Feedback on Dr Choo Wan Ling Stitching n delivery skill?

Favor

Hi mummies,

I have met Dr Choo wan ling 2 times. I would like to know more on her delivery skill n stitching skill?
Any mummies who had delivered by her before, can you kindly share your experience?

Thanks in advance.

I delivered my first baby by Dr Choo. My sister in law has 2 baby also delivered by her. Her stitching skill is good (I personally feel that). My wound healed very fast and don't have much problem after my delivery.

Thank you Jacelyn for ur reply. Do you feel any pain when she was doing the stitching?
I can't find much review about Dr Choo. What do you feel about her?

Hi Favor, as I'm a nurse. So I'm very particular with my pain control during delivery. Honestly to say, Dr Choo will consult you whether you need extra pain killer by putting it in before she start the stitching. I don't have any pain at all during she did the stitching for me. I was able to sit up for my dinner in that night after delivered by bb. My mother & relatives are all so surprise too. The next day, I was able to walk to the bath room by myself without help... I'm pregnant with my second bb now. Going back to Dr Choo again...maybe we might meet in her clinic.. Hene

Hi. Dr Choo delivered both my babies. 1st one is thru natural and 2nd one thru c-sec.
I was able to walk around after both deliveries on my 2nd day.

Stitches for both healed fabulously. She gives good advice on ensuring my c-sec heals well and nicely. As for recovery wise - she checked on pain killers with me too. Very thoughtful .

I am expecting my no. 3 now and she is looking after me again. :)

Back