Support group - Miscarriages

Ya sometimes is better to leave us alone. I'm glad that I don't get to meet a lot of people since I'm a sahm. Ya just some simple kind words are good enough.

Is really not easy esp when the weekly application update me weekly that I'm 10 week pregnant this week. Haiz... I purposely went to read one of my friend's fb who happen to hv a stillborn around the same time when I mc. Is terribly sad. I try to drown myself i her sadness n cry. Telling myself that she needs our prays to stay strong. Like many of u mention we will never forget that we ever had this child that we mc. Is always in our heart forever.

Dear squarebox, for me i really can't take it with the apps reminding my pregnancy status. I deleted all pregnancy apps when it suddenly pop to remind me its 10wks. My heart ache again when i saw the growth after that i kept reading success stories abt ladies who miscarry and then conceived again soon with healthy bb. After so much crying and griefing i want to have hopes again.

Your boss is really nice. Mine was opposite, for both times, she was the one who spread that I am preggy when I told her not to till I pass 1st trimester, and also tells around that I got mc. I dunno what she said to my colleagues but she left them all coming to me for answers when I returned to work. Very terrible times back then.

Princessleopard, i actually keep my pregnancy a secret towards almost everyone except my family. I also didn't share with my boss. Some ple just cant be trusted. Poor you still hv to go thr all those.

Princessleopard, i actually keep my pregnancy a secret towards almost everyone except my family. I also didn't share with my boss. Some ple just cant be trusted. Poor you still hv to go thr all those.

mangoyoyo, actually, my family did not know about my pregnancies till the mcs. But I have to tell my boss cos of my work scope, some of them have to be lift off during pregnancy. So, no choice.

This is my last week of break before heading back to work.

I have been staying very positive for the last two weeks. I thought i'm ok until last night when my hubby suddenly asked me to tag along when he meet up with his friend and family nearby.

His wife asked me what happened and i can reply everything as if it doesn't affected me much and i have let it go. However when she said the next one will be soon for me, i felt abit insulted. People who have no problem conceiving will not know what we went thru. I know my ivf pregnancy can't be compared with her 3 natural pregnancies but i don't know i just don't feel good.

Until we went back home, get ready to sleep, that's when i break down and cried.

The feeling is like actually i had tried hard to bury this incident deep in my heart. But when people asked me about it and the process of mc, the feeling is much more hurtful and pain after recalling and saying it out. My hubby just don't understand. He thinks im just feeling bad.

Well, i guess last night shall be the last time i will talk about it.

Meilingg, is this your first pregnancy? Beside the loss also fearful that after this...when can we ever bfp again.

Actually i feel the best way for us to recover is not to talk abt it if possible. So that dont have to keep recalling the whole heartpain episode again. Actually hubby also didnt do much...he only hold my hands and say dont be sad or dont cry. We have to pick ourselves up and move forward. Ppl whom i decided not to share, i will tell them i went for ops thats all.

You will be better each day. I am almost 3wks post d&c and feel much stronger as compared to earlier. U must rest and eat well to build up your health again :)

mangoyoyo, actually, my family did not know about my pregnancies till the mcs. But I have to tell my boss cos of my work scope, some of them have to be lift off during pregnancy. So, no choice.

Oh no, then i really think your boss is terrible. I am too happy abt this pregnancy therefore cant help to share with my family after gynae confirm the hb is stable. Think if got chance for next one, i will not say until first trimester as well.

Oh no, then i really think your boss is terrible. I am too happy abt this pregnancy therefore cant help to share with my family after gynae confirm the hb is stable. Think if got chance for next one, i will not say until first trimester as well.

Ya, I was very delighted about my first pregnancy, I think you understand how i feel cos ttc for so long, finally saw a bfp. Struggle very long to tell boss, I already drag till I cannot drag anymore then tell her. Happy news cannot share with family also very tough. But never knew mc would happened to me, really.

Now I am more cautious than before, used to be free thinker, very carefree, now more superstitious, rather be careful then sorry.

hopeful_mum. Thanks, I hope so......cos this is month BD almost every day......ha ha ha
Wow u BD almost everyday day. My hub claimed very tired aft work n no mood also we BD during weekend getaways n when hub realise my body so hot body temp goes up.
All the best n god bless :)

It's normal for hormone to go a bit haywire after mc, it takes about 1-3 months to return to normal, depending on individual body condition. To play safe, you can call up clinic to check with gynae.
Thanks princessleopard for ur reply... I will try to call up the gynae to check too...

Wah... seems like some of the ladies are actively trying now.... envy leh.... I have to wait after my surgery + 2 months then can TTC again....... Zzzzzz......... super long wait for me...... *neck long*....... Jia you and all the best for those already started trying again! May you all get +++++++ news.....

Meilingg, is this your first pregnancy? Beside the loss also fearful that after this...when can we ever bfp again.

Actually i feel the best way for us to recover is not to talk abt it if possible. So that dont have to keep recalling the whole heartpain episode again. Actually hubby also didnt do much...he only hold my hands and say dont be sad or dont cry. We have to pick ourselves up and move forward. Ppl whom i decided not to share, i will tell them i went for ops thats all.

You will be better each day. I am almost 3wks post d&c and feel much stronger as compared to earlier. U must rest and eat well to build up your health again :)

Yup yup. This is my first pregnancy. Yup, i quite worried if there is still a chance to bfp again. Hopefully there's hope!

Yup, i guess when i go back to work, i won't talk about it since i already told my bosses i don't wish to bring this up anymore.

I also told my hubby the next success pregnancy, we will not announce anymore, even after detailed scan.

My hubby have been sharing alot about my pregnancy in fb, so everyone knows im pregnant. But after mc, he had not been posting anything, we have not really informed much people. I didn't even told my close friends since i don't really see them often.

I also deleted all the pregnancy apps right after i discharged from hospital. But i keep on remembering the date which was last week to have our detailed scan.

I also deleted all the pregnancy apps right after i discharged from hospital. But i keep on remembering the date which was last week to have our detailed scan.

It's normal. I have deleted all the pregnancy apps as well and always remember the first time I heard the heartbeat and M/C date. My mum keep telling I shouldn't even tell her about my pregnancy. Two times in two years. She said I should keep quiet and not mention anything until after 3 months. Take care! Be healthy is most important.

Just wondering for those who miscarried after ivf. When do u start the next transfer? I'm thinking of going for my next FET on this coming AF cycle. Today is d3 of my cycle and I'm hoping that will be able to proceed for a natural FET if possible.

Yup yup. This is my first pregnancy. Yup, i quite worried if there is still a chance to bfp again. Hopefully there's hope!

Yup, i guess when i go back to work, i won't talk about it since i already told my bosses i don't wish to bring this up anymore.

I also told my hubby the next success pregnancy, we will not announce anymore, even after detailed scan.

My hubby have been sharing alot about my pregnancy in fb, so everyone knows im pregnant. But after mc, he had not been posting anything, we have not really informed much people. I didn't even told my close friends since i don't really see them often.
meiling, even tho we didnt really share much this round.. our relatives shared once we told them after the 1st trimester.. like u we're also thinking along the same line, n also to tell those we need to share with to keep it to themselves n not to share...

We still thinking maybe don't even tell relatives. Maybe the most is both of our parents only.

Parents maybe also see how long can hide before telling them bah. I got phobia. Even parents when u told them not to say, they will still tell one or two of their close siblings.

we only told parents end of 1st trimester after Oscar scan not even relatives.. n told them dun tell others.. but after 2wks, my in laws side all know.. n my granny told my cousins.. we close friends oso nvr tell except for few n those who asked..

anyway, next time we'll b more prepared! :)

We still thinking maybe don't even tell relatives. Maybe the most is both of our parents only.

Parents maybe also see how long can hide before telling them bah. I got phobia. Even parents when u told them not to say, they will still tell one or two of their close siblings.
ya.. phobia is real.. last few months i already quite kan cheong n pantang.. i think i now ma chiam super scared n worried about everything~

Actually no need purposely inform relatives, they will know when they see the bump. As for parents, we bo pian for my case as my parents know we gg thru ivf, in laws knew after I admit into hospital on wk7. They kept quiet, didn't even tell bil of cos my brother knows cos he bring godson visit me daily which is walking distance from the hospital.
My dh only start telling his close frds when we got harmony results back wk18 but till now I have really tell frds unless we gg to meet up..

Last edited:
Meilingg
Keep your hopes high ! You have chance to bfp again if you try, since you have no problem getting preg. Like you I also mc on 1st preg. plus 2 other mcs. But on the brighter side now, I also have 3 kids now. So make it happen !
Actually, you don't have to talk about your mc, if you don't want to, just tell people politely, you don't want to talk about it and walk away. Whether to tell or not for your next preg, its up to you. If not they will find out when they see the bump. For myself, I always go for holiday around 4 mths if the pregnancy make it pass Tri 2. Then came back, go office, with a bump, to everyone's surprise and people are happy for good news too !

ya true, this time I only told a few close friends. relatives saw and ask when they seen the bump. many ppl didn't know though im about 5mths now. but if they see me they can tell. can no longer hide the bump already. I also told my parents in law only after Oscar. then they also help keep quiet since we had so many losses before already. they no longer dare to big mouth. only when ppl see they ask then we say. I cant wait till when I popped then put on FB to say hi ya I was pregnant and this is my baby.

now with the cysts in the baby brains, I have been hiding from some friends who want to meet up. coz I very worried it will not clear then end up another disaster. sigh so even bfp after mc, also a lot of worries, all the way till delivery.

Hopeful, dun tik too much, we take it as it comes. We been thru so much liao, we can go on.. me gg detail scan tmr.. aso praying hard smooth smooth

Hopeful, dun tik too much, we take it as it comes. We been thru so much liao, we can go on.. me gg detail scan tmr.. aso praying hard smooth smooth
prayers for u, hope everything goes fine.
ya I had my detailed scan early, I also don't know good or bad. coz dr are worried and wanna check early with all my previous history. so by 17+5 I had the scan. but they assured me say everything is fine -95% will be okay. no matter how much assurance they give it wont be fine until u see that things go well at 100%.
My original detailed scan date is next week, so im going back on the original date for a 2nd scan.

ya.. phobia is real.. last few months i already quite kan cheong n pantang.. i think i now ma chiam super scared n worried about everything~

When i first bfped i told hubby i wont attend any weddings, bday parties or baby showers. So i missed my cousin in law wedding during may. After oscar scan i tot is stable so i went for my nephew's 1at bday. After that still joined my hubby to have a mini celebration for his buddy.

But all these might not have any scientific but i will not go any strictly any next time.

Meilingg
Keep your hopes high ! You have chance to bfp again if you try, since you have no problem getting preg. Like you I also mc on 1st preg. plus 2 other mcs. But on the brighter side now, I also have 3 kids now. So make it happen !
Actually, you don't have to talk about your mc, if you don't want to, just tell people politely, you don't want to talk about it and walk away. Whether to tell or not for your next preg, its up to you. If not they will find out when they see the bump. For myself, I always go for holiday around 4 mths if the pregnancy make it pass Tri 2. Then came back, go office, with a bump, to everyone's surprise and people are happy for good news too !

Problem is we got problem conceive naturally. Thats what kkh told us and we tried nearly 2 yrs before deciding to go for ivf.

We will get a next opinion from a different gynae next mth. We of course do hope can conceive naturally.

Pray hard~ if have to go another ivf cycle, i only left 1 frozen blast. Unless i wanna go thru a fresh cycle again.

Meiling did gynae had any findings on the mc?
I just avoid all celebration after bfp including my own bday was low profile as well. The only other bday celebration I went was my mum's bday dinner. The rest my dh said skip. I really dun know does it impact or not, last Sunday he even ban me watch the ape movie, I m like ah... okok I just go w the flow then.
Wats done is done, dun look back at those things already past. Now I aso ask ard is it ok to have 2 preggy ladies meet together in the family or not cos sil aso 12 weeks pregnant now, probably I m sensitive but I scared cos I feel I m weaker in luck...

Meiling did gynae had any findings on the mc?
I just avoid all celebration after bfp including my own bday was low profile as well. The only other bday celebration I went was my mum's bday dinner. The rest my dh said skip. I really dun know does it impact or not, last Sunday he even ban me watch the ape movie, I m like ah... okok I just go w the flow then.
Wats done is done, dun look back at those things already past. Now I aso ask ard is it ok to have 2 preggy ladies meet together in the family or not cos sil aso 12 weeks pregnant now, probably I m sensitive but I scared cos I feel I m weaker in luck...

I guess it is better to play safe. Just endure a few more mths till your edd.

I didn't go back to kkh to see my gynae due to the episode at kkh during my stay. Hubby arranged another meet up with a female gynae at mount e next mth to do follow up. She will get my case from kkh.

But if i have to go thru another ivf, i guess i will go to public hospital cos of the grant. But doubt hubby will let me go back kkh. Maybe will try sgh or nus.

Meilingg

Not sure if its true..once managed to bfp then the bfp luck will be flowing. Despite its a mc, My Gynae and nurses viewed as a breakthrough and are encouraging me saying this will mark a difference in my fertility journey. Of cos i would want to hear such encouragement but the loss of my bb is really painful. I can help to feel fearful n paranoid for future pregnancy. Super scardy cat! Do u feel that for the rest of ur pregnancy? My aunty who has mc before told me if this bb is good and healthy, no matter wat you do, bb will stick so tight to ur womb till delivery.

Mangoyoyo, though I experience once mc, it's a fear n paranoid daily during my current pregnancy journey cos u dun know wat will happen next. In early stage dun feel kicks n movement then u just pray hard every scan can see hb. Once into the stage where u start feeling bb movements, u look for it daily n worry if there isn't. My dh say must have faith in our bb but I can't help especially I still read quite a few mid term mc in the thread.. can only hope n hope daily.

dolly_gal, don't let those news affected you. Maybe sometimes don't read too much. Ur bb will stick to u till edd. Cos of past experience, getting paranoid thru out the pregnancy is normal as im sure i will be the same for my next one.

Everyone of us just want a healthy bb in our hands...

I feel best to skip the forum or Internet after bfp. Have faith and keep positive mind though I know it's hard since we have suffered the mc before. So skip the info loaded Internet and do other things that are better off "heathlier".

Sometimes I look at dh bro n sil, they easily concieve as they want. Now at number 2 but they won't know the pain we went thru these few years w numerous ivf failure then mc. Tats y I avoiding meeting sil now when she preggy, I really scared her qi n bb stronger n overtake mine. My gf said I crazy to tik like tat but I just can't help not to pantang that I m more fragile

Sometimes I look at dh bro n sil, they easily concieve as they want. Now at number 2 but they won't know the pain we went thru these few years w numerous ivf failure then mc. Tats y I avoiding meeting sil now when she preggy, I really scared her qi n bb stronger n overtake mine. My gf said I crazy to tik like tat but I just can't help not to pantang that I m more fragile

I got a friend who told me before that 2 pregnant women cannot have tummy facing each other. I dunno how true and i never follow. Cos if you go hospital or clinic for review, so many preggies around, how to avoid.

Whether to pantang or not up to individual. As long you think is best for u and bb, just pantang for that 9 mths.

ya sometimes diff. my sil delivering today, I see her weekly also. she also irritatingly touched my tummy the other day without asking. but i told beanie nvm, cousin and auntie giving us blessing. Cannot "Xiao qi".

I also going for those gathering in the forums where more tummies meeting up. I am super pantang now, but I will still go. I think this is the only thing I not so pantang, like u say go out take lift also can see preggie woman.

I generally am not superstitious but when it comes to ttc I try to be. No sewing on bed nor change mattress etc during bfp. And yes include no touching tummy without permission. I find that utterly rude anyway.

I generally am not superstitious but when it comes to ttc I try to be. No sewing on bed nor change mattress etc during bfp. And yes include no touching tummy without permission. I find that utterly rude anyway.
ya super rude. but to think my sil she is preggie herself, she would have asked right. I was sitting on the sofa then she suddenly bend down with her huge tummy and touch. and say oh I can feel a bump. I was like in shock, before I can react she already walked away and went out of the house.

Meilingg
Don't always think u have problem. Just manage as you go. You will be surprised, the least you expected it. I also have been on ivf, but managed to conceive naturally while on holidays after my mc to my surprise. I remember when I had to do ivf, I was really sad and down. But after the sadness, I think to myself, also not bad, at least when I stop ttc I do not need to do family planning....haha. But I never once thought I would not have a child. I was just simply going head on pursuing my dreams. Everyone thought I am very fertile but I won't want to be pregnant so many times if I am as lucky as some ladies who's pregnancy is smooth sailing. I can only say this is my life, and I need to manage it and make it my way. In the beginning of ttc, with stress and health problems, only me and hb knows what we went through. And its true, all bad things will come to an end.

Rem it's our life n dh is our partner for the rest of the journey. Wat others say doesn't matter most impt he is there for u when u need him to..

Consultation is 25 before gst. Medication depends wat she gives u according to ur condition...
Currently I m taking her an tai yao which is ard 18-18.50 per pack...

Back