(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I tell you give them a king size bed they can roll all over the place . My son sleep queen bed and every time I go see he in different location of the bed

Even more place to roll. hahaha i brought a king size bed coz my colleague told me it is more spacious if the kid sleep with you. aha

Ask those of you who went for C-Sec for the elder one, how come you all never considered VBAC for this bb??

I thought I could too, but my first is breech and 2nd is oblique..
Also to my understanding, VBAC is not common practise in sg.. there are also risk of rupture the uterus I think.. so not worth trying.

cinderelly, next time if you scan early and not the right position you can do yoga to encourage baby to go the right position. Can you still do natural now?
No, I don't think can.. quite risky..
after my 2nd birth, my gynae mention that most probably my pelvic area is too narrow for bb to turn. So let's see this #03 will turn.

I m going for my ds scan tomolo... dun know why.. the first 2 pregnancy i was not worried at all... juz pay $$ confirn pass one lah attitude..

But this pregnancy abiy kancheong...

Maybe bcoz of the "wrong medcine " i took during my early days of pregnancy ??....
I will be doing the FTS-first trimester scan tomorrow at kkh and i already 12+wk ... should have done the FTS in 1st trimester but someone dropped the ball and now doing the scan so late... not sure if that will affect scan results but i tried not to think about it and hope for the best :)

I will be doing the FTS-first trimester scan tomorrow at kkh and i already 12+wk ... should have done the FTS in 1st trimester but someone dropped the ball and now doing the scan so late... not sure if that will affect scan results but i tried not to think about it and hope for the best :)
Dun worry lah Oscar can be done from 11-14 wks

:oops: i like to see these operation stuff.. or ER where alot the bloody thing :oops:
i find them interesting in a way lah ..
hahaha maybe u should watch Grey Anatomy... its has lots of blood and gore but apart from that its very nice drama... very touching :)

I thought I could too, but my first is breech and 2nd is oblique..
Also to my understanding, VBAC is not common practise in sg.. there are also risk of rupture the uterus I think.. so not worth trying.
I read before... There was once a 2nd time mummy who wanted vbac desperately... In the end, I think bb suffered from lack of oxygen during vbac and still end up e c sect... Poor bb has perm damage in her brain... The parents sued the gynae for negligence... If I remembered clearly, should be nuh...

I m also 12 weeks plus its not late.. dun worry

I read before... There was once a 2nd time mummy who wanted vbac desperately... In the end, I think bb suffered from lack of oxygen during vbac and still end up e c sect... Poor bb has perm damage in her brain... The parents sued the gynae for negligence... If I remembered clearly, should be nuh...

So scary

That's why the trust in your gynae is impt... Sometimes being stubborn will end up harming what matters you most...

hahaha maybe u should watch Grey Anatomy... its has lots of blood and gore but apart from that its very nice drama... very touching :)

Ok let me go google maybe see more the princess wan to be doctor whahahaha
yah I read too no need 2nd time .. Even those 1st timer insist natural in the end the baby suffer
Eg pelvic small but wan natural
In the end gynae break the baby collar bone so that bb can come out ..
So some of these mummy ... Must go thru the natural baby then mummy .. Those c sext one never go thru suffering = not mummy
Craving for whipped potato n coleslaw from kfc...

Die liao i m craving for all sorts of unhealthy foods... juz macdonald i ate like 10 times already...
Ok lah a lot of us guilty that too
I just had KFC today Lolz and macdonald Lolz

Errr I just had macdonalds for dinner. N I had macdonalds 4x last week. Cos recently hubby travel a lot n I always eat alone n there's a drive thru just mins from my place, too easy to resist! :p

All the food talk!! Now i am hungry again. Haha.. Today baby has been good. Mummy ate an apple, blueberries and cherry tomatoes salad, cheese toast, mushroom soup, roast chicken...skin, mashed potato and pokka earl grey milk tea for dinner! Yums. :p

Every night before i sleep, i would just lie down and lay my hand on my belly silently to feel for baby. Baby has been giving me at least one or two kicks before i finally roll over and sleep recently. But tonight he/she gave me about 8 kicks! So happy!! I feel so assured that i am sure i am going to have a sweet and peaceful sleep tonight. Looking forward to seeing baby at my gynae's appointment tomorrow afternoon! :)

So envy all of u who are enjoying those yummy food. Hope it will be my turn soon... lately been waking up at 2 to 3am.. then falling asleep after 1hr or so.. sigh..

Piggy pong why waking up? I got woken by my #2. Lately he has been throwing tantrums n kicking.

Those w just one only or first pregnancy please enjoy n rest as much

So envy all of u who are enjoying those yummy food. Hope it will be my turn soon... lately been waking up at 2 to 3am.. then falling asleep after 1hr or so.. sigh..
Normal .. I aso wake up around that time then take another hr to go back sleep

Good mid - week morning everybody.

Can someone help add me up to the list too. As I'm on my fon n not a frequent reader.

Missyz / 1st Jan 2015 / TBA / Dr Su Lin Lin/ NUH / #1/ B batok

Will be 18 weeks tml.
Anybody feeling baby movements yet?

And I haven been well over a week alredy. Cough n flu package. Feeling low too. Can't sleep can't eat.

Hope everybody is doing well :)

Good mid - week morning everybody.

Can someone help add me up to the list too. As I'm on my fon n not a frequent reader.

Missyz / 1st Jan 2015 / TBA / Dr Su Lin Lin/ NUH / #1/ B batok

Will be 18 weeks tml.
Anybody feeling baby movements yet?

And I haven been well over a week alredy. Cough n flu package. Feeling low too. Can't sleep can't eat.

Hope everybody is doing well :)

Take care ... Baby movement 2nd timer will feel early

Lolz dun worry.. I know just for fun. For my boy it is accurate for my princess it is not unless harmony kok up Lolz
Babe , how will the harmony test look like ? Will it be risk calculated ? Or will tell you if bb got DS or not ? Didn't really understand the harmony test how it works.

Back