(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

did not see this part of your qn... mine is horizontal across womb... most c sect should be .. unless your bb that big that requires to cut vertically...
i saw youtube some of them is vertical...i was thinking why vertical
I m going for my ds scan tomolo... dun know why.. the first 2 pregnancy i was not worried at all... juz pay $$ confirn pass one lah attitude..
But this pregnancy abiy kancheong...
Maybe bcoz of the "wrong medcine " i took during my early days of pregnancy ??....
dun worry lah...DS is generic dun think medicine got impact bah
Scared that I cannot find a job if I quit before securing another postion. End up no income... :( Good thing is got time with bb, but extra burden on hubby lor....
true ...thats why i am stuck with the same job for 10 years :D

I m going for my ds scan tomolo... dun know why.. the first 2 pregnancy i was not worried at all... juz pay $$ confirn pass one lah attitude..

But this pregnancy abiy kancheong...

Maybe bcoz of the "wrong medcine " i took during my early days of pregnancy ??....
dun scare yourself la

I'm very sian at work right now... thinking of just passing the next 6 months, get my maternity leave and quit after coming back from maternity leave to find another job. Any one have the same thoughts??

Recently I feel very down at work, like very unappreciated by my team and very bored of my job. Need to find sth new to do to interest me again....

Yes yes same thought. Wanted to resign early this year but end up preggy so have to endure till nxt yr.
Planning to quit once i clear my ML. Co getting from bad to worse. Sigh

Juz for laugh -

Few days ago i went to fetch my kids from cc...

His teacher commented my tummy is big (i juz ate so tummy bloated ) n ask me how many mths liao n gal or boy..

I say only 3 mths lah too early to see gal or boy...

Then she says... oh dun look like 3 mths n xavier has been imitating u vomitting and how sick u was in school n tell his friends n teachers its meimei inside mummy's tummy...

I was like... so embarrassed !

I'm very sian at work right now... thinking of just passing the next 6 months, get my maternity leave and quit after coming back from maternity leave to find another job. Any one have the same thoughts??

Recently I feel very down at work, like very unappreciated by my team and very bored of my job. Need to find sth new to do to interest me again....

I saw an article on Straits times few months back about SEED institute. Housewives and aunties are trained to be a relief staff for childcare. if you don't mind the low pay can go take course.

I saw an article on Straits times few months back about SEED institute. Housewives and aunties are trained to be a relief staff for childcare. if you don't mind the low pay can go take course.
actually i mind low pay leh :oops: alot of bills to pay ... in singapore not easy to survive on low pay..
i like to ... when i want to buy things for my children i dun have to think twice if it is reasonably priced lah .. i dun have to find excuse or substitute :oops:

Juz for laugh -

Few days ago i went to fetch my kids from cc...

His teacher commented my tummy is big (i juz ate so tummy bloated ) n ask me how many mths liao n gal or boy..

I say only 3 mths lah too early to see gal or boy...

Then she says... oh dun look like 3 mths n xavier has been imitating u vomitting and how sick u was in school n tell his friends n teachers its meimei inside mummy's tummy...

I was like... so embarrassed !

hahaha, so cute lei ur son.

My colleague daughter did a similar thing by spreading wrong rumours about her mum.

She told everybody in school that she is already inside her mummy tummy when she got married, but the fact is, my colleague got pregnant 2 yrs after marriage. Its so bad that the teacher gotta call my colleague to tell her that her daughter is telling everybody that. hahhaa

:oops: i like to see these operation stuff.. or ER where alot the bloody thing :oops:
i find them interesting in a way lah ..

thumbs up, that day my hub and me watch bizzare ER for 10mins and we really couldn't take it. hahaa
I thought patang cannot see such stuff. haha i was re watching my CSI when i just got pregnant then i remember can't watch haha

Eeee... now i dun dare open bloodly things to see... so scared i feel nausea
if can i still wan to see how they C sect me and pull teh BB out :D but too bad no one to film for me :D
hahaha, so cute lei ur son.

My colleague daughter did a similar thing by spreading wrong rumours about her mum.

She told everybody in school that she is already inside her mummy tummy when she got married, but the fact is, my colleague got pregnant 2 yrs after marriage. Its so bad that the teacher gotta call my colleague to tell her that her daughter is telling everybody that. hahhaa
well you know lah... kids say all kind of things ..that is why they cute cos they see things differently :D

if can i still wan to see how they C sect me and pull teh BB out :D but too bad no one to film for me :D
Not allow to film also i think..

My hubby wan to film me giving birth so i can see after i deliver... kkh say cannot... anyway i also dun wan to see. .

See liao there wont be #2 or #3 now liao haha ... i will be so scared

thumbs up, that day my hub and me watch bizzare ER for 10mins and we really couldn't take it. hahaa
I thought patang cannot see such stuff. haha i was re watching my CSI when i just got pregnant then i remember can't watch haha
my hubby also patang dun like me to watch :D

Not allow to film also i think..

My hubby wan to film me giving birth so i can see after i deliver... kkh say cannot... anyway i also dun wan to see. .

See liao there wont be #2 or #3 now liao haha ... i will be so scared
guess singapore dun allow bah ...

that is what statistic say but but hor...based on what i see on various forum..doesnt seem to be in line with the statistic leh

DS have different forms too... below is what I know by learning the hard and difficult way...

Generally all of us know a normal contains 46 chromosomes, 23 each from each set of parents... a lot of scenarios will give rise to abnormal babies due to chromosome disorder...

Trisomy - additional chr in one of the sets, usually sporadic in nature...

Translocation - one of the chr was attached to another chr... person in this case can appear normal but his/her descendants may face of abnormal chr arrangement

Mono- - missing set of a chr

micro - deletion - each chr has two parts, part p (upper) and q (lower)... if chr has a small being part chip-off, it will also affect the looks, growth, mental development of the child... depending which chr is affected

well you know lah... kids say all kind of things ..that is why they cute cos they see things differently :D

you dun go GA this time, you will know how they c sect you! :p

DS have different forms too... below is what I know by learning the hard and difficult way...

Generally all of us know a normal contains 46 chromosomes, 23 each from each set of parents... a lot of scenarios will give rise to abnormal babies due to chromosome disorder...

Trisomy - additional chr in one of the sets, usually sporadic in nature...

Translocation - one of the chr was attached to another chr... person in this case can appear normal but his/her descendants may face of abnormal chr arrangement

Mono- - missing set of a chr

micro - deletion - each chr has two parts, part p (upper) and q (lower)... if chr has a small being part chip-off, it will also affect the looks, growth, mental development of the child... depending which chr is affected
wah that is deep knowledge... i never google so details :oops:

Very cute lei, haha kids nowadays. haha

wah that is deep knowledge... i never google so details :oops:

I watch another document of a lady whom give birth at 55, she married in her forties then went thru countless of IVF but failed. finally succeed at 55 with a frozen egg taken during her early forties. Her son was born beautifully! but due to the high risk she gotta C-sect and also go for like bi weekly scan and later weekly scan in her 3rd tri. she is the oldest patient that her gynae have.

cannot leh..i got backache easily and beside they will cover right where got let you see them cut you :D :D

but you can still feel the movement ma... and is aware of everything... you go do back exercise to strength your back from now and try epi with c sect... its not bad actually, you get to take a pic with hubby and the child when bb is out! if GA, hubby cant go in OT room leh

:oops: i like to see these operation stuff.. or ER where alot the bloody thing :oops:
i find them interesting in a way lah ..

Actually I also like to watch.. I don't feel scared.. Quite interesting..
But hor, when I was pregnant w my elder girl, I had been watching natural child birth and cesarean video. I still rem clearly that there is this video not sensor at All, really can see how the doc cut the tummy till birth then stitch back. That time I was just 6months preg. Guess what, on my 7-8month, gynae say my girl is still breeched. So ask me to prepare for cesarean instead of natural, at that time I took up antenatal class, rem teacher teaching us how to exercise and breathing for natural birth.
When gynae ask me to prepare for c section, I burst into tears!!! OMG!!
I'm so prepared for natural birth, wanted so much but..... Haiz.. So keep thinking back, is it the video of c section that I watch? Baby pantang?

Actually I also like to watch.. I don't feel scared.. Quite interesting..
But hor, when I was pregnant w my elder girl, I had been watching natural child birth and cesarean video. I still rem clearly that there is this video not sensor at All, really can see how the doc cut the tummy till birth then stitch back. That time I was just 6months preg. Guess what, on my 7-8month, gynae say my girl is still breeched. So ask me to prepare for cesarean instead of natural, at that time I took up antenatal class, rem teacher teaching us how to exercise and breathing for natural birth.
When gynae ask me to prepare for c section, I burst into tears!!! OMG!!
I'm so prepared for natural birth, wanted so much but..... Haiz.. So keep thinking back, is it the video of c section that I watch? Baby pantang?
that is tears of joy or sadness :D :D

i was watching natural too...my boy in right position and i am 2 cm diluted for 2 weeks but still he too big so ended C sect :D

that is tears of joy or sadness :D :D

i was watching natural too...my boy in right position and i am 2 cm diluted for 2 weeks but still he too big so ended C sect :D
Tears of sadness la... I was hoping for natural so much.. First bb, breeched... 2nd BB oblique/diagonal....
Both head never go down, hopeless for natural birth... Wondering this #03 what position?

Prince or princess

Only one bb... though on my 8 weeks scan they did spot a second gestational sac but it stopped growing at 5+ wks. I don't know the gender yet, told the clinic don't tell me first cos hubby is on biz trip, we will wait till our gynae visit on Sat to find out together.

Only one bb... though on my 8 weeks scan they did spot a second gestational sac but it stopped growing at 5+ wks. I don't know the gender yet, told the clinic don't tell me first cos hubby is on biz trip, we will wait till our gynae visit on Sat to find out together.
Singleton preggy is good... Safer

Ya man... I didn't think of it.. yes, they sleep like snake.. always not lying on the pillow. Legs and hands everywhere. When I sleep w then, subconsciously also scare they accidentally hit my tummy... lol
My first born also can sleep at diff angles at different times of the night de...

Ask those of you who went for C-Sec for the elder one, how come you all never considered VBAC for this bb??
For me, Dr tham not the first Dr whom operated on me for fibroid removal. He said dun take risk cuz ... So I ok lor...

Ironically, I have my vbac for my son though he is at 21 wks nia la...still I think I can't tahan the long labour pain... C sect for any time.... Keke

Ask those of you who went for C-Sec for the elder one, how come you all never considered VBAC for this bb??
Dun want to risk rupture of womb and in the 1st place my 1st one c sext is not because of position but size so think princess will be same so c sect lor

Tears of sadness la... I was hoping for natural so much.. First bb, breeched... 2nd BB oblique/diagonal....
Both head never go down, hopeless for natural birth... Wondering this #03 what position?

cinderelly, next time if you scan early and not the right position you can do yoga to encourage baby to go the right position. Can you still do natural now?

Back