Support group - Miscarriages

Yes, Thor. Time flies very fast. I keep thinking I am close to 35 already... going to be in the high risk category. But the more gan jiong I get, the more frustrated, more depressed I am. Then I realized somethings really cannot gan jiong. I only left with 6 years to try before reaching 40. After that, I guess we will really give up and really moved on to other things in life. For now, the only thing keeps us motivated is that we still have hope that we can conceived, all we need to do now is to find ways to keep the bb to full term if I get pregnant again.
Don't stress ba.

Actually I got chat briefly with the newbaby Web owner...her hp number is on her website.

she said she got pregnant at 34 then (?)36 then (?)38, 41 n last pregnancy at 42.
Her 3rd pregnancy was terminated n it was a mid term pregnancy. Her 4th was early mc.

She was very helpful with her advise so I bought the supplements on iherb. I'm following her recipe...

So i think there's hope afterall... =) rainbow pls come ba...

My cleaner auntie came back ytd and she kept asking me am i ok. Obviously she knows what happened. So i told her mc. Then she said i shouldn't keep working when pregnant etc. should take unpaid leave for one month or more. I replied her like that i have to eat grass wor. Before she ends then whole convo, she asked me i not sad ah. Dotz. Of course im but do i have to show it out and affect my work?

Today she came again and talk about it again. Ask me must do this do that. Then also same question, you don't feel sad ah? Still say my tummy still so big, like 2 to 3 months preggy etc. dotz... I shoo her off by doing my work, no time to entertain her.

Really cannot stand this type of people... She is famous of big mouth and kpo. I guess by now all cleaners in the school already know my news.

Steam fish? 1 lady said steam fish with wine... i must scroll up n see recipe liao.

heh or the easiest n lazy way of doing a meal, throw evry thing n make a soup lo...

The electric lunchbox and do that job ah?

Any good electric lunchbox to intro? Where to get it?

N raspberry leaf is also for pregnancy, so ladies if u want u can try too.

I heard this 2 (see pic) are good too. Christopher brand reproductive formula... ttc can take cos it's supposed to regulate mense.

Raspberry leaf how to consume?

Mutlivitamins i still got one new and half bottle from my gynae previously. Can continue eat mah? Now i also only eat folic acid.

Hi meilingg,
http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=418532570
I just chose 1 with the highest reviews... cheap n good.
2 tier $18+- ; 3 tier $30+- .

Aunty me bought the 3 tier version, can re-fix into 2 tier ma.

So far I read it cooks very fast like a rice cooker, but i dunno if it's a pressure cooker la.
If need to heat up, just plug in only. The product is from china so maybe u just use ur travel adapter n so u dont have to buy their China-plug-adapter.

As for the raspberry tea, I follow the instructions on iherb, pour boiling water n seep for 2 minutes. Then drink lo. But if u r drinking red dates teas this time then after that then u drink ba...I dunno if it's good to mix.

Next time if pregnant also can drink raspberry tea ma... i went a few pharmacy I didn't manage to find it. I guess u can only buy via iherb. I searched on Drugstore.com they didn't carry the leafs. =/

Last edited:
My cleaner auntie came back ytd and she kept asking me am i ok. Obviously she knows what happened. So i told her mc. Then she said i shouldn't keep working when pregnant etc. should take unpaid leave for one month or more. I replied her like that i have to eat grass wor. Before she ends then whole convo, she asked me i not sad ah. Dotz. Of course im but do i have to show it out and affect my work?

Today she came again and talk about it again. Ask me must do this do that. Then also same question, you don't feel sad ah? Still say my tummy still so big, like 2 to 3 months preggy etc. dotz... I shoo her off by doing my work, no time to entertain her.

Really cannot stand this type of people... She is famous of big mouth and kpo. I guess by now all cleaners in the school already know my news.

Yah, should tell the auntie that you are still very upset and dun really feel like talking about it.... if not, whole school will come and ask you.... Auntie not good....

I continue to take folic too.

My aunties colleague tell me to get prenatal multi vitamins too, cos it's safe for pregnant women of cos it's good for ttc ladies too ...at least u know no additives that's harmful is in it. I read alot, don't have soy/gluten etc.

I bought mine in iherb, just pick 1 with the highest positive reviews de. Tho in USD, after converting its much cheaper than to get it via Watsons.

I bought 1 prenatal multivitamin (150 soft gels, 1 softgel once a day), 2 types of prenatal omega-3 DHA (100 +90 softgels), 2 big bags of raspberry tea leafs. Really buy the leaf lol. The brand is "Frontier".

Sgd93 total including shipping via singpost courier.

I heard raspberry tea leaf is good for fertility so I buy la. Buy over usd60 got 5% off.
Shipping is s$4 only. I ordered on 16jul n i checked it's with singpost now. 7 days delivery ok la, considering it's from US direct...

Now i wonder huh, would it be cheaper to get from sgmummy forum sprees?

Thanks. You eat a lot of multivitamins wor..... I will do some research myself as well... Thanks for sharing.....

Yah, should tell the auntie that you are still very upset and dun really feel like talking about it.... if not, whole school will come and ask you.... Auntie not good....

This auntie is like that. She will keep asking. I guess she gonna continue till she got sick of it. My part timer heard what she told me and asked me do i prefer people to leave me alone or ask me about my mc. At least my part timer is sensible enough. And surprisingly i can share with her from my ivf till pregnancy till mc. I guess i can share to people whom i know they sincerely care about me.

This auntie is like that. She will keep asking. I guess she gonna continue till she got sick of it. My part timer heard what she told me and asked me do i prefer people to leave me alone or ask me about my mc. At least my part timer is sensible enough. And surprisingly i can share with her from my ivf till pregnancy till mc. I guess i can share to people whom i know they sincerely care about me.

Yes, some people just want to know more gossips.... and there are some who really cares even though they are just your regular colleagues or coworkers. If you don't feel like share, just walk away or just tell her you dun feel like talking about it. I still think the auntie is not good...........

Raspberry leaf how to consume?

Mutlivitamins i still got one new and half bottle from my gynae previously. Can continue eat mah? Now i also only eat folic acid.
Hehe y not? Me thinks we lost alot nutrition due to the pregnancy.

I continue to take them too. Hope my body recovers faster from this episode.. I really feel it's very taxing on my body.

I don't use to take multi vitamins or proper meals all along, n after I got bad morning sickness than I started to take it. N eat proper meals.
Then my MS got a little better, so i think my body is in distress cos of the lack of nutrition...

Yes, some people just want to know more gossips.... and there are some who really cares even though they are just your regular colleagues or coworkers. If you don't feel like share, just walk away or just tell her you dun feel like talking about it. I still think the auntie is not good...........

Prob is that auntie will park herself infront of my desk. Haha. What to do. Most aunties are kpo type. Then will tell you what to do etc... I shall give her one or two words answers then she cannot continue her convo anymore...

Hehe y not? Me thinks we lost alot nutrition due to the pregnancy.

I continue to take them too. Hope my body recovers faster from this episode.. I really feel it's very taxing on my body.

I don't use to take multi vitamins or proper meals all along, n after I got bad morning sickness than I started to take it. N eat proper meals.
Then my MS got a little better, so i think my body is in distress cos of the lack of nutrition...

I always skip breakfast before pregnancy. It is before starting ivf till now then i m making sure i ate something in the morning...

I shall continue my multi vitamins tomorrow then. I still got calcium tablets too...

Yup, i think proper meals are important. Last time always think is ok lah etc...

I know the package is big but never expect it's that big... somemore I buy 2 packs.

Attachments

• 1406101001344.jpg
    1406101001344.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 216
Hmm my prenatal vitamin got red raspberry leaf extract too. Guess it's also good to take red raspberry leaf during nursing ba.

Attachments

• 1406104056560.jpg
    1406104056560.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 1406104109956.jpg
    1406104109956.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 163
Hi ladies,

Just a question, if not taking TCM. Any one taking other supplements to keep body healthy and strong? I am only taking folic acid for now. One of the aunties in the office said to drink red dates regularly to keep the body "qi" strong.

Before i bfp i started red dates drink already. i got some receipe on the drink. Apparently i heard this is a good drink to build qi and build our health. Help in digestion too. A lady very weak after giving birth and took the drinkfor 2yrs. Can see great improvement in her health. So i tot its good for all ladies. I stock up some herbs at home to make soups n drinks.

Receipe:
4 red dates, 4 or 5 longans, a tea spoon of wolfberries, around 5 cm long dan seng. 2 pc of 2.5cm, 10gm huangqi

Before i bfp i started red dates drink already. i got some receipe on the drink. Apparently i heard this is a good drink to build qi and build our health. Help in digestion too. A lady very weak after giving birth and took the drinkfor 2yrs. Can see great improvement in her health. So i tot its good for all ladies. I stock up some herbs at home to make soups n drinks.

Receipe:
4 red dates, 4 or 5 longans, a tea spoon of wolfberries, around 5 cm long dan seng. 2 pc of 2.5cm, 10gm huangqi

Thanks! Your receipe is very similar to what my office auntie recommended, except for the huangqi. What is huangqi?

Steam fish? 1 lady said steam fish with wine... i must scroll up n see recipe liao.

heh or the easiest n lazy way of doing a meal, throw evry thing n make a soup lo...

Starlights, fish receipe is from me. The fish taste really nice with rice wine. No need any soya sauce. This electric pot can steam food? If yes, very good. Put in office and start cooking while working. I usually cook rice the night before and steam the fish early morning then put all in my tiger vacuum flask with 3 partitions. Can keep warm until lunch time.

Meiling, you are too nice to entertain the cleaner. You must be straight forward to some ple. Say you dont want to talk about it. Mc at 9wks i already feel miserable. I cant imagine u ladies who have to go thr mid term mc and seems that there are so many of u. I always thought after 12weeks is safe till i talk to some ladies in forum then...know that mid term mc is also quite common. So Heartpain.....i super paranoid now.

Meiling, you are too nice to entertain the cleaner. You must be straight forward to some ple. Say you dont want to talk about it. Mc at 9wks i already feel miserable. I cant imagine u ladies who have to go thr mid term mc and seems that there are so many of u. I always thought after 12weeks is safe till i talk to some ladies in forum then...know that mid term mc is also quite common. So Heartpain.....i super paranoid now.

Yup, i also thought that after 12 weeks will be safe. Haha, tomorrow i will talk to auntie if she comes again.

Love baby: ermm tat I'm not beri sure leh, we're with dr Ann for more than 5yrs oredi bt I nv really bumped into fann or Chris yet so I realli dbt so. Dr Ann has lotsa Ang mo & foreign patients. Be prepare to burn $ if u decide to choose her, cos her fees r realli quite .....

Chew: mi lotsa multi V, zinc, vitE 400 highest dosages 1, coQ 50mgx2, now I'm taking GNC 3Xfish oil+coQ too. Wifey taking GNC pre-natal Multi V all the while too.

Starlights: wow... Electric lunch box sounds new n interesting to mi!

Starlights, fish receipe is from me. The fish taste really nice with rice wine. No need any soya sauce. This electric pot can steam food? If yes, very good. Put in office and start cooking while working. I usually cook rice the night before and steam the fish early morning then put all in my tiger vacuum flask with 3 partitions. Can keep warm until lunch time.

That is interesting. I want to try that too. Any other good and quick recipes to share? I have been eating outside food all along since I got married... and it is really unhealthy and really want to maintain a good healthy lifestyle.

Receipe:

Babe, this is recipe for red dates tea ah?
I think i did wrong le. My slow cooker is very small 1, I dumped at least 20~30 dates plus 20~30 longan which takes up half the pot already... I never count, just dug into the pack 3 big heaps (tablespoon) o_O

Hmm. Is it alot confinement food they use rice wine too? It's like the same smell for yesterday's n today's meals wor. Ur recipe is easy, good for lazy ppl like me. =)

N ya I read on qoo10 the lunch box is using steam to cook food, so if food gets a little cold, just plug in to reheat. Heat up liao just eat from the pot, no need transfer to bowl. (Haha I lazy to wash extra bowls.)
So i thought its quite convenient to bring to office ma.

Anyway, presently I'm doing fine... My appetite is very good, I almost finished my dinner liao...but hor im still just spotting, not much bleeding lor...

Dunno leh. Cos i never buy anything from iherb before...
Okays. I also first time. =)

By the way i got 10usd promo discount coupon if u want lo..its only for new accounts n purchase over 40usd.

somebody pass it to me n she said the referral code can share 1. So far I shared with my gf la.
then in general buy over 60usd still got extra 5%...

ya, think those who r sincere, easier to share.. like my ex-boss happen to msg me out of the blue today.. n i surprised myself by sharing with her..

Yup, i also thought that after 12 weeks will be safe. Haha, tomorrow i will talk to auntie if she comes again.
think most ppl thot after 1st trimester safer.. my bil was telling me tt 2nd trimester much safer etc den e same week i mc liao..:confused::(

meiling, u v nice to ur office auntie, can entertain her..

Hmm my prenatal vitamin got red raspberry leaf extract too. Guess it's also good to take red raspberry leaf during nursing ba.

Is the prenatal vitamin size big? I got problem swallowing big pills, I used to take blackmore prenatal vit but really got big time swallowing the hard pills.

Okays. I also first time. =)

By the way i got 10usd promo discount coupon if u want lo..its only for new accounts n purchase over 40usd.

somebody pass it to me n she said the referral code can share 1. So far I shared with my gf la.
then in general buy over 60usd still got extra 5%...

I go play around iherb web then let you know...

Princessleopard, abit big la. I tried "centrum" and "bioglan" b4..also not say very small =s

But good thing is 1 per day only.

There's some with high reviews, but need to take a few at a time or a few times a day...no way man. U know most multivitamin r already big n then a few pills at 1 go? I will gag.

N i like the name of this prenatal multivitamin... Rainbow Light.. =)

Attachments

• 1406119677232.jpg
    1406119677232.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
starlights, thanks for the efforts to show me the pills...haha. Perhaps its multivit that explains the size. I am contemplating whether to go back to prenatal vit, for now I am only taking ensure life as supplement.

meilingg,

I read both links that u have attached here.

Strangely enough, I didn't find anything that indicated any side effects.

Most of my findings r much like the link below...
http://www.motherandchildhealth.com/Prenatal/raspberry.html

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a25484087/red_raspberry_leaf_tea_-_that_whole_miscarriage_thing

Also got a handful sites that seemed to suggest to avoid it during the 1st trimester. Maybe out of 10 I read, only 2 might suggest that.

it's also fine if u think otherwise. But in any case, can ask doc for opinion ma...

Hey ladies, thanks for sharing. Think I will get prenatal vitamins and raspberry tea. Going to my hysterscopy surgery today. *fingers cross* hope Everything will be fine and report wil be cleared. *fingers cross*

meilingg,

I read both links that u have attached here.

Strangely enough, I didn't find anything that indicated any side effects.

Most of my findings r much like the link below...
http://www.motherandchildhealth.com/Prenatal/raspberry.html

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a25484087/red_raspberry_leaf_tea_-_that_whole_miscarriage_thing

Also got a handful sites that seemed to suggest to avoid it during the 1st trimester. Maybe out of 10 I read, only 2 might suggest that.

it's also fine if u think otherwise. But in any case, can ask doc for opinion ma...

Thanks for bringing that up~ i guess i will buy and drink to prepare for pregnancy. After strike then check with doc...

Hey ladies, thanks for sharing. Think I will get prenatal vitamins and raspberry tea. Going to my hysterscopy surgery today. *fingers cross* hope Everything will be fine and report wil be cleared. *fingers cross*

Where to get raspberry tea in sg?

Good luck to u! Everything will be fine!

Princessleopard, abit big la. I tried "centrum" and "bioglan" b4..also not say very small =s

But good thing is 1 per day only.

There's some with high reviews, but need to take a few at a time or a few times a day...no way man. U know most multivitamin r already big n then a few pills at 1 go? I will gag.

N i like the name of this prenatal multivitamin... Rainbow Light.. =)

Your multi vits are so gigantic. Indeed cant swallow.

Hehe.
I also want to know. Haven seen it at guardian / Watson / Gnc leh...
i was thinking maybe "twinnings" might have it, but a typical 20sachets camomile tea is $6+ liao. In the long run its going to be ex. o_O

The iherb pack is 450g for about usd15...

N think of the positive side, u will be fine!

Thanks! Your receipe is very similar to what my office auntie recommended, except for the huangqi. What is huangqi?

I am adding ginger bits to my drink as well. Huangqi looks like a yellowish long flat stick. You can see this in herbal soup. Go medical hall and ask for huangqi, they will pack for u. I put these herbs in a tea bag cover (can buy from diaso) then into a litre vaccum flask with hot water. I let it slow brew inside for 2hrs. After 10plus i start to drink slowly till knock off. Help to curb my craving for coffee or tea. It keep u awake too.. for some reason....haha.

Back