IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Rach: I'm 35 this yr

And yes bring along a cooler bag to keep ur med n ice cube. Kkh will give ice cube but quickly put everything in fridge

Mich: I had to take asprin Progynova n cyclogest for fet. Enuff to disrupt my womb :(

Yay! I'm doing my medicated FET in July. Dr THH prescribe progynova only.

@circuscircus.... It's me... Lolz... Haven been here awhile..
During my first jab of Puregon and Menopur, I read ur blog in the am... And saw that u went TCM.. On the very morning... I went off to see my TCM too... :)
He told me he will not give me any med cuzi m jabbing, but to see him aft 3 days from ET.
I juz did my ET ystd.. So I'm thinking to go see him this Sat...

During ur time, were you ok to travel to see ur TCM with little ones inside?

I wanna see him but yet also worried abt the traveling.

During my first jab of Puregon and Menopur, I read ur blog in the am... And saw that u went TCM.. On the very morning... I went off to see my TCM too... :)
He told me he will not give me any med cuzi m jabbing, but to see him aft 3 days from ET.

Hi yishan all the best.. :)

Hi hi! was your post for me? I think my nick seems close enough.

My tcm doc don't do acupuncture during my 2ww but will measure pulse and give medicine. I usually take cab there and back so that minimise walking. She says best to rest more seeing 2ww. walk less during 1st trimester.

Hi hi! was your post for me? I think my nick seems close enough.

My tcm doc don't do acupuncture during my 2ww but will measure pulse and give medicine. I usually take cab there and back so that minimise walking. She says best to rest more seeing 2ww. walk less during 1st trimester.
@circlecircle.. who's ur sinseh?.. TSB ar?.. sounds like her :p

Ahh.. Cos TSB oso said those same things to me.. lol..
Hahahah! Try to follow la.. i rested for about 4 months cos I had bleeding in between too. From 4 months up then stabilise. but if pregnancy is strong then no issue. can work and walk about also ok!

some ivf sisters also succeeded and they were walking about tww and 1st trimester

Hahahah! Try to follow la.. i rested for about 4 months cos I had bleeding in between too. From 4 months up then stabilise. but if pregnancy is strong then no issue. can work and walk about also ok!

some ivf sisters also succeeded and they were walking about tww and 1st trimester
Ya.. i must try to guai guai follow esp for TWW.. tmr's my 2nd scan.. hope eggies and lining are growing well..

@circlecircle. . Alamak, what was I spelling... Lolz...
Ohh... OK, likely my DH will send me there. TCM said no need q, juz go counter inform his Wife and I can see him liao.
He also will measure pulse and give Med to brew, no acupuncture. My TCM is Marine Parade Ban Choon and his q is horrible long.
hi_mei.. thks thks

Hi ladies.. I'm on CD10.. SD6.. 2nd scan appt tmr.. Just now I bleed a little.. Anyone had such experience before?

Just got back from KKIVFC for my 2nd scan.. 3rd scan tomorrow morning.. If all goes well.. ER will be on Tue..

Scan Results @ 13 Jun
Lining: 9.5
R: 13.5/13.5/9.5/8/8.5/7/6/6
L: 13.5/14/9.5/10.5/8/6

Hi, does anyone have Dr Tan HH's email address? Went to see him in April and he said he'll be doing the FET for me in May. When my menses came in May, the nurse informed that Dr Tan was on leave and proposed to postpone to June. Went for first scan this morning and if everything goes well, I should be doing the blastocyst transfer next week but the nurse told me that Dr Tan is on leave! Gosh...

ladies need advice...tested today 11dp2dt bfn....does it mean game over? super hot sensuation at tummy area this am but now all symptom gone. haiz!

Had my first dose of TSB's 安胎药.. smells super yucky.. but thank God it doesnt taste that bad.. but still needa pop 2 mentos into my mouth after drinking.. lol..

game over...af just reported....haiz. must i call to cancel blood test next wk? no pt for blood test. hope i hv frozen one so can start fet next mth :(
Call KKH tomorow morning to go for early test..even though AF has reported,u still need to do a BT to confirm..cos ivf can cause lots of complications...

Santhiya

Hi any of u know if Tan HH on leave this month? My appt keeps getting delayed...

last wk he on leave thats y i insist to squeeze on sat

i also heard from nurse he gng leave this mth again but dunno when thus his appt fully book till end jul

u might wanna check with the nurse at clinic d cos felicia seems to on leave too n the replacement one blur blur de

@MichNg.. Jia You!!..
u doing ur FET now?.. what's the process like?.. I've yet to discuss with THH on my FET but really curious to know.. hehe..

Thanks @rachelt
No clue! Haha. I'm to report to KKIVF on day 1 of AF and take progynova. For ET, THH wants to defrost 4 embies and culture to blast. Transfer 2 if survive.

Wah.. I oso totally clueless.. Duno what to expect.. And I dont even know the diff between Natural and Medicated FET.. what's what and where's the diff.. lol.. meeting THH only on 25 Jul to discuss.. hvnt seen him since my fresh ET which i BFNed.. Sigh.. Nmind.. Jia you.. Bb will come..

@happyblossom.. how many snowies have u got now? u jia you too..

let's all pray hard for a BFP this round..

@MichNg.. Jia You!!..
u doing ur FET now?.. what's the process like?.. I've yet to discuss with THH on my FET but really curious to know.. hehe..
U would need to call KKIVF on your 1st day of menses and u will have your u/s scan from day 10 to see if u have ovaluated. For me, Dr Tan recommended blastocyst too, so I need to standby on the day they thaw till day 5 transfer. The nurse will call u each day to update u on the status.

i was googling on natural and medicated fet.. but nothing much came up.. very confusing.. lol.. nmind.. btr note it down in my Q&A with THH in 2 weeks..

i was googling on natural and medicated fet.. but nothing much came up.. very confusing.. lol.. nmind.. btr note it down in my Q&A with THH in 2 weeks..
Yeah I also tried googling but not much info. I did confirm with THH that mine is medicated FET.

Wah.. I oso totally clueless.. Duno what to expect.. And I dont even know the diff between Natural and Medicated FET.. what's what and where's the diff.. lol.. meeting THH only on 25 Jul to discuss.. hvnt seen him since my fresh ET which i BFNed.. Sigh.. Nmind.. Jia you.. Bb will come..

@happyblossom.. how many snowies have u got now? u jia you too..

let's all pray hard for a BFP this round..

i left 5 so told dr i wanna put all blast n try

ya nurse say call on d1 menses then scan from d9 onwards to monitor ovulation n follicles...im on natural as dr thh instructed. today i also shun bian ask him if my embryos dun survive thaw i wam fresh must see him not so i request he write a letter if next fresh go straight to do dun need waste money see him

Wah.. Ok.. Must discuss with dh how many to thaw liao.. Now duno whats what.. Cant wait to quickly go see thh to at least get some idea..

Back