Advice needed: Insurance for babies.

Hi there!

Thinking of which life insurance suits your baby or children? Being a parents, i believe you will always want the best for your child. Furthermore, budget will be one constraint since you have a new kid.

Usually life insurance have to pay till when one reach 65 years old. Why waste the money when you can have the same coverage but premiums are paid in 5, 10 or 15 years? Instead of paying for so long, you can use the money for better use like sending them to a good childcare, buy more nice clothes for them and for yourself.

WHY WAIT???

NO OBLIGATIONS!!!

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] for quotations.

Hi, when both parent take up aviva plan 1 or 2, the child will get free coverage till age 21. Imagine the amount of medisave the parent can save for their later use.

Email me now for more imformation. No obligation. Cesc - [email protected]

Hi all,

Instead of going thru the quotation, you may want to engage of Independent Financial Advisors.

We are able to provide the product and advice of more than 7 insurers and also on other wealth accumulation tools such as unit trust.

PM me for more info.

Hi, no HSBC mentioned here. It has the highest guaranteed amount. Pls note I'm not a HSBC agent, just sharing information.

Hi,

To me, H&S is impt. Get tis done 1st.
Recommend,
1) NTUC for lower premium but co-payment of 10% to b paid by yrself. (anything less than $3k cannot claim lah.)
2) Aviva, 100% coverage of co-insurance,full payment claimable. Hardly heard of this co but.. is an Aust co, not bad.
happy.gif

Check tis out, http://www.aviva.com.sg/life-and-health/for-individuals/health.html#myshield

All the above must incl rider to have better coverage.

I'm helping out a Finanical Adviser, hence know abit.. here & there. Need further advise.. can PM me.

Hi,
Can anyone share what are the plans we can get for our unborn baby if we are planning to conceive? I understand there are plans to cover certain birth defects like down syndrome, premature birth requiring neonatal ICU, etc. The only one i heard of is QBE.

"Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 6:21 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

To me, H&S is impt. Get tis done 1st.
Recommend,
1) NTUC for lower premium but co-payment of 10% to b paid by yrself. (anything less than $3k cannot claim lah.)
2) Aviva, 100% coverage of co-insurance,full payment claimable. Hardly heard of this co but.. is an Aust co, not bad.
Check tis out, http://www.aviva.com.sg/life-and-health/for-individuals/health.html#myshield

All the above must incl rider to have better coverage.

I'm helping out a Finanical Adviser, hence know abit.. here & there. Need further advise.. can PM me."

My reply to above.
Aviva is an UK company (not Aust.)They r the 1st to start an as-charged plan in the market.

Hi Mummies,

I am from Prudential and should you need any advice for insurance for your babies and yourself, u can message me here. thanks.

Hey june…… Am not sure if you can purchase insurance policy for new born kid. Had done search for kids plan some time back... Came across DBS junior care insurance plan, it covers kids from 1 to 16 yrs check this for more details http://bit.ly/bBfw0U

Minimum age to buy insurance is 1 month old.
Bought my girl H&S and Life policy...
Call your prefered insurance for a quote.

I has a 5 year old cousin, like put his hand on the mouth suck grant, become a habit, how to change her habit?
Any toys age for 2 children play?

Hi Enivi,

Jaundice is very common in Asian people and it's perfectly alright. The thing is you can't make any claim against Medishield yet as Medishield is still not in-force. However, you can offset some cost using your Medisave account.

Good news is, the earliest you can apply the Integrated Shield is 15days old of your baby. Strongly Recommended to do it as you as you can. Not to worry in declaring Jaundice as it's very normal.

For other plans, like protection and savings plan, you can only start after one month of your baby.

Hope this helps.

Lawrence
Financial Planner
[email protected]

Back