spit out / vomit

Loraine

hi mummies,

any of ur bb spit out after meal / burping?
and after 1 or 2 hours, will spit out again.
any advise? or any of ur baby experience it?

How old is ur baby? Could be due to reflux or given too much to drink. . Mine will at times too.

wonder if this only happen coz they still small?? will this be gone when reach 4/5 mths?

i mean like colic , it is due after 3 mth..

My bb will vomit milk & cereal after 1-2hrs. PD said it's reflux and will outgrow it. It wasn't v serious so we didn't do anything. He stopped at around 10mths.
My nephew merlion everything out within 15min no matter how little he drank. Had to take medication & switched to anti-reflux milk. He outgrew it at 1yr old.

My bb boy is like that , he having a serious reflux as he finished milk and me
haven't burp him but going to burp him , he throw out the milk and after 1-2
hours he also will throw out milk.

Hi Loraine,

The PD doc suggest me to give him motilum before milk and
also mix friso comfort to my formula milk of Frisolac for him
to drink

same my PD also prescribe motilium and advise change to Similac RS. she used to hv Sinilac intellic pro.
she is getting better but her stool becoe very hard.
so now thinking to change to total comfort

if after feed falls asleep, she wont spit up.. but right now she doesnt wake up in the middle of night.. hipefully she maintains that hehe..

Yup during sleep he drink and fall asleep he won't vomit . Wow u so good, mine still
wake up 2 hourly for milk.

oh..

but mine her ears very sharp.. just a little sound or noise or u walk .. she will awake..

anyway.. she is consider guai dy.. so dont want to complain further

My boy very jiala , sleeping position must be very comfortable if not he will cry whole night.
Sigh, dunno when he can sleep through whole night

Back