(2014/08) August 2014

Shyanne Ten at 37 weeks 5 days. 2.575kg. 47cm

Attachments

• 1406094915477.jpg
    1406094915477.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 276
I'm on leave today & tmr before my delivery on sat. can't stand the weather & ran to shopping malls twice today. morn went to Mac for brunch then supermarket. afternoon went to kiddy palace walk walk. in btw nap in aircon rm at home. hahah.

weather so hot nowadays. wonder how to survive during confinement. ok to hide in air con room whole day?

I'm on leave today & tmr before my delivery on sat. can't stand the weather & ran to shopping malls twice today. morn went to Mac for brunch then supermarket. afternoon went to kiddy palace walk walk. in btw nap in aircon rm at home. hahah.

weather so hot nowadays. wonder how to survive during confinement. ok to hide in air con room whole day?

Hahah before birth I also cant tahan the weather..after birth is beyond my thinking but I hv bought 30 pkt of herbal in order to shower!

Hahah before birth I also cant tahan the weather..after birth is beyond my thinking but I hv bought 30 pkt of herbal in order to shower!

I also got buy the herbal bath. but don't think bathing helps. I sit in living room with fan on also sweating like mad. need air con!! hahha.

Hi-five!! I also bought 30 pkt of herbal so that can shower everyday. :)
My aunt told me can stay in air con room during confinement but keep it at 24/25 degree n not blowing directly at us.

I also got buy the herbal bath. but don't think bathing helps. I sit in living room with fan on also sweating like mad. need air con!! hahha.
i also sweat like cow even with fan blowing at me....;(
and these days i always wake up in the midst of night to on the aircon cos my whole body perspiring! :eek:

where u gals get the herbal bath from? i haven get mine yet!!!

and these days i always wake up in the midst of night to on the aircon cos my whole body perspiring! :eek:

yeah me too. sleep in air con can also sweat! but probably coz i keep my air con ard 27 deg la coz scared my hb & boy too cold.

can get the herbal bath from hock hua medical shop. think it's $2.20 per pkt if I not wrong.

Any chinese medical hall. Tell them herbal bath for confinement. It came in a packet of 15 small packs.

@stickyrene:
I bought from online n its cheaper than medical hall :) each pkt cost 1.50 (30 pkt for 45 bucks) and dly to door step at 3 bucks.
Fast delivery too!!!

Herbalbath.net/Index.html

Told my little one have to stay in till my gynae comes back from his national day long weekend holiday ... be good for mummy ..

i am at 38wk now, wonder if you ladies have the same problem as me, i can't find the right position to sleep at night......

i am at 38wk now, wonder if you ladies have the same problem as me, i can't find the right position to sleep at night......

I'm almost 35 weeks. Sleep on left, left butt cheek aches, sleep on right.. Works.. But after a while need to change position as it gets uncomfortable.

And not to forget the constant pelvic ache/pain.. Zzzzzzz.

And I blast the air con at 16 degrees at night also can perspire.

I'm almost 35 weeks. Sleep on left, left butt cheek aches, sleep on right.. Works.. But after a while need to change position as it gets uncomfortable.

And not to forget the constant pelvic ache/pain.. Zzzzzzz.

And I blast the air con at 16 degrees at night also can perspire.

i have both aircon and fan on at night, if not can't sleep....
read some article saying it is good for bb to sleep on the left side, but when i turn left, bb will scratch my tummy, turn right, bb also scratch my tummy, seems like he doesn't like. wonder if i will hurt my bb if position not right....stress....

i have both aircon and fan on at night, if not can't sleep....
read some article saying it is good for bb to sleep on the left side, but when i turn left, bb will scratch my tummy, turn right, bb also scratch my tummy, seems like he doesn't like. wonder if i will hurt my bb if position not right....stress....

Ya that's why I try and sleep on my left. But my left side has been giving me problems since second trimester. Now when I turn left, its painful. Can't be in that position for long. I just try not to sleep flat.

I wake up about every 2 hours to change sides/go toilet.

Did you put a pillow under your bump? I use a wedge pillow to help cushion/support the bump. There's less kicking from baby versus when I just turn and let stomach drop to the bed

Back