(2014) ivf mummies support group

Happy shopping lynncandy. The bouncer how much on sale? I bought one at $20 2nd hand but super good condition. I saw at kiddy palace selling at $89.

I am going for facial now...hope my nose don't get worst lying down there. Today I going to look for twin strollers see got any good buy will grab.

Iwantahealthybaby, hope u will recover soon. Try to endure n refrain from using it.i think cos ur nose is used to the stronger effect of the old spray tts y the saline spray no effect.

Iwantahealthybaby, the bouncer is only $49 at mothercare. Now the tummy support only $19. A lot of great sales at parkway mothercare.

Dolly, parkway got a lot of things. You going there to shop? I also went vivo to shop too. Bought 2 shorts at spring materinty can adjust the waist length one so can Wear until give birth and after birth also can wear.

Lynncandy Is parkway parade mothercare big? So what is your loot today?

Cheerywalnuts I think yes I am addicted to the nasal spray that's why now use saline almost useless. I always have block nose problem even before BfP.

Circle go where celebrate hubby bday?

Just now crave for lor Mee but I think all the better eating stalls all closed. Usually lor Mee don't open that late. Having cough yet I tempted to eat Mookata lol. Planning to watch dawn of the apes but didn book no space le gona see tomorrow instead.

Iwantahealthybaby, parkway mothercare not very big but they sell a lot of clothing and easy to find for things. Some items I still think baby fair is cheaper. Month end at expo got one so will go there get stroller and support bath tub so baby will not slip into the water. The rest like clothing all got sponsor already so never buy a single item. I left with bedsheet and pillow then plus those Shower items should be almost done. Just now install my playpen until siao.. I also install my bouncer already for airing and sunshine.

Last edited:
Whao so fast u install le lol. Going occupy a lot space? My all haven install.
Got the new smell so better air it. My parent's house got one room just for beanie so can set up things there already. I also brought my things over to store and air it. Next month must go for class until end of sep. Then oct my brother's wedding early of the month then follow by oversea wedding by then end of Oct. So need to get ready soon this few weeks.

Last edited:
I was at jems and Westgate. Bouncer at robinson only 39.90 but I buy already. Nothing else that I saw la...

We went to eat 4 fingers. Yummy yummy! Now going to eat peking duck for dinner. Heehee.

Think didn't drink enough water, now getting a headache

Was at parkway w my mum n godson from 2+ till now...damn shack.. I didn't manage to shop cos my mum with me, end up she bot a handbag in isetan. I prefer shopping without her ard w me....
Had early dinner at the foodcourt on fishsoup beehoon for easy digestion.

Hahaha why dolly your mum will nag? Lucky my mum is my best shopping khaki been shopping with her since I'm in pri6. I like 4fingers very very nice their soy chicken. But find abit ex. Use to have one at plaza sing but I think close down le.

Lynncandy my house storeroom full of baby stuff bigger items like cot and pram all I put in room but cause got single bed so not much space. My car seats are at my parents place. No space already haha.

I actually want to sign up for kkh prenatal class but I wanted sat class and the earliest is aug by then I already how many weeks so decided not to sign up.

My mum definitely is not a shopper... she will nag I spend $, she only shop when she needs something. If she knows I bot so many bb clothes liao sure make noise...

Haha. Dolly then shop with us.
Ok my sponsor just sent me the items and is like wow. I have already got 12 sets of everything like clothing, socks for legs and hands, hats, diaper cover pants, cloth diapers, full month clothing set, napkins, blankets, towels and pillow and everything to do with wearing. So meaning now I only left with shower bath tub and soap and stroller then I will complete my list lol.

Nice nice! Hubby won't go with me and my buddies say no need to go one. So I will just give it a miss la. Anyway my mom around so I don't feel so scared also. Hahaha!

One mummy posted this tat she bot at bhg today

Attachments

• 1405174889860.jpg
    1405174889860.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 173
i wan 2sign up 4é exercise class n those teachin how 2breath n push.. but i hav not decided which hospital... i hope it wun b too late 2sign up...

Actually if we going for csec don't need to learn breathing class right? Since also need to open up so I thought breathing class think ok bah.

Dh bought Twinnies a twin stroller from maclaren today and got the mummy a pair of pazzion slipper ;)

Whao dolly the $3 bb clothes comes with top and bottom? Super cheap!!! Good buy.

Kitkats update if the class is good. For me I only interested in the breast feeding part. Then starting nutrition part think we can skip since we already almost at 2nd trim le.

Aug the super mom bazaar got a breast feeding talk I did register but don't know dh can make it anot.

Hmmm me not in a shopping mood today leh... went isetan, robinson and og and got nothing. Only bought a thermos bottle. One touch open to store hot water. Hahaha!

Good morning everyone, I just had mcd breakfast big set some more lol. I sure need to go for class as I really know nothing about taking care of baby haha. My mum also don't know how to.
Lynn is going to spend until pocket drop today. No la I plan to finish buying everything today as next week will go and see air con then the week after will be 7th month already just want to stay low at home.
Happy shopping everyone too..

Lynncandy I see u shop I very happy. It's so nice to get for babies. Me also happy seeing strollers park at my house. Haha. Today dh go get KFC porridge and Burger King sausage crossiant for me. Yummy! I also have full breakfast today. Going to do some housework before heading mum place. Going to see what can throw then throw as well cause next time Twinnies here must have lesser stuffs to trap less dust. All the breakable accessories must go too haha. This morning very happy finally manage to cough out a thick phlegm felt so much better. I hate cough with phlegm when u know there is stuff to clear inside. Nose still blocked. After cleaning house I will iron clothes my most dreaded chore!!!

Happy Sunday girls! Tonight watching dawn of the ape ;)

Morning ladies, was looking at my pri sch group chat, as usual they were urging all of us join alumini especially those w kids. Lol, I haven't that so far yet. Probably join next year after bb birth..
Getting tiring in 2nd tri nowadays, go parkway few hrs ytd only, totally ko last nite when reached home midnight from my mum's place... dh came back dun know wat time too...

Good morning ladies!

Yesterday passed out the whole day cos my mj only ended at 4am, jia lat. Aiya, wanted to win some $$ for gynae bills, in the end lost $200, sianz! One of those nights la, cards cannot come in, but it's ok, I will win back next week ;) In the afternoon drove all the way to turf city cos wanted to bring my puppy for swimming but in the end turned out the pool was undergoing maintenance, so wasted one trip. But at least we got to eat our fav burger there, omakase burger, super shiok! Then last night my DH went for foot reflex at Siglap at 12.30am, n I couldn't sleep cos I slept the whole day, so I got him to da pao back fillet o fish meal for me, which I wolfed down at 2.30am, then whole night cannot sleep properly cos I was super bloated. Think I'm getting too old for these all-nighters.

Wah I see u ladies talk abt all your shopping I'm super envious! Can't wait to start shopping too but I gotta hold back till after my detailed scan. Hope I can shun shun li li make it there. These 2 days I have been having yellowish discharge (almost green from some angles ... sorry TMI), makes me worried abt infection. Think I better check w gynae tomorrow. Last yr I got diagnosed w bacterial vaginosis, then the following week my scan shows no hb, n though my gynae assured me it was not related, I can't help but wonder sometimes. So this time round I'm super paranoid on this... :oops:

Whao bbcripps yr mj session quite regular so good got khakis so on. My yesterday very tired but also cannot sleep well through the night cause nose giving problem.

Today morning I clean living room furniture I already half dead. Too many stuffs to clean. Manage to change bedsheets today too. Throw away some personal accessories that I didn wear already. Got to clear and clear to ensure less dust.

At a very hot market now finding lunch. What's for lunch ladies.

Went wet market w my mum n godson early this morning since dh always wakes up late on sun, I dun want waste my time at home stare at tv while waiting. Had a fruitful morning w godson too...He so loving the whole morning until He sees his parents..
My mum boil red dates , black dates w tangsen for me to drink weekly as she heard from someone to bu qi...

I have finished shopping till my pocket drop. Even baby detergent and body soap all bought already. Detergent so that my mum can start doing washing in Sep. I bought sarong instead of carrier as I think bigger a bit then buy. Ok I am still left with stroller as I still don't know which one to buy and cordlife. Will purchase it during the next baby fair. Finally done with my shopping so happy and all store at my parent's place which is like a junk now.

That's nice lynncandy. Almost done just like me. Me also bought all detergent already. U probably need a mini fan or two for stroller and playpen incase bb fee hot while sleeping. I'm going to take my car seats back home from parents house cause I scare stomach big cannot drive already so bring back early to store.

I not been eating much "bu". Didn eat any tonics too don't know bad anot for baby. Want to eat but no one prepare haha. I still keep drinking cold water.

Iwantahealthybaby, I got 2 fans already as it is given to me free buying the playpen together with free mattress. Hehe. I also just drink cold drink and coke somemore. But I got eat the expensive cordyceps soup cooked by my mum. Say good for growth of the baby organ. I also got drink bird nest those bottle one from eu yan seng.
Oh when you plan to stop driving. I think I will try to drive until delivery ba. Otherwise how to go to work.
Detergent all these see when I free will go ntuc buy one more set for my house.

I stop driving till stomach block the wheels. By then I think will work from home le. Cause my work place not accessible by public transport. Will get boss to get me a laptop haha.

I got two sets detergent too one for mum place one for my place. Whao yr playpen is a good buy.

I just came back from ntuc, the items are expensive. For those mummies want to buy baby product like johnson baby etc go to baby kingdom level 2, it is cheaper than supermarket. I am going back baby kingdom maybe next week to grab more items as ntuc very expensive.
My playpen really good buy and the car seat too. Too bad wasted never buy the stroller that day. See maybe another fair then go and see.
Today how come everyone so quiet?? Busy shopping??
I sit quite backwards when driving so hopefully will not hit the wheel.

Hello! I still super laggy when it comes to buying things. Hahaha!

Maybe still can't really believe that it is princess. Gonna wait for another confirmation then start buying.

Went to toa payoh to eat my favourite hokkien mee and creamier ice cream. Visited my best friend at hospital cos my godson popped yesterday! Same bday as my hubby. Hahaha!

Went nex spring to get a maternity shorts then dh grabbed few pieces for bb then we spot some cheap bb clothes from care bear range at isetan at 3.90 so can't help grabbed too. Then He bot hock hwa bird nest again

Circle waffles with ice cream. . Haha yum yum. Maybe you can just go baby kingdom one goal can get everything easier. I cannot shop too much as my beanie will complaint as in I will not feel very well after my long shopping on sat. So today just go one place chop chop and buy everything.
Cheery and sumiko how are you?
Dolly wow you got many clothing already so how many months you always buy?

Last edited:
Hello! I still super laggy when it comes to buying things. Hahaha!

Maybe still can't really believe that it is princess. Gonna wait for another confirmation then start buying.

Went to toa payoh to eat my favourite hokkien mee and creamier ice cream. Visited my best friend at hospital cos my godson popped yesterday! Same bday as my hubby. Hahaha!
Circle, I'm like you too. Whenever people ask about baby's gender, I will tell them baby's girl girl, then they will give me the "they cannot believe baby's not a boy boy" look. After that, they will always tell me stories there can be a twist when baby is delivered. Even Dr Tan told me that he had a patient, scanned baby's a girl but delivered baby's a boy when I didn't even ask him anything about baby's gender. So I think I'll buy neutral colours for baby.

Circle waffles with ice cream. . Haha yum yum. Maybe you can just go baby kingdom one goal can get everything easier. I cannot shop too much as my beanie will complaint as in I will not feel very well after my long shopping on sat. So today just go one place chop chop and buy everything.
Cheery and sumiko how are you?
Dolly wow you got many clothing already so many many months you always buy?
Actually I bot most of the clothings 6m n above.. today dh said we need some small ones leh so choose 3-6m

Circle, I'm like you too. Whenever people ask about baby's gender, I will tell them baby's girl girl, then they will give me the "they cannot believe baby's not a boy boy" look. After that, they will always tell me stories there can be a twist when baby is delivered. Even Dr Tan told me that he had a patient, scanned baby's a girl but delivered baby's a boy when I didn't even ask him anything about baby's gender. So I think I'll buy neutral colours for baby.
Same same. Actually I have no doubts cos I went with open mind. But people around keep questioning. And saying that there is poss of girls becoming boys. So now I become unsure myself.

Anyway I am meeting my private gynae this fri and poss taking package with him while I still think about kkh versus mt a. Will wait for the double confirmation. Hahaha!

I still got one more contact, who wants let me know, u can contact her..

Just set all bb clothes aside by months. Can stop buying liao... hehee

Wow so quiet this morning. Watch final? I did n waited for 100+ mins before I See the first official goal. Just woke up, Beanie definitely like me dun slp much, goes to bed late n wakes up early in morning...

I dunno why usually when people hear gal, they'll always say maybe will become boy at birth, still tell stories of how it happened to their friend friend friend relative friend. But if it's already scanned boy, usually no one say will turn gal at birth & give u stories! Still that old thinking or what? I remember when my sil in labour, her parents still consoling her by saying may become boy.

Wah circle you drive so fast at 110km/hr. Today I understand a lot of ppl took leave due to watch world cup that's why the road was pretty smooth. I also reach office quite fast.
Very sian. No mood to work.

I still got one more contact, who wants let me know, u can contact her..

Just set all bb clothes aside by months. Can stop buying liao... hehee

Hi dolly gal, can give me the cl contact? Is she being recommended by your friends/ relatives? I have been trying to get cl but seems like all booked

Back