(2014) ivf mummies support group

Albert street prawn beehoon at lavender food court here... my dinner...

Attachments

• 1405943393442.jpg
    1405943393442.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 154

Circle is week 27 starts 3rd trimester. For us already week 24 and counting down to end honeymoon really soon. I am beginning to feel very tired already. About 2ww to go. . Time flies still remember when we bfp was week 5 or so only. .

I'm back folks. I still feel very good as of today. Not feeling sleepy or tired. But when I walk now I feel very guilty cause keep thinking of doc say don't walk too much in case premmie. Walking wise I realise I slow down a lot I guess I scare too much movement will affect babies. My only worry at this stage is bb come out early only. My constipation improve too. Doesn't release daily but when I go so far is smooth. With double dosage of lactose daily :)

ImageUploadedByForum1405952116.400263.jpg

Attached for those who Want to deliver in kkh. Tomorrow is Tuesday only :(

I haven't get any shower gel for confinement. Think need to go get it soon. You girls think 1 big bottle enough? The foam one which u all posted?

Today I hand itchy bought another 2 bb clothes 6-12mths. Girls u think at 12-18mths do bb still wear romper or can start wearing two piece already? I scare buy 12-18 rompers in end I won't let them wear.

Hi hi, I am an ivf mummy, just gave birth end May. Anyone knows which store have the most strollers? Sourcing for a stroller. Thinking getting britax agile, any one knows which place have actual item on display?

View attachment 340934

Attached for those who Want to deliver in kkh. Tomorrow is Tuesday only :(

I haven't get any shower gel for confinement. Think need to go get it soon. You girls think 1 big bottle enough? The foam one which u all posted?

Today I hand itchy bought another 2 bb clothes 6-12mths. Girls u think at 12-18mths do bb still wear romper or can start wearing two piece already? I scare buy 12-18 rompers in end I won't let them wear.
I still let my godson wear romper after 12 months...

Hi hi, I am an ivf mummy, just gave birth end May. Anyone knows which store have the most strollers? Sourcing for a stroller. Thinking getting britax agile, any one knows which place have actual item on display?

Baby hyperstore display a lot alot of strollers but mostly brands like peg perego, maclaren and some which i forget but I think they don't carry britax. For britax I know mothercare carries them but display piece wise not a lot. They do have catalogue I think which u can also order. Maybe try harbour front mothercare bigger outlet.

I'm also wake at 4 to 6am then manage to sleep back. Didn log in as usual cause trying to keep myself tired and faster go back sleep but it took me 2 hrs still. Now my bump is getting bigger I felt some pressure and pain at my right top side sometime if I sleep on my right side I can feel slight pain on tummy. Not internal seems to be coming from external.

Lazy to go work. Feel so nua.

Waking up in the middle of the night n have difficulty gg back slp seems common among us.
Wow I still have a long way to go as I just started my wk21...

Used to lose sleep after peeing in 1st trim then 2nd trim ok then now back again :( used to sleep through too without peeing and now again back to at least wake once or twice to pee.

I did try to sleep back at 2.30am faint then don't feel like waking up to go to work. Very jia lat. Last time I am not like this now really so nua till feeling lazy to go to work.
The worst thing is wake up to pee can't sleep back one. Don't know why. Must try hard then can sleep. Last time I really sleep like a log now just can't.
Dolly, very fast one. You are catching up with us soon.
Iwantahealthybaby, I can only sleep on my left and if I try to sleep on my right don't feel comfortable and beanie will move and move to ask me sleep back to the left.
Circle, working late again? I feel like going pedicure as my legs are aching. How I wish I can go foot reflexology.

Baby hyperstore display a lot alot of strollers but mostly brands like peg perego, maclaren and some which i forget but I think they don't carry britax. For britax I know mothercare carries them but display piece wise not a lot. They do have catalogue I think which u can also order. Maybe try harbour front mothercare bigger outlet.

Hi, I went the Harbor front motheCare but they say no stock or display set to view. So sad...

Think I drop by baby hyperstore. Thinking to get Quincy zap extra but it requires 2 hands to close the stroller ....

Any recommendations on stroller?

I did try to sleep back at 2.30am faint then don't feel like waking up to go to work. Very jia lat. Last time I am not like this now really so nua till feeling lazy to go to work.
The worst thing is wake up to pee can't sleep back one. Don't know why. Must try hard then can sleep. Last time I really sleep like a log now just can't.
Dolly, very fast one. You are catching up with us soon.
Iwantahealthybaby, I can only sleep on my left and if I try to sleep on my right don't feel comfortable and beanie will move and move to ask me sleep back to the left.
Circle, working late again? I feel like going pedicure as my legs are aching. How I wish I can go foot reflexology.
I opp from u. I can slp better now than before preggy just Tat have to wake up in between to pee..
I did pedicure last mth...

Hi, I went the Harbor front motheCare but they say no stock or display set to view. So sad...

Think I drop by baby hyperstore. Thinking to get Quincy zap extra but it requires 2 hands to close the stroller ....

Any recommendations on stroller?
Depends on ur budget. For my dh n recommendation from frens Tat we probably invest in better stroller than other stuffs bah. Dh said safety more impt..

Morning ladies! Haiz... looks like our bodies slowly prepping us for motherhood. Heard when baby is born, we also no need to sleep.

Iwantahealthybaby, take a photo of your baby bump leh!

I can feel my feet getting bigger. Shoes feel tighter now also.

Pain wise, still ok. Some days will kanna the 'stitches' kind of pain. Poss that is round ligament pain.

I think I'm the opposite of you gals. Before pregnant, I can sleep soundly throughout the whole night without waking up to go to the toilet. I can sleep anywhere anytime. 1st trimester I had a hard time falling asleep and kept going to the toilet. Was wide awake most of the time and I didn't feel tired/sleepy at all. 2nd trimester I can return to my sleeping routine and very happy about it. I can sleep through the night.

dolly thats alot to follow, i guess my body cannot tio back since i ordering tinggkat food and i dont think they will cook with rice wine and not water. i think during confinement i also sure will bath, now i already must at least bath and wash hair daily already. not used to dont wash a day hair.

taregal as for stroller really depend on your preference and budget. for me i wanted something affordable and comfy for bb, and cause my car boot is small there is no way i can see those big size one...anyway i got myself peg perego brand. i will probably get a twin stroller when bb is born and older. currently i bought single one since i guess i wouldn be going out alone with two babies when they are young.

circle ok will see if tonight reach home take pic of the bump and show u girls. how about the rest how is bump growing? some say my tummy still dont look big for 24 weeks especially with twins. hear already dont know want to happy or sad, scare that not big cause bb didn get enough nurtients from me. happy cause means i still can have more room to increase but then i already gain 9kg so far...

i still go for pedi mani. pedi they still do some leg massage for me. i am ok with that. my facial they also got do back massage for me...

today i think i not going out for lunch still full from morning macmuffin. i just bought some baby accessories from qoo10 itchy hands spend $40 on accessories. i just check my carters stuffs no updates yet think really must wait another 2-3days before shipment arrive. cannot wait...today i saw they having 40% sale again. they seems to be always on sale. i will check this shipment how then decide to get more anot. really alot clothes already but see one nice one will get. bad eyes. shall see when my dh want to fix up the baby cot as i scare when my tummy gets bigger no one can help to fix. but fix already headache 2 cots no place to put. now my room already like bb store with all the toyogo box containing their clothes, strollers and baby chairs, unfix cots, accessories....i cannot even walk to the opp room to open the wdw. lol. i am also thinking to fix up the cot toys already but scare dusty. need to see when to start washing all their clothes and the bedsheets and all, getting so exciting. i also must start packing my hospital bag (maybe will use the diaper bag as opening ceremony haha)

If is csec can do post natal massage ma? I am eating chocolate now as I love chocolate haha..
Wow iwantahealthybaby, you can take this pic at work?
My mum already started washing the baby clothing as can put inside the box after washing. As for my playpen I have already set up to air it. Then will keep it back.
Circle, your beanie must really be very happy eating outside food recently hehe..
Dolly, your lunch nice?
joy, are you working?
Kitkats, I just ate kitkats lol. How have you been?

i just received email my carters and osh clothes for bb are here. i arrange to self collect later hehehe cannot wait. total plus freight and self collect in sg comes up to SGD95. i gotten 2 skirts, 2 shorts, 2 top, 2 dress suit, 2 piece legging and top set. so on average per piece is close to $10...happy happy....

lynncandy hehehe my colleagues are out for lunch and my cubicle is quite high hahaha so faster take shot lol. after csec can massage probably wait 2 weeks or so must see gynae confirm the scar heal then start. by the way u be careful when dismantling the playpen. it may break as its fragile. thats what happen to my sil one think my bro too strong end up break the playpen haha. i havent wash clothes yet cause i know i will keep buying so i thought wait till enough to fill one whole washin machine load then wash. actually i think full already..ok maybe this weekend or next week i will start to wash.

i just received email my carters and osh clothes for bb are here. i arrange to self collect later hehehe cannot wait. total plus freight and self collect in sg comes up to SGD95. i gotten 2 skirts, 2 shorts, 2 top, 2 dress suit, 2 piece legging and top set. so on average per piece is close to $10...happy happy....
Need advice on how to order Carters clothes online. Went to their website and understand that they don't ship to Singapore directly.

Need advice on how to order Carters clothes online. Went to their website and understand that they don't ship to Singapore directly.

must use 3rd party to freight to singapore. carters will ship to the 3rd party usa address and from there the 3rd party will arrange delivery from their usa warehouse to sg. dolly uses comgateway.com, vpost also have this services. i uses 65daigou. dont know which 3rd party charges less freight but i understand daigou website more so i try their service. my freight plus agent fee for 10pieces 0.8kg total cost around $25. dont know about comgateway and vpost. maybe dolly can advise.

I love my spaghetti! Yum yum!

Super nice bump too!!!! Mine is at 39 inches now, poss cos I am plus size usually la.

My massage lady says post natal massage. 7 days is ok. For first time mom, can go for 14 days cos we nor experienced with bf and massage lady can help with engorgement and block ducts.

My massage lady very nice. Says she book me for 1 week first. If need or want then extend when time comes :)

must use 3rd party to freight to singapore. carters will ship to the 3rd party usa address and from there the 3rd party will arrange delivery from their usa warehouse to sg. dolly uses comgateway.com, vpost also have this services. i uses 65daigou. dont know which 3rd party charges less freight but i understand daigou website more so i try their service. my freight plus agent fee for 10pieces 0.8kg total cost around $25. dont know about comgateway and vpost. maybe dolly can advise.
Ah I see. So my comprehension of how it works is correct. I actually registered the 3rd party USA address with Vpost.

Iwantahealthybaby, thanks for the confirmation on how it works. :)

iwantahealthybaby, you confirm your office don't have cctv? wow pro to take in office hahaha...
I saw carters so many nice clothing, I think I cannot judge the size of my baby. Will buy more clothing after 1 month.
I am so lazy to work..

confirm no cctv lol. been in this office for so long to know if there is any hahaha

no problem faithfullyours. i actually register for vpost and comgateway as well but in end i use the china support daigou lol.

circle i am at 39inch now too all round at belly button area. same same...your massage lady is chinese? no need sign package right is per trip pay right? i prefer this rather than buy package. i still looking for massage lady also...dont know who is good.

My massage lady is malay. Hmmm, not really pay per visit. More like $600 for 7 days.

Apparently she is in semi retirement so don't accept much business these days. Need my friend to special introduce then willing to accept me.

But based on sms, she sounds nice la. Cos i am ok to do 2 weeks but she advise me to decide later to see if i need it. So i like her frankness and honesty.

Ic. Malay seems quite popular in post natal massage. Today another hot day. The popular one all fully booked.

Next month aug seems to be a big month for me. Now I see next mth I am like entering third trim the fear of anytime may give birth scare me a lot.

Then plus the more scans at kkh they are monitoring my bb white spot as well. Doc say if anytime the spot will affect blood flow will not let me carry full term. So a lot of chances I may premmie so very worried.

Iwantahealthybaby, don't worry I believe your beanies are strong. Wah can't imagine we are 3rd trimester soon. Counting down 2ww... We have travel so far wow..jia you. .
My dinner will be subway egg mayo today. Have asked dh to go and buy. Dolly I love fish meehoon soup too. I had the claypot one during lunch.
Circle, anymore yummy food?

Joy meme me too. Not those bf set running eggs but usually those soup egg not fully cooked type and pasta too especially cabonara. Think some sauce also contains egg raw which I do take too. Especially some salad dressing.

I had Korean bbq chicken set in fdcrt but cannot finish rice doesn't taste good. In end I bought a salad wrap with caeaser dressing. Yumzz!

my one is lik 1 runny egg on pasta.. kinda lik onsen eggs... i try 2stir it in2 è pasta..

i really love 2eat sushimi now.. but 2high risk..

i had korean bbq meat last fri, n i ate raw garlic.. only realised it's raw aft tat.. i rem 2not eat é veg buy 4got è garlic...

I just had subway too. Btw I am buying like 8 pkts of cotton disposable underwear from watson as after birth really will bleed one month? Can't touch water or wash cloth so save the trouble just wear and throw. Pad I am buying too. Really like going oversea the feeling. I might travel to japan after confinement but see if I bear to leave my beanie first a not for 1 week haha. Breast pad must get too.

I buy at least 10pkts disposable panties lol each pack of 5. I collected my carters and osh clothings alreAdy. I arrange self collect at their warehouse and just now I am late I was actually walking so fast almost like fast marathon like that so worried and guilty for beanies. Keep holding my bump as I walk....Actually their quality also so so only but no complains since it's branded and affordable. Sg no brand one also hard to get $10 and below type. I'm thinking of getting osh jumpers for my girls. Tomorrow at office if no work then I go and c c again see after 40% discount around how much. Got my qoo10 xxxxl top too can use as maternity top lol. Always happy to receive my loots in mail.

Tomorrow I already thought of what to eat for breAkfast. I'm going to buy fried noodles with egg, meat and veg and lots of chilli and curry sauce to office eat :)

Back