2WW - for those TTC-ing

Dear ladies here, I decided to start my very first post here.
Last year June I discover my first pregnancy after trying for 3mths. So joyous that time. EDD was 14 Feb 2014. Thought that should be the best valentine present for the both of us. Yet I was down with fever and virus attack the foetus hence that make me MC on the 10 weeks of pregnancy. After that we tried again. In nov last year, I took a test on the first day of my missed menses and happy that I got a BFP. However 2 days later when I tested again, I got a BFN. I dunno why the sudden BFN since I tested and confirm that I got a BFP. Then when checked with gyane, she said might be a missed pregnancy.

Yesterday, exactly 1 year after my first MC which is also the 1st day of my missed menses, I tested and got a BFP. But somehow I dunno why I am so worried that the missed pregnancy will happen again. sigh... anyone encounter the same situation of missed pregnancy as me?
Yes chem preg or missed preg is very common, sadly. Hope it is a sticky one for u now!

Hi all,

The server will be undergoing some maintenace and optimisation for the next few days. This is to prevent further outage of the server which has been happened today twice and the past few weeks. The forum may be intermittenly inaccessible during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope that you'll be able to bear with us for the time being. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.
Maybe u shud talk to him seriously abt it. Did he sigh relief in a joking way? Both parents must really want to ttc leh if not may be issues down the road.

Maybe u shud talk to him seriously abt it. Did he sigh relief in a joking way? Both parents must really want to ttc leh if not may be issues down the road.

Yah, I agree with chloe.
yew yew, if your hubby is happy with the two kids that your already have then maybe your should discuss about it. Afterall, the cost of raising kids in Singapore can be quite high. :)

I have a question.. When we visit a gynae from a private hospital and the gynae order the HSG test for us, will the gynae be the person who perform the test on us or will it be another lab person?

Also, can anyone share what are the tests in a fertility check? I read that the lady will undergo a scan to check on her uterus and then another scan to check if she ovulate and then the third would be HSG. For the men, would be SA. Anything else that I should take note of?

Thanks. :)

I have a question.. When we visit a gynae from a private hospital and the gynae order the HSG test for us, will the gynae be the person who perform the test on us or will it be another lab person?

Also, can anyone share what are the tests in a fertility check? I read that the lady will undergo a scan to check on her uterus and then another scan to check if she ovulate and then the third would be HSG. For the men, would be SA. Anything else that I should take note of?

i did my tests in KKH. the HSG was done by a radiologist (or something like that). hubby did his SA test at KKH too.
remember to keep a copy of all your reports, in case you change a gynae or seek 2nd opinion, you can show the same set of reports to the new dr.

i did follicle scan to see if i ovulate too. from there, dr will plan when is the day to BD.

i did my tests in KKH. the HSG was done by a radiologist (or something like that). hubby did his SA test at KKH too.
remember to keep a copy of all your reports, in case you change a gynae or seek 2nd opinion, you can show the same set of reports to the new dr.

i did follicle scan to see if i ovulate too. from there, dr will plan when is the day to BD.
Do u rem which cd u did follicle scan? I know hsg is done cd 7-10

Do u rem which cd u did follicle scan? I know hsg is done cd 7-10

So it seems like it will be good for my to visit a gynae early in my cycle then.. so that I do not need to wait till the next cycle to do the tests...

So it seems like it will be good for my to visit a gynae early in my cycle then.. so that I do not need to wait till the next cycle to do the tests...
Yes if ur sure u want hsg then u need to be in those cd. Can share which gynae u visiting?

u may need to do blood tests to check if u are ovulating. they will take once during follical phase and one in luteal phase.

This was today's OPK. Faint line. Suddenly I'm scared I O early....

Attachments

• 1406111572546.jpg
    1406111572546.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 171
Yew yew, my af reported this morning after I posted here. So zun. Strike toto also not so zun.

Why do u want a third child when ur hubby dun want?

Hi all,
I am in my 2WW. No high hopes but yet I know I will feel very helpless when Af reports. Really don't know what else to do to get Bfp. My old gynae appt in aug and I think I will suggest natural iui.

Thks xuer n chole. Yup i was told it was a missed pregnancy but nt sure y it happen. I m worried it happen again. Weny gynae todag to cfm is bfp n they give me hormones jab due to my previous mc. Hope this time round is really a smooth one. Sigh

Thks xuer n chole. Yup i was told it was a missed pregnancy but nt sure y it happen. I m worried it happen again. Weny gynae todag to cfm is bfp n they give me hormones jab due to my previous mc. Hope this time round is really a smooth one. Sigh
It will be good...

I know not easy to b positive due to bad experience but must try think positive so can feel positive too...

yoshi_trying : I was told to visit my gynae if af reports. Gonna let gynae check and see what we can do next. Should be Clomid and jabs again

Must have positive thoughts, ok? Stress will cause more harm.. Jia you and distract yourself with other things... :)
Af arrived this morning. Gg to see my gynae and spend more money again tmr.
Hugs!!
New cycle, new hope! :)

Hi all,
I am in my 2WW. No high hopes but yet I know I will feel very helpless when Af reports. Really don't know what else to do to get Bfp. My old gynae appt in aug and I think I will suggest natural iui.

Don't be sad... if you are willing to try iui then give it a try and see how it goes... Maybe your BFP is near you le...
Sometimes can get really sad... sometimes I also wonder why someone gets it easily and why not us? But maybe there is a reason why... like if we were to have now, maybe the baby is not ready... There must be a reason... let's jia you.

My hubby randomly talked about having 3rd child this morning. Since Tues (the day I tested BFN), he kept "teasing" me for feeling disappointed that we didnt strike again. This morning, he said to me, "Aiya, the more you want, the more you don't have. It's anxiety lah!" Then he suggested that we both go for a checkup. So, I guess deep down in his heart, he's ok with having a 3rd child. Anyway, that's what he promised me before we got married. I wanted 4 but he wanted 2, so we came to a compromise - 3 will do. Fair. Haha.

tested on CD9 faint line mean not ovluating right... waiting to go for follicle scan once got the obvious red line.

Anyone know much for the follicle scan huh?

tested on CD9 faint line mean not ovluating right... waiting to go for follicle scan once got the obvious red line.

Anyone know how much for the follicle scan huh?

Last edited:
13DPO and I saw a very very little bit of pink red blood on my panty! :( I am out this cycle. and it's only 13dpo!! usually mine will be 16 18dpo then see red.

I thought I just dropping in here to look for happy bfp news & saw Cheeka's notice!! Haha..... Need to look for happier events or occassions around as I have been hearing too much divorce cases in just 2 wks time. Lol.

We mommies are returning red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Lian Shan Shuang Lin temple Toa Payoh after 2pm this Sat, 26 July. Do come to collect the reg eggs, for good luck to all ttc sisters!
congrats cheeka!!! hehehe grabbing baby dust from there :D

Hello ladies,
Today went to visit Dr Su.My first visit to TCM after lapo.Anyone seeing her? She gave me med for 6 days to take 2x daily.
Told me to come back after finishing n told me dun proceed iui or anything first.
Can i check, the med will finish by Sun n as im wking not convenient to see her till Fri evening. is tat ok?
When i went to see her for the first time, she also gave me 6 days med, after that from second visit, she will give 12 days med. it's no pro to see her on fri night, as long as u free then u can go see her

AF came. Really accurate. More or less on DPO15. So now I'm moving on - losing the extra weight gain.

Ladies, anyone here exercises regularly? What exercises are good to do while ttcing?

Thanks!

tested OPK yesterday and it was a very very faint line. can't be O around CD6-7 days right. maybe i am paranoid. need to buy new set of OPK today :oops:

which do you get?

I usually buy the watson pack which has 5 OPK and 1 pregnancy test.

do you take conceive well?

stopped EPO since they said not to take with other supplements....

I also buy watson brand.. same w u..

Nope i didnt tk e conceive well cos mt gynea prescripe clomid to me..

Back