IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Medicated FET is for those who cant ovulate like me... natural FET is for those who can ovulate on their own, naturally. But need close monitor on the ovulation so as not to miss it. Otherwise game over.

For medicated, u just need to take asprin, proynova and folic acid upon nurse's instructions when you call in when AF is full. After the first scan which is abt a week later, you will be asked to do a cyclogest insert into the V which i believe is 'maintain the lining'. Other sistas can correct me if im wrong. This bullet like insert is actually progesterone but coated in oily substance so it gets quite messy and oily and drips out.

Usu just one scan will do to see lining. If lining is good doc will advise date of ET, and embbbies will be thawed on day of xfer.

Medicated FET is for those who cant ovulate like me... natural FET is for those who can ovulate on their own, naturally. But need close monitor on the ovulation so as not to miss it. Otherwise game over.

For medicated, u just need to take asprin, proynova and folic acid upon nurse's instructions when you call in when AF is full. After the first scan which is abt a week later, you will be asked to do a cyclogest insert into the V which i believe is 'maintain the lining'. Other sistas can correct me if im wrong. This bullet like insert is actually progesterone but coated in oily substance so it gets quite messy and oily and drips out.

Usu just one scan will do to see lining. If lining is good doc will advise date of ET, and embbbies will be thawed on day of xfer.
Huh.. So if natural, it'll means must go for scan everyday to monitor?.. I think like that I'll kena natural.. Cos my AF cycle is zhun zhun type and I ovulate regularly (based on my ovulation monitor)..

Huh.. So if natural, it'll means must go for scan everyday to monitor?.. I think like that I'll kena natural.. Cos my AF cycle is zhun zhun type and I ovulate regularly (based on my ovulation monitor)..

if u zun zun one dr thh will ask u go natural. natural more troublesome n stress a bit according to some sisters cos must ovulate n catch the day cos if miss then gone case. nurse told scan from d9 onwards. might be daily or alt days depend on ur follicles n lining.

if u zun zun one dr thh will ask u go natural. natural more troublesome n stress a bit according to some sisters cos must ovulate n catch the day cos if miss then gone case. nurse told scan from d9 onwards. might be daily or alt days depend on ur follicles n lining.
Wah.. Faint ar.. I read from ang mo ivf page.. Everyday go scan leh.. Some say do 2 ovulation test kit top make sure.. Think oredi liao super stress ar..

Wah.. Faint ar.. I read from ang mo ivf page.. Everyday go scan leh.. Some say do 2 ovulation test kit top make sure.. Think oredi liao super stress ar..

haha dun read too much....more stress. we just follow will do. i also worry my embryos dun survive blast too even i ovulate. at least u succeed prev...i not even yet :(

oh sorry overlook ur case. did dr mention y u bfn? mine suspected no implanation cos embryos n lining was gd actually :(
No prob :)
I hvnt gone to see THH.. Appt with him is on 25 Jul.. I BFN my BT on 4 Jul..
TSB suspects my lining not "cushion" enough.. My ET embryos are both grade 5.. And lining at last scan before trigger was 10.8 single.. I had spotting on the week of my BT and i rushed over to kkivfc for early BT.. HCG was on lower side which means implantation did take place.. Just didnt hold.. That's what TSB told me la.. Must go ask THH for more details..

I did natural FET in May..only went for the D3 scan and one more scan on D11 and I ovulated..I kept delaying my scan till my ovulation day so that I dun have to be away from werk most of the time..and I BFPed and in my 11th week now.

Santhiya

I did natural FET in May..only went for the D3 scan and one more scan on D11 and I ovulated..I kept delaying my scan till my ovulation day so that I dun have to be away from werk most of the time..and I BFPed and in my 11th week now.

Santhiya
@santhiya86.. Did u monitor ur ovulation at home with ovulation kit? And u oso got 3 days mc after ET?

No prob :)
I hvnt gone to see THH.. Appt with him is on 25 Jul.. I BFN my BT on 4 Jul..
TSB suspects my lining not "cushion" enough.. My ET embryos are both grade 5.. And lining at last scan before trigger was 10.8 single.. I had spotting on the week of my BT and i rushed over to kkivfc for early BT.. HCG was on lower side which means implantation did take place.. Just didnt hold.. That's what TSB told me la.. Must go ask THH for more details..

oh at least u hv implantation. i nvr did cos menses here b4 BT so tsb say din even implant at all. haiz so i tot endo scratch will help me but end up my chances gones like tat. scare my fet haiz

oh at least u hv implantation. i nvr did cos menses here b4 BT so tsb say din even implant at all. haiz so i tot endo scratch will help me but end up my chances gones like tat. scare my fet haiz
Sigh.. This journey stressful ar.. Duno when and what and where.. My spotting came 4 days before my BT.. Brown discharge.. Pink discharge.. Reddish brown discharge.. HCG on low side.. Dark red discharge.. Den finally fresh red.. BT -ive.. in 5 days.. All gone..

I did the ovulation test at home..got 3 days HL..but nvr used..

Santhiya
Thanks @santhiya86.. Thank God i ordered my ovulation sticks for my monitor oredi.. should arrive in 2 weeks.. easier to track my ovulation when use it..

U would need to call KKIVF on your 1st day of menses and u will have your u/s scan from day 10 to see if u have ovaluated. For me, Dr Tan recommended blastocyst too, so I need to standby on the day they thaw till day 5 transfer. The nurse will call u each day to update u on the status.
@NgYL, how many days later did you do the transfer?

I'm worrying for nothing. Haha... Started AF spotting today, earlier than I expected.

@NgYL, how many days later did you do the transfer?

I'm worrying for nothing. Haha... Started AF spotting today, earlier than I expected.
Hi MichNg, I ovulated on 23 Jun and nurse told me to standby from 26 Jun. They thawed on 26th morning and called me at about 9am that my embryos can still be cultivated, so standby for another day. In the end, I did my blastocyst on 28 Jun, which is a 5 day transfer. Don't worry too much, just relax and stay positive, ok! Jiayou!

Thanks NgYL.
From day 10, how often did you do u/s scan?
Also how do you check for ovulation?
My worry mainly cause I will be traveling 2 weeks fr now. So concerned I hv to cancel the trip.

Thanks NgYL.
From day 10, how often did you do u/s scan?
Also how do you check for ovulation?
My worry mainly cause I will be traveling 2 weeks fr now. So concerned I hv to cancel the trip.
I went for my 1st scan on Day 10 and doc told me to do ovulation test at home on Day 13 to see if it's positive. If it is, I'll have to go to KKH straight away, but I tested negative on both Day 13 & 14. On Day 15, I went for my 2nd scan and ovulation test and tested positive, so nurse arranged for the embryo to be thawed on Day 18. If your full flow menses starts tomorrow, I think you may have to cancel your trip le...

Hi sisters, anyone done long cycle in kkh b4? Just wondering, is it a standard protocol to jab lucrin for minimally 15 days before we can start stimulation? Would the ovary be over-suppressed and lining gets too thick? Abit worried as my cycle is usually quite short, last mth is 25days only. If I start lucrin today which is day 21, my af will come ard day 28 (buffer for some delay due to lucrin), I will be in day 7 of next cycle when I start stimulation. Wouldnt the lining be too thick?

Previously, I would start stimulation on day 2 of cycle. Even when I visited dr loh few wks ago, he also dun recommend to jab lucrin for so long. He say max 10days..abit scared now. Told myself to trust kkh protocol but at the same time, cant help but to worry. Any sisters have experience and success b4?

just wanna rant...today saw tsb n is the first time i got scolded by her...felt so sad

i told her dr scheduled a natural fet for me this mth n she ask me how come dr nvr give medicine...i was like huh? fet hv 2 types mah...she felt annoyed n told me must hv medicine else how to succeed. then i told her dr will put my 5 frozen to blast n she scold me say y i kpo decide 5 blasts later non survive then i know. she cont blast dun really can survive.

i told her dr suggest n we agree mah. she felt angry at me n left the room with my paper. haiz.

make my mood so low today..

hi happyblossom, TSB may sound harsh but i think she really meant well... putting 5 to BL is very risky and in worse case scenario might end up with none for ET
dont take it to heart.

haha she straight away tell me non will survive one

i told her i went endo scratch but dr say too tight cant do then she also got agitated say my womb hv prob lah not egg n sperm...i went wordless...she asked me wats endo scratch n say i anyhow do things

just wanna rant...today saw tsb n is the first time i got scolded by her...felt so sad

i told her dr scheduled a natural fet for me this mth n she ask me how come dr nvr give medicine...i was like huh? fet hv 2 types mah...she felt annoyed n told me must hv medicine else how to succeed. then i told her dr will put my 5 frozen to blast n she scold me say y i kpo decide 5 blasts later non survive then i know. she cont blast dun really can survive.

i told her dr suggest n we agree mah. she felt angry at me n left the room with my paper. haiz.

make my mood so low today..

Hi babe, saw your post and thought just a reply to u. I did natural fet the 1st time and succeeded with twins. No medication was given. Just time ovulation and lining and then transfer. Mine embryos were already in blasts stage don't need cultivate. During 1st fresh cycle doc cultivate all my eggs to blasts and did a day 5 transfer. Fresh fail despite transferring two blasts but fet succeeded with two blasts transferred. As for endo scratch I didn do too last min I give up just proceed with fet. Your case only challenge now is whether your embryos can survive to day 5. Have faith.

Hi babe, saw your post and thought just a reply to u. I did natural fet the 1st time and succeeded with twins. No medication was given. Just time ovulation and lining and then transfer. Mine embryos were already in blasts stage don't need cultivate. During 1st fresh cycle doc cultivate all my eggs to blasts and did a day 5 transfer. Fresh fail despite transferring two blasts but fet succeeded with two blasts transferred. As for endo scratch I didn do too last min I give up just proceed with fet. Your case only challenge now is whether your embryos can survive to day 5. Have faith.

thanks sister for ur encouragement. ya i hv been affected by tsb today actually :( hope i can succeed my fet like u but like u say must make it to blast.

btw u hv implant during fresh? i didnt so am quite worried abt my success rate for fet now

wat did u do b4 n after fet?

thanks sister for ur encouragement. ya i hv been affected by tsb today actually :( hope i can succeed my fet like u but like u say must make it to blast.

btw u hv implant during fresh? i didnt so am quite worried abt my success rate for fet now

wat did u do b4 n after fet?

Nope during fresh no implantation. Wonder why too though doc say my blasts looks ok at day 5 one is bigger than the other. But doc only freeze my remaining blasts at day 6 cause he say the rest all growing slowly. So in fact my fet the blasts I use was day 6 one. But I can see diff day 6 blasts are bigger than day 5 and in fact 1 of them hatching out already. I wasn't quite prepare in fresh, I started acu 2 weeks before the fresh transfer with raffles hospital. Think total of 8 sessions. But after fresh fail, I did acu with dr Zou and drank her medication on off for a period of two months. During fet more acu was done. After transfer before transfer acu was also done. Then didn bed rest as much as 1st fresh. But I did eat Brazil nuts, red bean soup, egg whites, chicken essence and durians during tww. Doc feel my fresh fail probably because too many medications from jab and all in my body. The body cannot adapt. Don't know how true. Anyway I believe if your embryos show signs of cannot make it to day 5 kkh will call u to ask u down to do the transfer. Everything should be well taken care off. Don't mind tsb words, every tcm or doc will have their own views. Even gynae will each have their own view on the same pregnancy.

Nope during fresh no implantation. Wonder why too though doc say my blasts looks ok at day 5 one is bigger than the other. But doc only freeze my remaining blasts at day 6 cause he say the rest all growing slowly. So in fact my fet the blasts I use was day 6 one. But I can see diff day 6 blasts are bigger than day 5 and in fact 1 of them hatching out already. I wasn't quite prepare in fresh, I started acu 2 weeks before the fresh transfer with raffles hospital. Think total of 8 sessions. But after fresh fail, I did acu with dr Zou and drank her medication on off for a period of two months. During fet more acu was done. After transfer before transfer acu was also done. Then didn bed rest as much as 1st fresh. But I did eat Brazil nuts, red bean soup, egg whites, chicken essence and durians during tww. Doc feel my fresh fail probably because too many medications from jab and all in my body. The body cannot adapt. Don't know how true. Anyway I believe if your embryos show signs of cannot make it to day 5 kkh will call u to ask u down to do the transfer. Everything should be well taken care off. Don't mind tsb words, every tcm or doc will have their own views. Even gynae will each have their own view on the same pregnancy.

me too...nurse n dr told me actually both my d2 embryos v nice n lining was v gd at 11T so wonder y it fail on me haiz. then dr tsb n dr zou told me i got my menses b4 BT meaning no implantation at all, moreover nurse nvr tell me BT readings so cfm no implant.

i assume y i try so many yrs not successful might be implant prob since i seen n do alot check up both dh n me no prob at all.

my endo not successful so i hv no more ways to aid me implantation

like u said, now i can only hope for blast to survive n hv implant. btw u mention if thaw to blast not looking gd, they will ask us to go immediately for xfer even thou not blast stage huh?

me too...nurse n dr told me actually both my d2 embryos v nice n lining was v gd at 11T so wonder y it fail on me haiz. then dr tsb n dr zou told me i got my menses b4 BT meaning no implantation at all, moreover nurse nvr tell me BT readings so cfm no implant.

i assume y i try so many yrs not successful might be implant prob since i seen n do alot check up both dh n me no prob at all.

my endo not successful so i hv no more ways to aid me implantation

like u said, now i can only hope for blast to survive n hv implant. btw u mention if thaw to blast not looking gd, they will ask us to go immediately for xfer even thou not blast stage huh?

Yes babe if thaw stage the blasts show slow signs of growing they will call u to go back to have the transfer. During my fresh that's the instruction given to me. On standby from dAy3 onwards anytime before 9.30am they call me if no calls means cultivate another day and so on. Oh forget to mention I try intralipids with dr loh in Thomson during my fet. That could be a reason why I can succeed but we will never know. I and dh also healthy to begin with checks and all don't review any problems with us. Tried 2x iui. 2nd time successful but ended with chemical pregnancy. There is too many reasons why an ivf could fail and even doc cannot give reason. Just got to continue trying and not give up :)

Yes babe if thaw stage the blasts show slow signs of growing they will call u to go back to have the transfer. During my fresh that's the instruction given to me. On standby from dAy3 onwards anytime before 9.30am they call me if no calls means cultivate another day and so on. Oh forget to mention I try intralipids with dr loh in Thomson during my fet. That could be a reason why I can succeed but we will never know. I and dh also healthy to begin with checks and all don't review any problems with us. Tried 2x iui. 2nd time successful but ended with chemical pregnancy. There is too many reasons why an ivf could fail and even doc cannot give reason. Just got to continue trying and not give up :)

oh can u advise me intralipids cost how much and how is it like? will tk into consideration since i hv to try all ways now :(

btw seems u r ok to implant, i did iui n soiui both failed too, not even chemical preg haiz

oh can u advise me intralipids cost how much and how is it like? will tk into consideration since i hv to try all ways now :(

btw seems u r ok to implant, i did iui n soiui both failed too, not even chemical preg haiz

yup thats why i last min pull out from endo scratch cause i scare scar womb or lining wait worse. so i chose intralipids. the procedure cost around $230 havent plus consultation 1st timer think around $120. this is a drip like procedure and its suppose to kill any antibotics in your body that will harm the embryos. i dont know if i do have these killer cells that harm the embryos inside but since doc say no harm to have it i just continue with it. many has gone to dr loh for this procedure. even after bfp you can still continue to have it. the effect is said to last 1 month. after my bfp i did another 2x with doc then i stop. just to make sure all is well. your turn will come. maybe natural fet works better for u as no medication is in your body, since we both are diagnose unexplain fertility with no known problems its better to let the body take over "naturally" at least as natural as possible :) baby dusts to you :)

yup thats why i last min pull out from endo scratch cause i scare scar womb or lining wait worse. so i chose intralipids. the procedure cost around $230 havent plus consultation 1st timer think around $120. this is a drip like procedure and its suppose to kill any antibotics in your body that will harm the embryos. i dont know if i do have these killer cells that harm the embryos inside but since doc say no harm to have it i just continue with it. many has gone to dr loh for this procedure. even after bfp you can still continue to have it. the effect is said to last 1 month. after my bfp i did another 2x with doc then i stop. just to make sure all is well. your turn will come. maybe natural fet works better for u as no medication is in your body, since we both are diagnose unexplain fertility with no known problems its better to let the body take over "naturally" at least as natural as possible :) baby dusts to you :)

thank you so much for ur advise. felt much better since seen tsb after talking to n ur advise.

i will jia you n join u soon :)

thank you so much for ur advise. felt much better since seen tsb after talking to n ur advise.

i will jia you n join u soon :)

No worries dear, it's all about the right place at the right time with the right person. Everything will fall into place soon for u. Most important never lose courage trying and have faith. This forum is all about sharing and encouraging each other. Support!!!

No worries dear, it's all about the right place at the right time with the right person. Everything will fall into place soon for u. Most important never lose courage trying and have faith. This forum is all about sharing and encouraging each other. Support!!!
Yes.. Agree with @iwantahealthybaby.. Jia you @happyblossom.. The bb will come at the right time.. We just needa be patient and nvr lose hope.. I'm so looking forward to my appt with THH tmr morning.. Finally!.. 21 days after BFN.. I so need a proper closure and prep for FET..

We mommies are returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple Toa Payoh this Saturday, 26 July after 2pm. Do come and collect the red eggs for good luck for ttc sisters!

Met THH earlier today.. Confirmed biochemical pregnancy.. Recommended to do endo scratch.. FET will be after next 2nd cycle (early Sept).. Natural FET for me..

Met THH earlier today.. Confirmed biochemical pregnancy.. Recommended to do endo scratch.. FET will be after next 2nd cycle (early Sept).. Natural FET for me..

jia you! i think he prefer natural fet for patient haha

btw u realised he dun really trust that endo s will help implant? he told me n dh last visit but he do cos alot say helps. he v funny i feel...always joke with dh

jia you! i think he prefer natural fet for patient haha

btw u realised he dun really trust that endo s will help implant? he told me n dh last visit but he do cos alot say helps. he v funny i feel...always joke with dh
Lol.. He keep saying not scientifically proven but since it helps many patients conceived why not.. No harm trying.. And he's the one who suggested.. I didn't even mention abt endo scratch.. Lol..

And he said.. Embryo grading to him is nonsense.. As long as usable it's good embryo.. Lol..

Today he very busy.. Rush here and there.. Felicia told me he hvta leave at 12noon else late for mtg.. And all the appt push up.. Felicia oso super bz cos of that..

Oh ya.. I asked THH about HL.. He said he's flexible on the number of days for FET HL.. He said just let him know how many days are needed and he will give it.. No problem at all..

Back