Business vs baby?

ubone

I am closing down my business so as to focus on taking care of my daughter... However the business is doing quite well. What do you all think? Did i make the right decision?

Hi ubone

i'm a stay at home mother. i think i made the right decision .

be a stay a home mother n looking after my own kids is a blessing

enjoy your motherhood !

Hi ubone, I did the same for my business. Not closing but temporarily for 2-3 years before I start working again as I'm such a workaholic.
However I made the decision to be a full time mom because I want to be part of my new born's growing up stage. Its something you can't afford to miss in life. Good luck!

@ubone, if your business is doing really well, then i feel really a pity for you to actually close down. I would suggest for you to work something out like planning your time well so that you can still do both. Have you spoken to your husband ? Because i don't really know your whole business and baby situation, Hence, i think you should discuss it with your husband.

Being a full time mother is the best thing in the world, but by doing so, you have one less source of income which can be rather heavy on your husband side.

So i guess,probably you really need to think carefully.

i started online biz for future plans. i think u shd see if possible to juggle between the business and baby.. since doing well its pretty wasted to give up.
at least u still have some source of income

I am closing down my business so as to focus on taking care of my daughter... However the business is doing quite well. What do you all think? Did i make the right decision?

Hello ubone! What type of business are you running? I think it's a pity that you're closing down completely considering that the business is going well...

Nonetheless I think it's a brave decision considering that you want to be a full-time mummy. I really respect you for that!

Hmm I think having a healthy balance of both would be good though. Though being a mother of a newborn is demanding, I think you might still be able to manage your business alongside being a mum. Just that you might have to adjust your expectations for your business accordingly and expect that sales might drop since your focus is on parenting.

Try and find a way to run your business from home - making it online-based or something!

Good luck dear! <3

Back