IVF/ICSI Support Group

Ur hub is gd to persevere!
When my mil passed on due to lung cancer, my hb also quit smoking like instantly but that lasted all of 3mths only then he's back to his usual smoking habits.
Same here, my hub wont attempt to even smoke fewer sticks even if it meant increasing our odds.
Can only keep my fingers crossed n prayed for miracles
your HB soldiers are good?

I dont know yet cos he has done the SA test but we havent seen doc for review so still no idea how's my ovarian reserve, his soldiers and of course my uterus status since my SIS US is not considered successful... hiaz...

Hi sisters, anyone done long cycle in kkh b4? Just wondering, is it a standard protocol to jab lucrin for minimally 15 days before we can start stimulation? Would the ovary be over-suppressed and lining gets too thick? Abit worried as my cycle is usually quite short, last mth is 25days only. If I start lucrin today which is day 21, my af will come ard day 28 (buffer for some delay due to lucrin), I will be in day 7 of next cycle when I start stimulation. Wouldnt the lining be too thick?

Previously, I would start stimulation on day 2 of cycle. Even when I visited dr loh few wks ago, he also dun recommend to jab lucrin for so long. He say max 10days..abit scared now. Told myself to trust kkh protocol but at the same time, cant help but to worry. Any sisters have experience and success b4?
I had long protocol too.
Start Lucrin on D21.
And continue for another 14days.

On D8 of jabs (D22 I think), my lining is 7.x, triple

Had my ER 4 days later (tue)
And my ET last fri (D3 embryo)

Now D6...

Hi sisters, anyone done long cycle in kkh b4? Just wondering, is it a standard protocol to jab lucrin for minimally 15 days before we can start stimulation? Would the ovary be over-suppressed and lining gets too thick? Abit worried as my cycle is usually quite short, last mth is 25days only. If I start lucrin today which is day 21, my af will come ard day 28 (buffer for some delay due to lucrin), I will be in day 7 of next cycle when I start stimulation. Wouldnt the lining be too thick?

Previously, I would start stimulation on day 2 of cycle. Even when I visited dr loh few wks ago, he also dun recommend to jab lucrin for so long. He say max 10days..abit scared now. Told myself to trust kkh protocol but at the same time, cant help but to worry. Any sisters have experience and success b4?

I started lucrin on D21 and jab for about 21 days before i started stim.

I had long protocol too.
Start Lucrin on D21.
And continue for another 14days.

On D8 of jabs (D22 I think), my lining is 7.x, triple

Had my ER 4 days later (tue)
And my ET last fri (D3 embryo)

Now D6...
Faith-bb, u mean after 15days of lucrin then u started stimulation for another 10days?
All the best to u! :)

By right, one week after lucrin my period should come but it didnt. It only came after 2 weeks of lucrin. So in total about 21 days.

The lucrin didnt stop there. At stim stage, had to jab lucrin as well.
Ic. Yeah understand need to continue jabbing lucrin...concern is the timing to start stim...

domo: sorry it wasn't good news and hugs. The news cuts like a knife.

But know that you have at least tried & fought so hard for the miracle, and if you are able to, to try again. We are all here to support.

@domo, am sorry to hear it. Hugs! Take the time u need to cry it out.

Its always encouraging to read of a sister success story while its sad to hear one fails. Quite depressing in fact. Makes me somewhat apprehensive abt gg thru IVF myself if it gets there. but i guess if i don't at least try, i would nvr know. For us, we hv agreed that it will be only one fresh cycle and one FET if we are lucky.

Just reviewed my SIS report with Dr Tan. End up really have scarring in my womb. So now have sceduled for a date to remove the scar. Anyone did similar procedure under Dr Tan? My 2nd ivf cycle got push back again. Haii.. Dun even know how long I want to try. Husband not young anymore. Might just try a 2nd fresh & that's it for me.

I'm gg through a very stressful cycle. Day 13 stim, max dose, 1 follicle, lining 6.7 only
Still hoping there is a good quality egg.

How will u ladies decide if u were me?

Just reviewed my SIS report with Dr Tan. End up really have scarring in my womb. So now have sceduled for a date to remove the scar. Anyone did similar procedure under Dr Tan? My 2nd ivf cycle got push back again. Haii.. Dun even know how long I want to try. Husband not young anymore. Might just try a 2nd fresh & that's it for me.
Hi hopeful, did Dr mentioned Wat causes the adhesion? Hugs

I'm gg through a very stressful cycle. Day 13 stim, max dose, 1 follicle, lining 6.7 only

Will u be seeing dr tan tmr to discuss? Really stressful, I oso dunno what I will do if im you. I think the lining is still ok, just to drink more red bean soup next few days. There's no guarantee whether there is any egg in that follicle, but since u have come so far, y not give it a chance? Take care!

Will u be seeing dr tan tmr to discuss? Really stressful, I oso dunno what I will do if im you. I think the lining is still ok, just to drink more red bean soup next few days. There's no guarantee whether there is any egg in that follicle, but since u have come so far, y not give it a chance? Take care!
I hope he will be available to see me...

hopeful13, think on the bright side, at least u din waste a cycle trying. Remove the scar and u will be all ready to strike! :)

hopeful13, think on the bright side, at least u din waste a cycle trying. Remove the scar and u will be all ready to strike! :)
Thanks lainelaine! Yah at least din waste a chance. But the thing is me and hubby have quite a big age gap. Hubby is already in late 40s so also dun want him to be a parent at almost 50. So time frame for me to try is also quite short.

Thanks lainelaine! Yah at least din waste a chance. But the thing is me and hubby have quite a big age gap. Hubby is already in late 40s so also dun want him to be a parent at almost 50. So time frame for me to try is also quite short.
Did dr says how long u need to rest b4 u can start next cycle? Think shld be able to start in a few mths, dun worry :)

How big is the follicle now? If still 15.. There is still chance for the lining to grow..

Did dr says how long u need to rest b4 u can start next cycle? Think shld be able to start in a few mths, dun worry :)
Hi lainelaine, depends on the scarring. If small can proceed with ivf in a mth time. If scarring is big, have to rest for 2-3 mths & on medication then can start. So much medicine put into our body.

Yest a colleague keep pester and ask me to quick have a bb. I try to shake her off by saying it's not so easy to have one. & she went on & on abt it until I tell her I have a lot of issues difficult to have one. Then she finally kept quiet & apologise. Haii & these are the ones who tried once and had bb. Sorry just ranting abit.. Am sure most of us here would have met such a colleague or friend who try to be concern yet sounded insensitive.

Hi lainelaine, depends on the scarring. If small can proceed with ivf in a mth time. If scarring is big, have to rest for 2-3 mths & on medication then can start. So much medicine put into our body.

Yest a colleague keep pester and ask me to quick have a bb. I try to shake her off by saying it's not so easy to have one. & she went on & on abt it until I tell her I have a lot of issues difficult to have one. Then she finally kept quiet & apologise. Haii & these are the ones who tried once and had bb. Sorry just ranting abit.. Am sure most of us here would have met such a colleague or friend who try to be concern yet sounded insensitive.
Yeah thats normal. There are always insensitive ppl ard, just ignore them. Im grateful that at least my mil is understanding and didnt really stress us as she faced difficulty conceiving 2nd child too. Ppl needs to go through it to understand our stress..we have one another here to listen to each other, thats enuff :) jiayou! Focus on recovery first, maybe can strike naturally? :)

What is SIS? What is endo scratch ?
Not too sure abt sis, think a scan to chk the lining of womb for scarring. Endo scratch is jus to ka jiao the lining abit b4 u transfer so that the beanie can stick better. But endo scratch is not proven to work all the time. I tried b4 and doesnt work. There are sisters who tried and work. I think it takes all elements and luck to come together to strike hehe

Dear All,

I think I'm out of the game too. Been spotting for 5 days, tested on day10 negative. AF due today. Blood test tomorrow, should I still go?
I'm so sad.
Last night, the 2yo son touched my tummy, repeated after daddy: "Meimei, jia you". He has been there and done that...

KKH protocol is must still do BT if bleeding has started because it might be in impending MC, etc. I reckon other hospitals are the same? For me, my AF already arrived before my BT and I still proceeded to do it so as to have an official closure for that cycle.

I was wrong about my current cycle. I thought my cycle was resuming back to norm (I had EWCM during my typical O days). By now I should have AF spotting but it's all clear as of now therefore AF will be arriving late. This is my 2nd cycle after my ivf. Or did anyone experience a disturbed cycle after an endo scratch?"

Kkh yes gotta go down to o&g. You have to stick to the timing for that shot as per adviced. Don't miss it too much.

Speak of the devil. I'm starting to spot now which I always do for a few days before the full blow. I might be starting my new jab cycle on monday. Yay!

Kkh yes gotta go down to o&g. You have to stick to the timing for that shot as per adviced. Don't miss it too much.
Cannot go to any hospital a&e? Must go kkh one?

tsf0205, yeah timing shld be exact. U reach there slightly earlier and let them know u need to take the jab at xx timing. :)

KKH protocol is must still do BT if bleeding has started because it might be in impending MC, etc. I reckon other hospitals are the same? For me, my AF already arrived before my BT and I still proceeded to do it so as to have an official closure for that cycle.

I was wrong about my current cycle. I thought my cycle was resuming back to norm (I had EWCM during my typical O days). By now I should have AF spotting but it's all clear as of now therefore AF will be arriving late. This is my 2nd cycle after my ivf. Or did anyone experience a disturbed cycle after an endo scratch?"

I did my endo scratch just day before yesterday and my periods arrived this morning. After I start tsb medicine my cycles became regular. But was wondering did I do the scratch too late?

hello sisters....I am starting my 2nd fresh cycle...I can't remember a few details on supplement :Need some advise..
1) When to stop taking Coq10, is it till ER?
2) Is it recommended for 100 or 150mg?
3) For folic acid, conceive well gold have some content already then is it okay to still take the single folic acid separately? Will it be overdose?

Please advise....

Thanks...

Cannot go to any hospital a&e? Must go kkh one?

tsf0205, yeah timing shld be exact. U reach there slightly earlier and let them know u need to take the jab at xx timing. :)
Er must go to the same hospital. This is the ivf trigger shot and only the respective hospital has your ivf record. Cannot anyhow go to others and ask for one la.

I did my endo scratch just day before yesterday and my periods arrived this morning. After I start tsb medicine my cycles became regular. But was wondering did I do the scratch too late?
That I'm not sure but from what I know typically a week or two before af? But then my doc said as long as before af then not too much of concern.

When there’s no one around then I will call KKIVF on this. Meantime wanna ask you ladies about this.

If my AF comes on Friday, can I start my scan/stim on Sat? Does KKIVF open on Sat? Because if I don’t do it on Sat, Sun and coming Monday (PH) KKIVF is not open right? But if my AF comes on Sat, Tue will be my CD4 which is like a day too late to start the stim?

Anyone has similar experience?

When there’s no one around then I will call KKIVF on this. Meantime wanna ask you ladies about this.

If my AF comes on Friday, can I start my scan/stim on Sat? Does KKIVF open on Sat? Because if I don’t do it on Sat, Sun and coming Monday (PH) KKIVF is not open right? But if my AF comes on Sat, Tue will be my CD4 which is like a day too late to start the stim?

Kkivf will be opened half a day on Saturday.

Dear sisters, the trigger jab given by KKH cannot self jab?
Cos if go clinic, will we miss the crucial timing?

I didnt go kkh for the trigger shot. I took the syringe in advance from the nurse and did the jab myself. But provided u know how to mix and jab. The timing is very crucial - do no miss it.

KKH is open half day on sat. If ya AF comes on friday, call them and they will be able to advise you.

Thanks for your reply.

I called kkivf. If af comes on Fri, scan on Sat. But if af comes on Sat morning, scan on Sat. If comes on Sat afternoon then scan on tue.

just wanna rant...today saw tsb n is the first time i got scolded by her...felt so sad

i told her dr scheduled a natural fet for me this mth n she ask me how come dr nvr give medicine...i was like huh? fet hv 2 types mah...she felt annoyed n told me must hv medicine else how to succeed. then i told her dr will put my 5 frozen to blast n she scold me say y i kpo decide 5 blasts later non survive then i know. she cont blast dun really can survive.

i told her dr suggest n we agree mah. she felt angry at me n left the room with my paper. haiz.

make my mood so low today..

I m not sure y she so fiery today but definitely there is a risk to put all embryos to blast as it may end up nothing (touchwood )...the problem w blasto that it can b quite wasteful ……
Probably she aso felt it's too short a notice to help u since u have already decide/start on the protocol..

Last edited:

Back