Always craving for fast food

Doling

hi mummies,

i think i crave for fried food eg fast food too much like once or twice a week. anyone has the same experience? not good right? :confused:

Are you pregnant now? I would suggest you do a cleanse diet for 3 days and see if the craving go away. Cleanse diet is simply eating clean and try to avoid processed food. So for example instead of eating fish balls eat sliced fish. Eat more raw foods such as fruits, salad vegetables as well.. I found that after eating clean foods my body craved for more clean foods and I don't have cravings for any fast food or fried food.

U could try make ur own patties for the burger, mixed the meat with tofu n add some portobello mushroom to add fullness. Home made fast food its more healthy than outside.

I also crave for fast food, i will eat maybe two or three times a month. Just make sure you choose the least "junk" in the menu hehe.. and eat plenty of fruits and veggies afterwards to cleanse your body :)

U could try make ur own patties for the burger, mixed the meat with tofu n add some portobello mushroom to add fullness. Home made fast food its more healthy than outside.
Good idea! Im running out of meals idea... anymore easy n nutritional dishes u can recommend? ? :)

I also crave for fast food, i will eat maybe two or three times a month. Just make sure you choose the least "junk" in the menu hehe.. and eat plenty of fruits and veggies afterwards to cleanse your body :)
Ya I do that too. Haha... :p

Back