Year 2015 IVF mummies- to-be

Ladies.. All of a sudden I feel that my tummy very round.. My waist seems to be thicken at wk 6.. Is it too fast?

Yes I was complaining to Dr Yu when I had my week 6 scan, that my tummy is like 5 months preggy... she said it could be because of our IVF procedure cuz my natural conceived first born I can wear my normal clothes until 3rd trimester.... now only week 9 I already struggle in my normal clothes, need to wear those loose fit ones.... Argh!!!

Just gotten to hear from my colleague how to detect girl or boy through pulse. If left pulse is stronger and faster.. It could girl .. If right then boy.. Thought quite fun..and I try.. Seems to be a girl..

hihi.. do u take prenatal multivitamins? any brand that is recommended? does ur gynae prescribe prenatal vitamins during ur 1st appt?

A great milestone...!!!!

stay sticky, beanie!

Today I also catch a glimpse of my beanie... how i missed him/her for the last 3 weeks...

by the way, my MS is at full blown this week, I couldnt keep my dinner down for two consecutive days... :(

Oh.. My edd might be 2nd march.. Anybody around the same as me?

Yes prepare for MS...

Sure there will be March 2015 MTBs... just wait for them to come into the thread, or you go create a new thread... i think you can also join Feb MTB thread...

Hello to all sister.... i'm new to this 2015 MTB forum!
I just got my bfp results yesterday.. Did my ivf @ KKIVF:)
First time MTB...

BTW, can is know what is MS means?

hello pupnui!!! Waiting for you to check in here! Nice HCG number ... Have a smooth 9 months ahead! When is your first scan?

MS - means morning sickness

hello pupnui!!! Waiting for you to check in here! Nice HCG number ... Have a smooth 9 months ahead! When is your first scan?

MS - means morning sickness

Hi @ecym... thank you..
My first scan is on 22nd July morning @ 8.55am and dr appointment is on 9.55am.

My 2nd scan will be on the 25th. Beanie will be 9 wk old. On my first scan yesterday, dr already tell me to think about oscar scan.. I have a shock look.. "So early"? I cannot be at peace till my first tri is over.. Then need to think about oscar..

Btw, my friends already start to give me maternity clothings.. I also bought 2 skirts from asos to standby since it is on deep discount. Die.. Feel really fleshy recently.. And getting hungry and must eat my dinner by 6.

My 2nd scan will be on the 25th. Beanie will be 9 wk old. On my first scan yesterday, dr already tell me to think about oscar scan.. I have a shock look.. "So early"? I cannot be at peace till my first tri is over.. Then need to think about oscar..

Btw, my friends already start to give me maternity clothings.. I also bought 2 skirts from asos to standby since it is on deep discount. Die.. Feel really fleshy recently.. And getting hungry and must eat my dinner by 6.

Oscar you have to do in first trimester (btw 11 to 13 wks) ..

no la.... beanie is the fetus in you... you dun know the sex unless confirmed ma... in the beginning week 6 to week 13, its shaped like a bean... so the name lo

no la.... beanie is the fetus in you... you dun know the sex unless confirmed ma... in the beginning week 6 to week 13, its shaped like a bean... so the name lo

thank u ah~
i keep reading beanie but dunno what it means

my friend told me that she can feel the "vibration" bit she can't rem when it started.

i check out the internet- some ladies can feel this around Week 10. which week are you now??

maybe its me... even for my first preggy, I cant feel my baby until around week 18 when she kicked or stretched...

second preggy - i can only feel him at week 20... he turned out to have chromosome deletion that affected his growth

I try not to think too much of these cuz they are not adding any "value" to the pregnancy journey and besides the MS is already killing me... argh

I think I am starting the ms.. This morning feel that I want to burp my food out.. Horrible feeling.. I officially cannot wear my fitting top Liao.. Only wearing loose top now.

I am so concern on heart beat cos of my first bfp that stop at 8.. I know it is paranoid.. But cannot help to keep feeling for the vibration.. Haizz...

Hope... I understand how u feel.

if you have been through a loss... at no stages of the pregnancy you will be feel secured...

but if beanie hb stopped so early in first trimester, all gynae will say there nothing you can do about and prevent it...

so long you are not spotting now... i think you can be assured that the beanie is still going strong...

Ecym.. Thanks for the encouragement... Positive positive!!

Anybody have change in appetite? I have big appetite for lunch! Only breakfast and dinner I have to eat light cos of the nausea. A few days ago, me and my friend finish half a chicken! This is the first time in my life to eat so much! I must control control Liao..

i have been eating at every 2 to 2.5 hrs for the last one week! ;)

And I have been bringing a vomit bag these few days... yucks

Last edited:
Hi sisters here.. Can I check if u are bfp for a week n now u hv pee n wipe n found some stain fade light red.. Is it common? My right side is on pain too..

Just called up KKIV and the nurse ask me to monitor if still continue then I should go to 24hrs clinic to see dr...
Now when I go pee and wipe.. there is no stain le...

I think it is further implantation spotting? But pain is really weird.. You are having twins.. So better be alert and take care..

Ecym.. I'm stating to vomit everyday.. Especially after oily food.. Just vomit my mixed rice out.. Now taking some bread to avoid empty stomach..

Ecym.. I'm stating to vomit everyday.. Especially after oily food.. Just vomit my mixed rice out.. Now taking some bread to avoid empty stomach..

Wah that's fast... Maybe your hcg levels rising very fast... Stay strong...

minimise the food u get triggered easily... Is the vomit in the morning or after dinner...

Eat many small meals...

Wah that's fast... Maybe your hcg levels rising very fast... Stay strong...

minimise the food u get triggered easily... Is the vomit in the morning or after dinner...

Eat many small meals...
I'm now avoiding oily food for all meals.. Cause it is trigger by oil.. My gastric is really hurting when the ms kick in.. Cannot digest anything..

Lemon and lime juice is my best friend now..

Plus I am tire throughout the day.. Wanting to sleep.. As if I have not been sleeping for the past 48 hrs...

Back