(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

On CL, anybody has engaged one from Thomson Confinement Nanny Services before? I had a bad exp with the CL for my #1 and she was even my relative. So hubby suggests to engage one from an agency instead of those freelancer.

On CL, anybody has engaged one from Thomson Confinement Nanny Services before? I had a bad exp with the CL for my #1 and she was even my relative. So hubby suggests to engage one from an agency instead of those freelancer.

But those don't stay over right ?

thomson has CLs that will stay over and not stay over. i dare not engage PEM after hearing negative reviews from friends. it's not that PEM is not good but the CLs aren't good.

the supply of confinement lady will be quite tight during cny period. do we need to pay deposits first? i am thinking to let pregnancy stabilized in 1st trimester first but probably check out friends' recommendation. it will be disastrous if confinement maid is no good and mess up the kitchen.. just read a negative experience review from the forum. sounds bad :/

I'm Oso scare of hiring bad confinement.. But thinking of hiring only after 1st tri.. I'm quite unlucky kind always tio Sai one haha.. For my renovation already end up badly worst still a fren did it for us

i read that the confinement fees may be doubled during cny. . . maybe confinement tingkat is another alternative. some clinics also have midwives maternity care service. maybe that's another solution..

This morning woke up with morning sickness suddenly gone and there is some pressure at the pelvic area..
Anyone experience the same?

This morning woke up with morning sickness suddenly gone and there is some pressure at the pelvic area..
Anyone experience the same?

My ms subside quite a fair bit but I still feel bloated At times n stomach making lots of weird noise esp at night .. Have lower backache too

Did think of confinement tingkat but need a nanny to bathe the newborn during the 1st month as my mum doesn't dare to do so. My helper also doesn't have experience in bathing newborn. And I need all the rest during the 1st month.

My ms subside quite a fair bit but I still feel bloated At times n stomach making lots of weird noise esp at night .. Have lower backache too

Ya my ms subside quite abit but stomach still feel bloated too.. but now I jus hit 7 weeks. . Is it too early for ms to subside?

Ya my ms subside quite abit but stomach still feel bloated too.. but now I jus hit 7 weeks. . Is it too early for ms to subside?

Hmm I think no standard set of symptoms hahah... I was also puzzled like u mine subside at 6wk plus ever since after my scan.. I also trying not to think too much because on and off still have but maybe our body got used to it? I still feel v v bloated at night till I gag n vomited once.. But I am happy it stays this way.. My fren says she encounter none or minimal throughout her both pregnancies for boy and ger..

Hmm I think no standard set of symptoms hahah... I was also puzzled like u mine subside at 6wk plus ever since after my scan.. I also trying not to think too much because on and off still have but maybe our body got used to it? I still feel v v bloated at night till I gag n vomited once.. But I am happy it stays this way.. My fren says she encounter none or minimal throughout her both pregnancies for boy and ger..

I was still having ms ytd.. but this morning woke up feeling hungry.. can also feel some pressure ard pelvic area.. today was 7 weeks 1 day..

Last nite I was also having a hard time to fall aslp as stomach feels v bloated. .

Last edited:
currently 7 weeks but going to the gyane this friday to double confirm the edd as only manage to see the little beanie last week measuring at week 6.
still feeling bloated everyday and i tend to apply ru yi oil. i google and some mummies does that haha. maybe you all can try.

please add me to the fb group? [email protected]

thanks!

currently 7 weeks but going to the gyane this friday to double confirm the edd as only manage to see the little beanie last week measuring at week 6.
still feeling bloated everyday and i tend to apply ru yi oil. i google and some mummies does that haha. maybe you all can try.

please add me to the fb group? [email protected]

thanks!

Try not to apply any medicated oil dear.. My TCM says so.. But I Donno why.. The bloating is unbearable though

o
Try not to apply any medicated oil dear.. My TCM says so.. But I Donno why.. The bloating is unbearable though

serious? cannot apply ah? my hubby was still saying baby will love the smell. yes the bloating is horrible!!! its like i've preggie for months.
but its my first born, i abstain myself from caffeine totally yet still bloated.

which TCM you seeing? was thinking to see one after 1st trimester.

o

serious? cannot apply ah? my hubby was still saying baby will love the smell. yes the bloating is horrible!!! its like i've preggie for months.
but its my first born, i abstain myself from caffeine totally yet still bloated.

which TCM you seeing? was thinking to see one after 1st trimester.

I also stop drinking tea ..

Erm I seeing a lady from Chinatown call tan Siew buoy before I even conceive.. But the nausea is making it hard for me to drink her medicines ans I'm hopping to stop.. Cos still need to brew type.. Troublesome also

If u r healthy I think no need to see? Just take folic n eat balanced meals..
Cos it's like long term commitment haha.. And don't take herbal soup esp bakuteh .. But if ur parents or in laws know abt the do and donts shd be ok..

I also stop drinking tea ..

Erm I seeing a lady from Chinatown call tan Siew buoy before I even conceive.. But the nausea is making it hard for me to drink her medicines ans I'm hopping to stop.. Cos still need to brew type.. Troublesome also

If u r healthy I think no need to see? Just take folic n eat balanced meals..
Cos it's like long term commitment haha.. And don't take herbal soup esp bakuteh .. But if ur parents or in laws know abt the do and donts shd be ok..

i stop coffee which was so difficult as i always take 2 cups for work.

still need brew then troublesome but if it helps you in certain way just continue ?

yours currently in week 7? hope everyone have a good and smooth pregnancy journey! :)

Hi ladies, if you want to add to the FB group . Can you pls pm me your email as I seldom check here . Thx

my mom asks me not to use medicated oil and i think this does make sense as it may affect fetal development.

to reduce bloating, eat smaller portions and drink lots of water.

also take more vegetables so that constipation can be avoided which otherwise will worsen bloating. go for slow walk after dinner if u feel uncomfy :)

I just bought a pkt of nature's wonders premium mix :) my taste buds q diff from when I was expecting no.1. I remb that time I craved sugar and finished 3 tubes of mentos in 1 day! I also liked red meat which I didn't like b4 preg. Now I prefer white meat. But both times, I enjoy carbs esp rice and spicy food...

Hmm, I bought muesli bars, cheese crackers, dried fruits and nuts from this place called Pat's oven (at City Sq Mall).... of cos I need my fruitips and M&Ms for that occasional indulgence. :)

I have been eating yammi yoghurt with peanut topping for my afternoon snack as i don't have appetitie for anything else. I still have terrible morning sickness. feel pukey all the time.

still have the morning sickness in the morning and also nightime but always didnt manage to vomit out, is it normal?

crave for spicy food though :p

Hi Marvelous Mummies! EDD will be between 3 to 10 March 2015, gynae will confirm at the 2nd visit because based on last menses date, it should be 3 March but the scan shows 10 March. Hope to hear my baby's heartbeats at the next visit!

Please add me on FB private group - [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi Mar mummies!
Pls add me to the group, my email is [email protected]
Did a BT at KKH on last week and am pregnant.. 1st appt n scan with gynae on 22 Jul.
My EDD should be in Mar :)
I'm 38 this yr n this is my first pregnant..
This is my 2nd fresh cycle ivf.. First fresh is failed on 2011..

Hi Marvelous Mummies! EDD will be between 3 to 10 March 2015, gynae will confirm at the 2nd visit because based on last menses date, it should be 3 March but the scan shows 10 March. Hope to hear my baby's heartbeats at the next visit!

Please add me on FB private group - [email protected]. Thanks!
Hi irenerachel, pls IM Jayc to be added to our fb :)

Hi Mar mummies!
Pls add me to the group, my email is [email protected]
Did a BT at KKH on last week and am pregnant.. 1st appt n scan with gynae on 22 Jul.
My EDD should be in Mar :)
I'm 38 this yr n this is my first pregnant..
This is my 2nd fresh cycle ivf.. First fresh is failed on 2011..
Hi pupnui, pls IM jayc to be added to our fb :)

Hi ladies, this is my 1st pregnancy. Do we need to change our hair care, body wash, skin care and make up products that are considered safe for pregnancy? If so, do you have any recommendations? Thanks!

Hi ladies. EDD 17 Mar 15 base on web calculation. Yet to go for a gynae scan yet. Any good gynae to recommend? Prefer somewhere in the west.

Saw quite a bit of Dr Adrian B Woodworth. Anyone have seen him before? Does he hv a clinic in the west? How his charges like? He deliver in TMC right?

Hi ladies. EDD 17 Mar 15 base on web calculation. Yet to go for a gynae scan yet. Any good gynae to recommend? Prefer somewhere in the west.

Saw quite a bit of Dr Adrian B Woodworth. Anyone have seen him before? Does he hv a clinic in the west? How his charges like? He deliver in TMC right?
My web edd also 17 mar n I've not seen gynae cos was too early to see anything and gynae is now on leave. But most probably will deliver earlier than edd cos my no.1 was via c sect.

My web edd also 17 mar n I've not seen gynae cos was too early to see anything and gynae is now on leave. But most probably will deliver earlier than edd cos my no.1 was via c sect.

With that calculation is about week 5 right? Still can't see. Hmm...next week should be fine already?

Dunno how to tell my ofc ppl I need to go on leave for scanning. My colleague is gg maternity next mth. My another colleague is very new.
I was told my leave will all be freeze.

With that calculation is about week 5 right? Still can't see. Hmm...next week should be fine already?

Dunno how to tell my ofc ppl I need to go on leave for scanning. My colleague is gg maternity next mth. My another colleague is very new.
Oh I mean when I tested positive and called my gyn clinic, my gyn not on leave yet but the nurse said no point going down at W4 and to wait until my gyn comes back from leave end of this mth. She did say usually b4 6 wks can't see anything. Ur company has no 2 hrs time off system? I'll try to take 2 hrs time off instead mc or leave.

Normally the clinic will give u mc just tell the staff

Oh I mean when I tested positive and called my gyn clinic, my gyn not on leave yet but the nurse said no point going down at W4 and to wait until my gyn comes back from leave end of this mth. She did say usually b4 6 wks can't see anything. Ur company has no 2 hrs time off system? I'll try to take 2 hrs time off instead mc or leave.

Oic Z2. My side don't hv time off such time de. Anyway hv to wait till after wk 6 or so ba.

Back