(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My colleagues said that I used to be slim and petite, now even my butt expanded so they suspected and asked me. Mine is #1, but after each meal, my tummy expanded. So by evening, I look like 5 months already. Very obvious, breathe in also can see.

I think they are just tired and dunwant to get up so they just ignore us and play with their phones or sleep .. I also fat. My arms so big so I think they think I just too fat ahahaa . So I endure if cannot take it then I will try to ask for seat. Mostly now I endure till ppl get down then I move over to sit if I got chance .
Yah I can understand that they are tired so if I need to take train I will take up to the last stop then travel down to my place confirmed got seat Lolz

Got a shock just now .. Tot what happened

Gynae clinic called and informed me harmony test result is back... Really 2 weeks for result to be back

Yeah DS clear. Low risk and we got XX

So it proved that statistic is right bad MS = xx Lolz

Last edited:

Gynae clinic called and informed me harmony test result is back... Really 2 weeks for result to be back

Congrats! Can start shopping for your girl's clothes...:)

My colleagues said that I used to be slim and petite, now even my butt expanded so they suspected and asked me. Mine is #1, but after each meal, my tummy expanded. So by evening, I look like 5 months already. Very obvious, breathe in also can see.
Hee hee me too morning tummy go smaller night was huge . But my colleagues all know I'm pregnant .
You just tell then stomach flu or gastric not well so bloated lo.

Congrats ... Baby gal so nice ...

Just checked.... He is not on the list.

I am in west side also but unless someone got condo pool, otherwise v hard to organize one. I saw your name on the waiting list in the FB group?
Yah lor regretfully the exercise can only do it at private pool ..all these course are either at club pool or their own premise pool

Just checked.... He is not on the list.

I am in west side also but unless someone got condo pool, otherwise v hard to organize one. I saw your name on the waiting list in the FB group?

Thanks @GetawayJunkie! Then i wont get the card since i may not choose tmc.. Seems like traffic can b very bad there..

Yeah i also dont stay in condo.. Unless can find somebody lor.. Also cos they choose a weekend slot.. Which i cant make it.. I dont mind yoga too.. :)

Juz to share my review on my ASOS lots which I received this week

http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/...0=1880&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Black

Skirt is made of thick cotton material... Very comfy and not restrictive at all. I'm 160cm and the skirts ends juz above my knees, juz right for work. Still in stock and I think the price is very reasonable for a work skirt.

http://www.asos.com//ASOS-Maternity...h-Kick-Flare/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2761356

This one is supposed to be worn under the bump and the stretch panels are really v stretchy. The trousers is too long for me, definitely need to alter. Material wise is like work trousers, not cotton feel like the skirt, but still v comfy. This one is OOS le, but this is a similar one still avail at regular price.

http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/...8,4033&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Navy

Thanks @GetawayJunkie! Then i wont get the card since i may not choose tmc.. Seems like traffic can b very bad there..

Yeah i also dont stay in condo.. Unless can find somebody lor.. Also cos they choose a weekend slot.. Which i cant make it.. I dont mind yoga too.. :)
I'm thinking of doing pre natal yoga in Tanjong Pagar on Monday nights 7.30pm. You interested? @PTB7674, you too? Juz opposite your office leh...

Hi guys!! Need your advice.. Any review on dr Irene chua at gleneagles. I'm new to Singapore and this is my first bb so kind of worried.

I'm thinking of doing pre natal yoga in Tanjong Pagar on Monday nights 7.30pm. You interested? @PTB7674, you too? Juz opposite your office leh...
Lolz 730pm quite late I knock off at 530pm leh Lolz I am more keen in Pilate / aquatic / fitball leh
Oh ya hor cos harmony is they can check the Xy thingz .. So I still got to wait .. Must endure from buying any stuffs :)
Lolz control yourself dun buy so early cos along the way u will see more and buy more ... Jialat girl a lot of things to buy one Lolz unlike boy previously when I realised I pregnant I still heartache I give aways a lot of my boy stuff in dec. seem like destined need to buy new stuff Lolz

can know the gender at 16weeks?
my first appt with dr tham at 12wks, he told me can tell me the gender on my next appt which I'll b in 16wks"

Lolz 730pm quite late I knock off at 530pm leh Lolz I am more keen in Pilate / aquatic / fitball leh
Lolz control yourself dun buy so early cos along the way u will see more and buy more ... Jialat girl a lot of things to buy one Lolz unlike boy previously when I realised I pregnant I still heartache I give aways a lot of my boy stuff in dec. seem like destined need to buy new stuff Lolz
Ya gal alot to buy alot of pretty clothes and stuffs .. Boy nothing much to buy one..

Lolz my this one also accident unplanned ... So I intend to tell gynae to tie the tube when doing c section .. I can't afford any more accident I am really old Liao
I also thinking of tie tube... but mine normal delivery dun know still can tie or not

Hi guys!! Need your advice.. Any review on dr Irene chua at gleneagles. I'm new to Singapore and this is my first bb so kind of worried.
Hello!! Welcome to SG! You can do a search in this forum, besides this one there is also 2 other mummies forum... Have a search there too!

Mummies with Dr Tham, is he pro natural or pro c-sect?
He is pro natural, AFAIK... Why did you ask?

Any idea how much ??

My friend was quoted man tie 4k plus at private clinic. ...

I was wondering i think women tie cheaper ?? Haha
Don't think women is cheaper.... My tutors shared before that for men they can do it as a day surgery, but for women's hv to stay at least 1 night in hospital....

I google seem like man or woman tied tube a lot of side effect ... Not surgery kind of side effect but long term effect ... Sianz Liao

I dont mind :) just need to make arrangements for #1 & also i work near Buona Vista so will need time to travel but shld b able to make it.. When r u planning to start?

I dont mind :) just need to make arrangements for #1 & also i work near Buona Vista so will need time to travel but shld b able to make it.. When r u planning to start?
I feel so guilty I work so near and still think and think Lolz

I google seem like man or woman tied tube a lot of side effect ... Not surgery kind of side effect but long term effect ... Sianz Liao
Side effect.... hmmmm...... some ppl wan children work so hard.. while some wanna stop also so hard...

My sil went to tie.. so far nv hear her complain abt any side effect.... but my friend mention her gynae recommend her hubby go tie instead as my friend body sensitive so she will kenna the side effects if she does it.... but till now she still cant persuade her hubby to do so...

I went for prenatal yoga at updog studio yesterday morning. Got a good stretch....body is still recovering. :) they have classes on wed n sat mornings.

Side effect.... hmmmm...... some ppl wan children work so hard.. while some wanna stop also so hard...

My sil went to tie.. so far nv hear her complain abt any side effect.... but my friend mention her gynae recommend her hubby go tie instead as my friend body sensitive so she will kenna the side effects if she does it.... but till now she still cant persuade her hubby to do so...

Not easy to get man to tie Lolz
I checked in Singapore there is a few wAys ... http://www.hpb.gov.sg/HOPPortal/health-article/5692 guess need to talk to gynae to find which is more suitable .. For me pill not suitable cos as pcos I was given pill before and it sent my bp haywired so that method is out haiz

Back