(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Oops... I always go holz with my first born during her school term... haha... maybe from next year when she is in K1, I will stop doing that... hahahaha
lolz actually last year when he in pre nursery he also followed us on biz trip during school term but this year onward then i start to make it a point only school holiday he understand only during school holiday then we go holiday so intend to keep it that way unless no choice :D

I keep wanting to eat salty processed stuff recently. Like ham, cheese, bacon etc.... do you guys have this kind of craving?? I feel very bad, because salt causes water retention and I don't want to have swollen feet...

I keep wanting to eat salty processed stuff recently. Like ham, cheese, bacon etc.... do you guys have this kind of craving?? I feel very bad, because salt causes water retention and I don't want to have swollen feet...
salt is one reason for water retention but swollen feet in pregnancy may not entirely due to the salt content
some ways u can counter attack that craving of yours is DRINK alot of water to flush the salt content out ...
another way is for ham... briefly wash the ham with hot water to release abit of salt content before consumption ...
else cut down on this craving lor :p
but best is cut down because deli products may contain Listeria monocytogenes.
though heating deli meats until steaming hot will kill the bacteria if it's present. but play safe better than be sorry

oh so many holiday planning is making me think I should apply for leave from my office too :)
and then plan a nice holiday to some lovely place!

ya... thats why i have to stop eating my fav ham.... :(
sayang... me too ..also stopped eating them ..i dun even dare to eat subway :D :D and salad i only dare if it is at restaurant where it is freshly made and not those pre made one

i just saw on forum..my gynae clinic increased consultation and ultrascan fees ...guess they read and realised they are undercharging :D :D

btw anyone joining hospital tour to decide and know what kind of room you are going to opt for ?

serious question...

anyone coloring or rebond your hair :D :D

read some say ok some say not ok...so what si your take on this

i think by smelling the strong chemical i already BTH.... so its not about hurting or not, i cant even sit there for 3hours (at least) lol
the smell confirmed is bth one :D but i also cannot tahan my white hair ... if only i can pluck them :D

for my 1st pregnancy i really RUAN until giving birth and until it is near CNY ( bb already 2 month old ) then go color ..and the Breastmilk for that whole day throw away...wasted :D:D

salt is one reason for water retention but swollen feet in pregnancy may not entirely due to the salt content
some ways u can counter attack that craving of yours is DRINK alot of water to flush the salt content out ...
another way is for ham... briefly wash the ham with hot water to release abit of salt content before consumption ...
else cut down on this craving lor :p
but best is cut down because deli products may contain Listeria monocytogenes.
though heating deli meats until steaming hot will kill the bacteria if it's present. but play safe better than be sorry

Yeah... I stopped eating ham too, only eat cooked ham, or ham which has been boiled in water... Very rare to find these unless I make it myself lor... Cheese, I eat at least 1x a day... usually cheddar or whatever hard cheese I have at home....

Salads I make my own at home.

I love Subway, but cannot take ham/cold cut trio/turkey breast anymore. Now I only take Roasted Chicken Breast because that is kept warm away from all the cold cuts...

i just saw on forum..my gynae clinic increased consultation and ultrascan fees ...guess they read and realised they are undercharging :D :D

btw anyone joining hospital tour to decide and know what kind of room you are going to opt for ?

Oh yeah, @PTB7674, I received the TMC FBI card and noticed that your doctor is participating in the FBI/SBI scheme... Dr Khi right?? So if she participates, you can get some discount off the professional fees. Maybe you wanna confirm with her on your next visit....

serious question...

I only coloured my hair once in my life, and that was for my wedding... :p If it's an issue of the ammonia smell, the salon I go to actually use ammonia free colouring... so apparently no smell, but I never try before personally so I dunno whether really no smell or not...

For me, my hair v low maintence, I don't color or rebond... don't think I am gg to start now... heh.

Oh yeah, @PTB7674, I received the TMC FBI card and noticed that your doctor is participating in the FBI/SBI scheme... Dr Khi right?? So if she participates, you can get some discount off the professional fees. Maybe you wanna confirm with her on your next visit....

I only coloured my hair once in my life, and that was for my wedding... :p If it's an issue of the ammonia smell, the salon I go to actually use ammonia free colouring... so apparently no smell, but I never try before personally so I dunno whether really no smell or not...

For me, my hair v low maintence, I don't color or rebond... don't think I am gg to start now... heh.

Huh? My gynae also .. Ok will ask her next visit is it worth taking up the card

serious question...

my sis in law did it last pregnancy, then skin get affected;thus, my mom-in-law already warn me to doing that.

i remember someone was jioing for exercise session at tanjong pagar ...what happen to it already...

have you all started and how is it ?

i remember someone was jioing for exercise session at tanjong pagar ...what happen to it already...

have you all started and how is it ?

Me... I jio already, but like not many ppl interested leh... If nobody go then I will just go on my own to one of the ongoing classes lor...

In the FB group, seems like we form a class to do aqua fitness... if anyone of u interested can go onto the FB to take a look. It's at the Potong Pasir area...

my sis in law did it last pregnancy, then skin get affected;thus, my mom-in-law already warn me to doing that.
Oh my... Skin affect is the baby ? I got do Abit leh cos my white hair all comin out from the hairline.. So I buay tahan and just dye only those whites that can be seen but I didn't keep it on my head for too long 10 mins I wash off .. I thinking to get natural dye just to dye those white hairs that is exposed .

Me... I jio already, but like not many ppl interested leh... If nobody go then I will just go on my own to one of the ongoing classes lor...

In the FB group, seems like we form a class to do aqua fitness... if anyone of u interested can go onto the FB to take a look. It's at the Potong Pasir area...

i see i see ...maybe timing and location not suitable bah ....aqua fitness ...Potong pasir meh ...there is >100 post and while browsing i tot i saw someone mentioned west side leh

Oh my... Skin affect is the baby ? I got do Abit leh cos my white hair all comin out from the hairline.. So I buay tahan and just dye only those whites that can be seen but I didn't keep it on my head for too long 10 mins I wash off .. I thinking to get natural dye just to dye those white hairs that is exposed .

the reason why it is not recommended to do it during 1st trim is because your baby is undergoing important neurological developments and the dye is absorbed through the scalp and into the body (it can be identified in urine)

i see i see ...maybe timing and location not suitable bah ....aqua fitness ...Potong pasir meh ...there is >100 post and while browsing i tot i saw someone mentioned west side leh

I want to do in west side lah... but I read older threads before and it seems quite difficult to organise and get a private location... since they already have a place ready, then okay lor, I join them to try try... :)

See how it goes first, sat morning usually my sleep in day, so hope I can wake up. heh.

I'll still go for prenatal yoga probably on Monday evening....

the reason why it is not recommended to do it during 1st trim is because your baby is undergoing important neurological developments and the dye is absorbed through the scalp and into the body (it can be identified in urine)
Opps how .. My hair so ugly .. Really look very auntie now ... Then somemore my company is provide professional service one I no cover those white hair really like so unsightly.

I want to do in west side lah... but I read older threads before and it seems quite difficult to organise and get a private location... since they already have a place ready, then okay lor, I join them to try try... :)

See how it goes first, sat morning usually my sleep in day, so hope I can wake up. heh.

I'll still go for prenatal yoga probably on Monday evening....
wah u travel from west to NE area :eek: wei da

Opps how .. My hair so ugly .. Really look very auntie now ... Then somemore my company is provide professional service one I no cover those white hair really like so unsightly.

u look auntie ..i look ah ma now leh :D :D

dun do now esp now still in 1st trim... next time u go see gynae ask for opinion or go for those organic one ...herbal like hena ... not tested leh

It's herself. the whole body became redness and icthy

Last edited:
u look auntie ..i look ah ma now leh :D :D

dun do now esp now still in 1st trim... next time u go see gynae ask for opinion or go for those organic one ...herbal like hena ... not tested leh
Hahaa you so funni.. I did once like last month. But now popping out Liao .. Mostly I only cover those pop out on top. Ya Maybe try organic one lo..

Oh maybe sensitive become hormones changes now last time use those products ok but might not be suitable now. I before pregnant will have some eczema .. Now like never pop out Liao .. Like suddenly eczema cured .. :)
Quick touch wood ... No such thing as cure allergy ...

Quick touch wood ... No such thing as cure allergy ...
Haha :p I don't think is gone completely la maybe I maintain it well... If I perspire then skin sticky sticky the allergy will pop out if i leave it too long so I will use the powder body wipe and wipe then my skin feel powdery and refresh .

Haha :p I don't think is gone completely la maybe I maintain it well... If I perspire then skin sticky sticky the allergy will pop out if i leave it too long so I will use the powder body wipe and wipe then my skin feel powdery and refresh .
u do know that we can put this to our kid hor ... so when buying their stuff must take that into consideration

My tummy is so obvious now. Many colleagues already asked me. Are your tummy big and noticeable now?

I m only 11wks + though

My tummy is so obvious now. Many colleagues already asked me. Are your tummy big and noticeable now?

I m only 11wks + though
Nope and I'm 13 weeks guess I am
Fat to begin with so can't tell also my clothes still fit except some abit tight niah hence no one notice anything

Nope and I'm 13 weeks guess I am
Fat to begin with so can't tell also my clothes still fit except some abit tight niah hence no one notice anything

Even on the mrt, ppl already stood up and gave up the seat for me.
I was trying to buy plus size clothes today, but no nice one.

Sob even when I not pregnant pple also tot I am and give up their seat sob sob that is soooo sad and so paiseh

Babe my tummy also showing but hor morning nobody offer me any seat at all maybe all very tired wanna sleep or play games. Last time no pregnant, ppl want to give me sit now pregnant, ppl all ignore me .

Babe my tummy also showing but hor morning nobody offer me any seat at all maybe all very tired wanna sleep or play games. Last time no pregnant, ppl want to give me sit now pregnant, ppl all ignore me .

How many weeks you are at now?
So far I was quite lucky to have ppl gave up seat for me or maybe my tummy looks like 5 months too obvious

Oh yeah, @PTB7674, I received the TMC FBI card and noticed that your doctor is participating in the FBI/SBI scheme... Dr Khi right?? So if she participates, you can get some discount off the professional fees. Maybe you wanna confirm with her on your next visit.....

@GetawayJunkie.. Do u know if Dr Paul Tseng is on the list?

I indicate interest leh.. Wats ur nick in FB? I also want west side classes if got..

How many weeks you are at now?
So far I was quite lucky to have ppl gave up seat for me or maybe my tummy looks like 5 months too obvious
I'm only 11 weeks .. My tummy look quite big and pop out one . But actually Is all fats and gas ba. But morning I took the red line . Everybody cannot be bother to give up one .. I rub tummy also no use hahaaa. So go back I always take to marina bay then let it reverse back so I got seat.

I m only 11wks + though

I'm 14 weeks this week. My tummy starting to show. Previously few weeks, only in the evening then become obvious but this week onwards can't suck in the stomach already. My dresses are getting tighter at the waist. But still nobody give up for me on mrt. :( maybe they just think I'm fat...

I m only 11wks + though

For my #1, even when I'm 30weeks+. . Still no one give up their seat to me. Got few time.. I'm the only 1 standing in the bus but no one offer their seat as well. Maybe coz I'm fat.. ppl dunno Im preggy... =(

I'm only 11 weeks .. My tummy look quite big and pop out one . But actually Is all fats and gas ba. But morning I took the red line . Everybody cannot be bother to give up one .. I rub tummy also no use hahaaa. So go back I always take to marina bay then let it reverse back so I got seat.

Ya I think mine is fats and gas too. So far I think females will tend to let out seats more often than males. They even gave up the non priority seat. Thumbs up.

For my #1, even when I'm 30weeks+. . Still no one give up their seat to me. Got few time.. I'm the only 1 standing in the bus but no one offer their seat as well. Maybe coz I'm fat.. ppl dunno Im preggy... =(
I think they are just tired and dunwant to get up so they just ignore us and play with their phones or sleep .. I also fat. My arms so big so I think they think I just too fat ahahaa . So I endure if cannot take it then I will try to ask for seat. Mostly now I endure till ppl get down then I move over to sit if I got chance .

Ya I think mine is fats and gas too. So far I think females will tend to let out seats more often than males. They even gave up the non priority seat. Thumbs up.
I think now our stomach muscle relaxed so our tummy cannot suck in anymore then the day goes by my tummy like getting bigger from the gas and food. Got once this uncle push me just to squeeze in and one lady give him a seat .. The uncle don't even look like he need the seat but he happily took it ..

Back