Desperately need a reliable divorce lawyer !

magdaleneng

Hi, I just got ditched by my lawyer. My husband has agreed to the settlement in our final mediation with the Judge as mediator. Now my husband is delaying signing the Court Order because of mechanism on where the division of the house proceeds, after crediting into our respective CPF accounts going to come from in our CPF accounts, OA or Sa. I am also very tight on cost, having paid my lawyer $5000 plus already, and is in a dilemma what to do now, since both my lawyer and husband is totally ignoring my emails.
Anyone can offer advice, or point the way to a lawyer with free 1st consultation? Am desperate to end this saga, as my 3 kids are also suffering from all the uncertainties

Hi Magda,
I'm not active here but happened to see your post with regards to a lawyer. I highly recommend my lawyer.
Give Lucy Netto from Netto & Magin LLC a call.
Her number is 63383020.
She has over 30 years experience dealing with family issues and I've sent numerous friends and relatives to her. All were very satisfied with cost and effectiveness.
Wish you all the best!

Hi magdaleneng, do u want to check if you can use Legal Aid Bureau's help? I know of a few unemployed housewifes who went there for their services...if they could help u, u would have save a lot money.

Back