Prenatal

Y don't u go the respective website n ask for a sample to try?
So far a few companies (eg dumex, anmum) had sent me samples to try out... =)

Yes I just did that a day ago. Didn't really know how to go about. My hubby bought Similac Mum like a week ago but too bad I'm not liking the taste and it makes me puke

Arashzee,
I'm sorry I'm not able to tell u that cos i never tried any.

I had sent in a couple of emails but so far I only got 3 responses. Wyeth, meadJohnson n dumex.

The meadjohnson peeps sent me a magnet n asked me to activate my account to get freebies.
Sigh. But I miscarried so there's no need for me to ask for samples anymore. :(

Attachments

• 1406189340903.jpg
    1406189340903.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 226
I'm drinking anmum. Drank that for my first and now for my second as well. Am drinking the chocolate now. Used to drink vanilla. Both are ok. Tried similac and hated the taste coz it's so fishy but heard that it's very good for baby. Haven't tried others.

Anyone wants all these milk samples for mum? I'm not going to drink these, making me sick..

Attachments

• 1407002381895.jpg
    1407002381895.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 187
I drank fresh milk and soya milk as recommended by my dietician. They say those "maternity milks" like anmum are just for marketing.

I'm drinking anmum. Drank that for my first and now for my second as well. Am drinking the chocolate now. Used to drink vanilla. Both are ok. Tried similac and hated the taste coz it's so fishy but heard that it's very good for baby. Haven't tried others.

Yes that Similac milk taste awful and it's has Un-dissolved kinda substances at the bottom of the cup upon stirring it with hot or cold water

I dont take any pregnancy milk, only lowfat hical meiji fresh milk, since gynea said as long as i take vitamins from him is enough :)

Have 2 sachets of Frisomum samples & 2 sachets of anmum sample letting go at $1 per sachet. Have 3 tin of nestle mum 400g letting go at $ 13 each. Collection at seng kang hse lobby. Pm if interested.

I find that Anmum is nice but heard that the caloric count is higher than the rest. Switched to similac and find that there's a funny corn taste. I may switch to frisomum next time :)

Yes that Similac milk taste awful and it's has Un-dissolved kinda substances at the bottom of the cup upon stirring it with hot or cold water

there is a lot of undisolve substance all over no matter hot or warm water n how long i stir!! é only 2better r é ones with pro biotics.. use cold water - nestle n annum...

i hav samples 2giv too away too, please pm me ur address. thanks!

Hi Mummies

I tried Anmum and really like it. For now im on my way to being 5 mths preggie and my doctor advised me to stop drinking those formula milk since i am taking fish oil and obimin. These two were recommended by a KK doctor but even that my GP, didnt look too happy that I am actually taking them. He said it might be too much if i continue drinking Anmum so advised me to not take vitamin pills together with the formula milk as it may cause me to vomit or worse fall sick...

He said drinking fresh milk is the best. But now i find that the normal fresh milk like HL or marigold or others taste very strong. Like the lactose stays on the tongue. Unlike Anmum. So have to always get flavoured milk instead..

Back