(2014) ivf mummies support group

I m still lazing at home, gg See tsb in afternoon.. can feel bb moving quite abit for the past week. So amazing.. hope I see her bouncing more on wed detail scan..

Hi Daja, you are into how many weeks already ? hehe welcome to pink team.

Hi Lynncandy,

17 weeks now. . Hubby and I thinking of what name to call our girl. .

gynae says if next visit detailed scan sonographer also says it's girl, then 100% is girl

Oh daja. Mine scan 6th time already also girl during detail lol. After your detail can start spending money like us until pocket got one hole.
Dolly, your beanie is excited of the clothing you bought so moving.
Don't know why I cannot really feel my beanie moving that hard these 2 days or maybe I am so use the movement until did not realise it.
Sian what is for lunch..

I am almost in my final lap n now having major water retention in my legs and arms.
Been looking for compression maternity leggings ...
Take care ladies .. I am a waddling duck now ..lol

Hi Lynncandy,

17 weeks now. . Hubby and I thinking of what name to call our girl. .

gynae says if next visit detailed scan sonographer also says it's girl, then 100% is girl
We are aso gg thru baby names list these few days , See until I blur...

ladies yesterday i wanted to post msg after my movie and back home but type halfway too tired forget i didn post and just left lol. but dawn of the apes is good. love it...

joie so fast final lap so excited for u....when is the date?

actually i am thinking of no cl no maid can handle anot during confinement. seriously want to save money. thinking let dh claim 1 month of my maternity then see he can help me out with 1st mth. i probably order tingkkat food if no one cook for me. mum say can help take 2 weeks leave to oversee so i thinking employ maid only when my maternity over before i go back work.

today morning eat 2 red bean bread and 1 cup soya milk and i still feel full. lazy to go lunch also. but will still go out in case later tea time hungry. dont know what to eat. boring.

allure how are you havent been hearing from you?

mschar discharge and resting? now able to walk abit right not as strict bedrest as before?

lynncandy ya busy the min i sit in office. this fri i taking half day going thomson see doc, then next mon going back kkh to see fetal echo doc to ask q&a...feel so sian have to go through this again. adc prof say he dont see much concern and worry but fetal doc say there is a problem with bb heart so very very headache. want rest mind yet i know it seems the fetal echo doc is more right in his diagnose since he zoom straight into bb heart. but my dh say he see the two machine in cardiac centre and adc same leh dont see diff then i say maybe same machine just able to produce diff resolution thats why one can c clear one cannot. have not been thinking about twin b white spot and come next mon after doc session probably i will have the uneasy feel again. just pray everything works well and come out well. smooth smooth smooth all the way!

circle u also drive very fast leh lol. experience driver. i also drive quite fast but no good habit trying to change very dangerous especially now that we are preg.

dolly, u mean christian name? i already decided on my twinnies names, chinese name will wait till they born go c c. any recommendation where to see chinese name?

by the way ladies will you put bb christian or english names in their ic?

My baby no Chinese name only English name. Then will write Chinese character name that's all. Hehe.
Iwantahealthybaby, some prof say not much of a concern I think don't worry. Just prepare yourself but they should be fine.
How is allure??

the thing is hahaha adc prof and nuh prof biswas are advicing base on detail scan but the cardiac doc zoom into the heart and see two problems while adc and nuh both only see 1 problem. so naturally i will feel the cardiac one more accurate thou i hate to admit. anyway at end of day cannot worry now also as everything can only confirm after birth. will need twin b to go back to cardiac there scan her heart once she born to c how. so your baby ic will also not have chinese name? mmm dh actually doesnt want to include christian name inside cause he say what if bb next time old liao dont like their name want to change. i was like huh if really they want to do so let them ownself go change when they turn 21. for me i got no christian name is i ownself give myself during poly days so not inside ic. but nowadays christian name is so common already and mostly in their ic as well.

ladies yesterday i wanted to post msg after my movie and back home but type halfway too tired forget i didn post and just left lol. but dawn of the apes is good. love it...

joie so fast final lap so excited for u....when is the date?

actually i am thinking of no cl no maid can handle anot during confinement. seriously want to save money. thinking let dh claim 1 month of my maternity then see he can help me out with 1st mth. i probably order tingkkat food if no one cook for me. mum say can help take 2 weeks leave to oversee so i thinking employ maid only when my maternity over before i go back work.

today morning eat 2 red bean bread and 1 cup soya milk and i still feel full. lazy to go lunch also. but will still go out in case later tea time hungry. dont know what to eat. boring.

allure how are you havent been hearing from you?

mschar discharge and resting? now able to walk abit right not as strict bedrest as before?

lynncandy ya busy the min i sit in office. this fri i taking half day going thomson see doc, then next mon going back kkh to see fetal echo doc to ask q&a...feel so sian have to go through this again. adc prof say he dont see much concern and worry but fetal doc say there is a problem with bb heart so very very headache. want rest mind yet i know it seems the fetal echo doc is more right in his diagnose since he zoom straight into bb heart. but my dh say he see the two machine in cardiac centre and adc same leh dont see diff then i say maybe same machine just able to produce diff resolution thats why one can c clear one cannot. have not been thinking about twin b white spot and come next mon after doc session probably i will have the uneasy feel again. just pray everything works well and come out well. smooth smooth smooth all the way!

circle u also drive very fast leh lol. experience driver. i also drive quite fast but no good habit trying to change very dangerous especially now that we are preg.

dolly, u mean christian name? i already decided on my twinnies names, chinese name will wait till they born go c c. any recommendation where to see chinese name?

by the way ladies will you put bb christian or english names in their ic?
We are aso gg thru baby names list these few days , See until I blur...
As for Christian names, it was quite easy for us to decide because we know exactly what we want and she has exhibited the kind of behaviour and spirit exactly what the name means throughout this journey with us. So there was no debate over the name at all as we really love the name for her. We are Catholics so we have a middle name for her too. As for Chinese name, we are not sure if we want to follow the 祖谱. However, we had enquired at 缘中秀. The package to come up with a good Chinese name based on baby's 八字 is $168. For those who have decided that you want to go for c-sect, they also have package to select dates and times near your EDD. The price is about $468. But I don't think I am going for c-sect unless unforeseen circumstances arise. I will let God decide for baby's birth date and time. :)

Last edited:
I was upset w my mil n cl n dh issues last nite. Didn't really slp well plus watched final... now at tsb waiting for my turn, feeling nausea again.. sianz
Chinese names definitely wait till bb born then we decide based on the birth time n date.

Faithfullyyours, same here. I will have one middle name for my beanie too, in a way my beanie will have 2 English names that's all (e.g. like my name Lynn Candy). No Chinese name in the NRIC just Chinese character as her Chinese name.

iwantahealthybaby, my beanie never go cardio to see. Don't know if she is alright but well, I will just pray and let it to God. What is for lunch? My lunch was not so nice today...

Dolly, I think after you see doctor better go back and rest. Not enough sleep that's why nausea.

Circle, any tempting food menu today?

Just finish See tsb. I was telling her I saw many bfp in kkh ivf thread recently, she proudly tell me Ya many were referred to her by Tan hh n couple of them got twin now..
Then I ask her is my bb too big at 322g wk18+, she say ok. I feedback to her I start vomit n dizziness last week again, she commented xiao peng you naughty.
Then talked abt fann wong, still she didn't reveal gender but mentioned though she put on 17kg but bb still small lor. But she has given her go ahead last week to take durian n coconut liao, she said fann damn happy to hear the approval

Faithfullyyours, same here. I will have one middle name for my beanie too, in a way my beanie will have 2 English names that's all (e.g. like my name Lynn Candy). No Chinese name in the NRIC just Chinese character as her Chinese name.

iwantahealthybaby, my beanie never go cardio to see. Don't know if she is alright but well, I will just pray and let it to God. What is for lunch? My lunch was not so nice today...

Dolly, I think after you see doctor better go back and rest. Not enough sleep that's why nausea.

Circle, any tempting food menu today?
My baby will have first name (Christian name), middle name, surname, dialect name and Chinese character name on her birth cert and NRIC.

lynncandy i think your beanie is fine the cardio is just extra checkup whereas mine is obviously known problem thats why even adc want me go back to check frequent despite cardio aptm. my lunch today is mee pok dry. i dabao from nearby canteen. no mood go far. brought fruits back.

dolly isit? now alot twins in kkh thru ivf? i think seems common to have twins now. last time like not so common now like easy to strike. last time heard ivf also diff to strike twins.
i wonder fann go see tsb got special time anot dont need to que like others since i dont think she want pple to see her there as well. fann also preg through ivf?

Wow nice faithfullyyours.

iwantahealthybaby, I skip my detailed scan at adc that time. Only did it at TMC so not too sure if is ok.

Wah dolly, your tsb is located at where?? need to take Chinese medicine one?

Oh anyone of you going for the month end baby fair at expo or supermon bazaar next month at Suntec? I should be going either one just to sign up for the cordlife and get my stroller.

I have book my cl at 2.5k.
So far bb clothes I only buy new born, not yet buy 3 months after.
I still got a lot of things haven't buy.

Ya I have been seeing tsb n taking her medication for the past 2 years plus.it's at upper cross street opp hock lim under a Chinese medical hall call health & beauty. She is more like a celebrity tcm now after Mark lee recommend so many ppl to her.. I shd be going *************** see See look look bah..
Lol, my super late brunch.. seafood w chicken tom yum beehoon. Somehow I can stomach down tom yum better than any other food...

Attachments

• 1405320096665.jpg
    1405320096665.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 130
I am going next month but more for the breast feeding talk which I sign up that time. Actually fair now I nothing much to buy also already. My bb clothes I got a lot already ranging from newborn to as big as 1 year lol. Rompers for day wear, long body suit for night sleeping, my big toyogo box already all filled with beanies clothes.

Iwantahealthybaby, I go fair is to sign up the cordlife as fair the pricing usually very good. I also need to get stroller. The rest of the clothing I think I will buy after birth as I don't know how big will be my beanie. My friend baby very big born must wear bigger than new born and after a few months can wear like 1 year old. So that will leave it when maternity time I go out shop for her hehe.
Kitkats, just go baby kingdom level 2 can get everything at one goal. I think the pricing not much different than baby fair. Of course fair will have more freebies but just go different stall to shop.

Iwahb, i am still bedresting... sat hands itchy ask ppl come my plc play mj... play 东南only starts to cramps then ask dh take over. Sun bleed again. I think i just lie all the way la

What is for dinner ladies?? I am planning to have hokkien mee and bbq chicken wing.. Btw how are you ladies planning to carry your baby after birth? I bought a sarong already, so initial stage will use a sarong then after when the baby head more firm then buy a carrier. Without this I don't think I got the strength to carry my baby throughout if I needs to bring baby out for shopping. Iwantahealthybaby, you will just use twinnies stroller when going shopping?

Mschar, I think you just bedrest throughout, guai guai first. Endure a few more months give birth then can relax. Btw you are into your how many weeks already?

Ok here comes the USA timing for beanie, there she starts the kicking now

Just finish See tsb. I was telling her I saw many bfp in kkh ivf thread recently, she proudly tell me Ya many were referred to her by Tan hh n couple of them got twin now..
Then I ask her is my bb too big at 322g wk18+, she say ok. I feedback to her I start vomit n dizziness last week again, she commented xiao peng you naughty.
Then talked abt fann wong, still she didn't reveal gender but mentioned though she put on 17kg but bb still small lor. But she has given her go ahead last week to take durian n coconut liao, she said fann damn happy to hear the approval

So fann's bb gender is already known? Just not revealing to public yet?

Talking abt bb Chinese name, any one has master to recommend?

Yue, Faithfullyours got mention one master for Chinese name selection. U can get more details from her if interested.

Tonight I'm cooking teochew porridge since throat not well and nose block also cannot smell what I eating. Dishes is Minced pork with black bean, fried egg and canned Cai xin pickles. Dh say tonight if hungry then go supper mac. There goes my plan of having light food to recover fast lol. Shall see how I feel later on.

Today open letter box no asos clothes. That's my last order and they say by 17th will deliver and today already 14th still no sight. Abit worried. Usually the items I order they don't deliver so close to date line. Hope not lost In mail.

Mschar think bedrest better. Mj require sitting long hours maybe still not suitable for your condition now.

So fann's bb gender is already known? Just not revealing to public yet?

Talking abt bb Chinese name, any one has master to recommend?
Tsb knows but no reveal to me. It's OK. Quite a number of celebrities seeing her now after mark lee n fann wong success case...

Iwantahealthybaby, my asos also by 17 jul still have not received. Somemore mine a lot of items. Will be delivered to my parent's place.

Haha lynncandy we place order on same day :) hi^5

Cause so far from my experience I usually receive their items 1wk advance won't be so late that's why scare. Lucky mine only two items I still don't dare one go get so much cause cannot track. I rather break into few shipments.

I'm out for supper.

Hello ladies! Today super super busy day at work. Just shut down laptop only... :(

Usually morn traffic is quite slow so I didn't realise it was past 100km/hr. Usually I drive during peak hour so won't be able to go fast. But I live very far so if traffic is very clear, poss to touch 100km/hr easily. Sometimes the cars still find me slow at 100 ah!

Still thinking of names cos I was researching on boy names all along. Confirm must have Christian name in ic cos my whole family has. Chinese name slowly then think. Hahaha!

Kitkats, I also super slow in buying. Don't worry don't worry. Poss wait for my visit on Fri. Re - confirm girl then start to load on pink stuff, polka dot stuff, puffy sleeves, flowery design etc.

Today I super constipated. Until lower tummy keep pulling. Can't even use right leg to brake the leg brake of the car. End up sit 1hr in toilet then managed to release a bit. Sobbies Sobbies. Pooing is such a chore!!!!!!

Aiyo, Beanie must b super tired after world cup final this morning . I actually ko on bed at 8pm until dh came back from supper 12+ then I woke up.. siao liao now stare at ceiling...

Hi. Ladies I have to leave this thread.. My bb is gone... I'm feeling so sad and terrible that I can't save my bb... Anyway all of you jia you.. Hope I'm able to join you all back in a few mth times...

Good morning ladies. My body temp seems to be hot this few days don't know Isit fever or body temp changing. Yst in office I can sit till thighs sweat. Which usually won't happen. Night while sleeping I also feel I'm sweating on bed. I still using nasal spray as my blocked nose still continue. No way to relieve through Vicks or saline spray. Cham!

Ladies I realise my belly button hole protruding out already. Last time used to be an indie empty hole now it's sticking out. Looks scary haha. Anyone having same symptoms so fast? I guess by now most ladies here cannot hide bb bump le right?

Lynncandy forget answer your qns yst. I got both baby carriers and sarong like carrier. Baby carrier when bb neck more strong then will use. I always like bb carrier cause I feel closer to bb. So dh will carry one I will carry one. Sarong one I got lunababy.

Ladies saw this and happy shopping ;)
ImageUploadedByForum1405383250.904610.jpg

iwantahealthybaby, for asos sometimes can be quite fast sometimes can be quite slow depends. Carrier I think after birth a few months later then I go and get, as I don't know how big will be my beanie hehe. It is common to have the belly button out for preggy lady. Mine I think should be out soon as I can feel the swell of popping. My belly is big big now but still can hide as many still cannot see I am preggy. Sigh, don't know why I cannot feel my beanie kicking hard, maybe I am so use to the movement until did not realize it. Of course if I try to be slow down what I am doing can feel a bit but don't know is too much wind the feeling or what.. Haha Paranoid again.. usual symptom.

Circle, I drive very slowly I think haha as I like to relax in my driving. If I am late I will just let me be hahaha...
Dolly going to office today? your tcm give you medicine is powder form or?

Tsb medication is brew type at Chinatown clinic which I m used to it liao... maybe I slept too early last nite miss Beanie movement

allure, i feel u. dont blame yourself ya its never your fault. be brave and recuperate well and i believe you will b back here in this thread soon again. we will be waiting. we will all be praying for you.

Allure, i am so sorry... Jia you... and really hope to see you soon, take care and do a confinement to make sure ur body is strong for the next pregnancy.

I just finished my appt with my doc... 1 week post surgery le... not bleeding but once in a while will hv pinkish spots which still scares me. He shows me the surgery picture and i m horrified at how gory my cervix become.

I need to go bk for maybe another 6 to 8 weekly for my jab... and he says better dun sit just lie down.

I am 98% theme pink too and my daughter is estactic..

Today is my detailed scan, so worried now... Woke up with a headache & heavy head, very persistent, am I falling sick?

Allure, please take care. We'll keep you in our prayers.

mschar when my niece know the gender of my babies she was jumping up and down feeling so excited too and keep telling his older bro yeah girl yeah girl lol. its such an innocent actions but its so warmth to see her so excited and happy. u mean your doc show you the real pic of your cervix? i cannot take such pics i will go soft.

mapleleafy enjoy the detail scan able see beanie long long. everything will be fine...update us and the theme :)

dolly finally your detail scan is here...tonight sleep early and tomorrow can see beanie as well. what time your scan. so good nua at home. i wish i can start work from home now already but dont think boss approve so fast...i hope i can get my personal lappie soon so maybe more flexible.

Ya, he printed for me and even gave me a disk for all the photos... super bloody. Eweeeee...

Ya, my girl is super into Frozen the movie. And she is sooooo happy she has a sister. She says is Sister's love like Frozen... haha. Feel so warmth hearing it. Then lately she keeps taking her teddy bear and pretend its her sister... craddling the bear in her arms talking to her bear... so sweet...

Back