(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

is it your first visit to the gynae @twinklelight ? That was my first visit at week 6 and was told to have a full bladder, drink 2 cups of water half hour before appointment. not so much for the abdominal scan but more for testing of the glucose level i think.

thanks for info! yeah, it's my 1st scan.. so need full bladder.. I'm from March mummies group. i m not comfy w v scan, so my gynae will give me abdominal scan during my 1st scan on week 7 this week.

thanks for info! yeah, it's my 1st scan.. so need full bladder.. I'm from March mummies group. i m not comfy w v scan, so my gynae will give me abdominal scan during my 1st scan on week 7 this week.

Oh I had a tummy scan at wk6, bladder for protein or glucose test only dunno what's the test strip haha

eh my week 6 scan, is just normal scan leh.
can see faint heartbeat, but not told to drink up or empty bladder?

Hello! My EDD is on 28th Feb... first time mummy...

Anyone has recommendation for female gynae? been to 2 so far but trying to find a good one for 12weeks onwards package... :)

Think alot of mummies having EDD 28th Feb..... My edd is also on 28th Feb, but will be giving birth early as C sec.

[QUO TE="piggypong, post: 7270927, member: 36243"]Im going to my oscar tml.. cant wait.. hehe.. have been feeling very awful for the last couple of weeks..[/QUOTE]

Isn't oscar at 20 weeks? How many weeks r u?

Hi ladies, this is my 1st pregnancy. Do we need to change our hair care, body wash, skin care and make up products that are considered safe for pregnancy? If so, do you have any recommendations? Thanks!

Really? Im currently close to 12 weeks
Jus googled. Its say normally done between 11 to 14 weeks.. 20 weeks is detailed scan?

me too coming 12 wks. But haven fix any appt for Oscar scan yet. Tml will go for checkup so maybe will have to book an appt soon. :)

Hello beautiful mothers and mothers to be!☺️

I'm now 9 weeks preggy and due on Mid February 2015. Excited to see all the feb mothers here☺️.
Is anyone with Raffles hospital or intend to take water birth?

Hi. I'm due 21st Feb. First pregnancy, nausea all day. I vomit out everything that I eat. Can you add me in FB? Nick is Uwais Qarni.

Hi all mommies

Went for my check up last Monday, on week 8 Bb is abt 2.03cm grow 1.6cm over 2 weeks. So excited when hearing the heart beat.
Decide to go for Oscar scan, but think no appointment was make. Fix on 14 Aug but is walking in to TMC to join the Q.
Anyone know what the normal waiting time?

Hi all mommies

Went for my check up last Monday, on week 8 Bb is abt 2.03cm grow 1.6cm over 2 weeks. So excited when hearing the heart beat.
Decide to go for Oscar scan, but think no appointment was make. Fix on 14 Aug but is walking in to TMC to join the Q.
Anyone know what the normal waiting time?

why ur gynae clinic nv book for u ?

My 2nd pregnancy n bb is due 22.2.15. Haha no cny fun for me it seems. My 1st child already 11. Can d administrator add me in Facebook too? [email protected] is my email. N I m staying near admiralty Mrt. Anyone knows of any babysitter nearby?

Hi, can add me to the fb grp: [email protected]

This is 1st pregnancy, edd 20 feb
Feel bloated, tired all the time... but peppermint tea is my remedy.
Did my first v scan @ 5wks and really excited to be able to see the heart beat.
Will be going back to gynae this sat for my 2nd scan. Hope all is good :)

I'm 33.. 3rd one also super tired.. age really makes a difference. Linlin11, my Edd is 9th, surely cross cny. Is cl charging a lot,?

Back