Mdm Ita 90510005
Mdm Khatijah 98001394
Mdm Liza 96412314
Mdm Mas 96821091
Mdm Rahayu 91294446
Mdm Saadiah 97724579 (no whatsapp)
Mdm Siti 92200862
Mdm Zie Aziz 84812811

These ladies provide traditional malay massage for prenatal and postnatal.
Hope this helps everybody

Hi ladies

Has anyone tried any of these massage ladies' services before?
Able to share more details about the experience and what type of massage they provide? Some claimed using hot stones, jamu and even provide jamu for eating.
Any idea on Price and the timing for each session too?

I am looking for a massage lady too but wonder how to engage the 'ideal' one. Thanks for sharing :)

Well,I receive their contact no via different websites and a few are given by friends but I haven't interviewed all yet and I haven't tried their prenatal massage so I won't know how is the post natal gonna be

Finally found a link for malay urut ladies for 2014 mothers :)
But still nt sure about who to choose..
Different ladies have different kind of packages l.
Actually what should we look out for in the postnatal massage?
What's the must service?

Hi..

This lady here is good. Her name is shima.
She has an experience in this area for 10 years or so. She event went to Shanghai for 2 weeks to do a post natal massage for her customer which is actually a PR in Singapore but wants to give birth in China.

Her post natal massage includes 1 hr full body massage with the plastic & cloth binding together with ginger oil. Tummy compress with jamu and herb steam will be used as well. Her package will be 7 days for $550 or 14 days for $1,000. :) She does pre natal massage too!

If you have any queries, do contact her at 82226593.

I have tried Mdm Sadiah and Khatijah before. Just booked Mdm Sadiah last sat and I like it. She really take her time to massage for me. I booked Naini for 6 sessions and I regretted it. She spent only 30-45mins each sessions and her massage is damn painful. She requested for full payment in the first session and suggest min 12 sessions. However I don't like her massage at all and she say min 6 sessions.

I tried Mdm Khatijah in my first preg, I find her massage very soft and not very serious in the massage as sometimes on the phone so this time round I never book her. However she massage the tummy quite good. After each massage, my dirty blood will come out.

I tried mdm khatijah 5yrs old when I had my first babygirl. she was really good my dirty blood came out too! she even help me do breast massage when i told her i was sad my milk supply v low (but no difference after her massage but breast not harden at least very comfy)

she is using e Bengkong method if Im using the correct word. (using herbs and cloth to bind ur tummy for more than half a day)

her massage is ok. but I rmb my tummy was very slim after 3rd session and my weight return when I engaged her!
but again, tat was 5yrs ago.. not sure she still got e strength now anot.. hahaha!

does these aunties do massage for uterus/womb? my uterus is falling and ppl say it will be difficult to get pregnant

Hi mummies.. i recommend my massage therapist Mdm Indah Mariam.. im at my 3rd week post natal and i have lost a total of 18kg prior to my 25kg weight gain during pregnancy.. im able to wear all my old clothes now.. she can be contacted at 91397178..

I have engaged Mdm Shima for normal full body massage (I am not pregnant). Her massage is good, although it is pain, but I feel relief after each massage and have a good sleep.

I tried Mdm Rahayu's pre natal massage. Very relaxing... :) just FYI for anyone who needs feedback. Not sure about postnatal as I haven't delivered yet.

Anyone tried Madam Eja before? I am so aching for a massage today but think it's too last min to book. :(

Cannot even go to a normal massage place. Boo~~~~

They usually recommend 7 times at least but some offer 5 times package. Seriously, I wouldn't mind 10 times just to be sure I get back into shape man.

I am with mdm ida for my #01 and #02 postnatal massage. She is really good if your wound is not healing yet she wont massage your tight area. She will look at your condition and let u know u need 5 or 7 times massage

Hi, I have just completed my sessions with Mdm Mala and would recommend her for post natal massage. She's very experienced and friendly. Just for info, I had a csec and started massages a month later. Her hp is 90048249.

I'll like to recommend Mdm Eja too. Not pushy and I've completed my 7 sessions Jamu with her. She does mainly in the east and her no. is 8439 4351. She works only in the morning and not late pm so can take limited customers only.

I'll like to recommend Mdm Eja too. Not pushy and I've completed my 7 sessions Jamu with her. She does mainly in the east and her no. is 8439 4351. She works only in the morning and not late pm so can take limited customers only.
Only east? Any other recommendation? I want to start from today leh...

Back