IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Happy blossom, I got asked doc lau b4, he said cannot take any Chinese tonic lei, it'd either u drink the normal brands green colour no other Chinese herbs or this Eu Yan Sang I am drinking cos it has wolfberry n red dates we need that to keep our womb warm, remember the longan drink, I add wolfberry n red dates inside too.....

okok noted. i shall go buy like urs. thx alot! so i can start drink now? my fet will be early aug i guess if i ovulate as per normal.

doraemon, good luck! waiting for u to drown me and other waiting to be bfped sisters with baby dusts! :) cross fingers for u :)

Last edited:
Happy blossom, I got asked doc lau b4, he said cannot take any Chinese tonic lei, it'd either u drink the normal brands green colour no other Chinese herbs or this Eu Yan Sang I am drinking cos it has wolfberry n red dates we need that to keep our womb warm, remember the longan drink, I add wolfberry n red dates inside too.....

Hi @doraemon21... If possible put only 2~3 longan is enough as is very heaty and also remember to remove the seed in red dates.. You know I have difficult to go toilet to poo and cry inside due to too heaty for the 2WW... Cos cannot push hard as what we normally do...

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1405135854846.jpg
    1405135854846.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 164
Hi sisters here.. Can I check if u are bfp for a week. Earlier on I pee n wipe n found some stain fade light red.. My right side is abit pain too..
Call up KKIVF n the nurse ask me to monitor if still stain ask me go 24hrs clinic to see dr..
Call I KKH main line n wanted to speak to dr lah but the operator say dr lau no duty today.. So email him n hopefully he can reply me..

Hello everyone, my beta only 11.8, nurse said it could b 50% preggy n 50% not preggy depending on my BT on 14 july, strangely after my BT on 10 july I had high fever bad nausea, went to kkh 24hrs on 11 July waited 3 hrs n doc on duty said fever subsides n nausea only gave me panadol, fever stopped for a while n now it's bad nausea still the same. ...

This morning testes HPT a faded ++++ hoping my Beta will increase on 14 july keeping my fingers n toes crossed for now. ......

Hello everyone, my beta only 11.8, nurse said it could b 50% preggy n 50% not preggy depending on my BT on 14 july, strangely after my BT on 10 july I had high fever bad nausea, went to kkh 24hrs on 11 July waited 3 hrs n doc on duty said fever subsides n nausea only gave me panadol, fever stopped for a while n now it's bad nausea still the same. ...

This morning testes HPT a faded ++++ hoping my Beta will increase on 14 july keeping my fingers n toes crossed for now. ......
Doraemon, glad to hear from u! Stay positive, will be praying for u +

Stay positive Doraemon21!! God will bless u!!

Yes stay and think positive... Rest well... We will cross finger & toes for you too... All the best tomorrow for your BT... Jia you....

You under Polyclinic referral letter?
What time is your appt? I will be going for my first scan and seeing dr lau in morning...
hello pupnui, yup under ref letter.appt at 9+am, maybi i will get to bump into you..^o^.wat time is yrs? saw yr story at the other post, hope i can be as lucky as you...

hello pupnui, yup under ref letter.appt at 9+am, maybi i will get to bump into you..^o^.wat time is yrs? saw yr story at the other post, hope i can be as lucky as you...

My appt is 955am to see Dr Lau... Hope to bump you there...^^
Don't worry sure you can be lucky like me...

Last edited:
Doraemon, r u ok?[/QUOTE

Hello Connie Hoepful,
My HCG went up on my 2nd blood test on the 14 July, but i had seen Doc Lau, he said i was preggy, but the embryos did not sticked to my lining thus is a like a miscarraige ready :(, will be going for another round of blood test on the 21 July, if HCG go up again need a jab to release all debris that is left over..... :( Doc lau said Aug suggested Aug to start with my FET....hopefully can be a successful 1.....Do you know how to have a thick lining and stronger womb?

@doraemon21... How is yr BT today?? Hope everything is fine..

Pupnui, my HCG level went up, but doc lau said my beanies did sticked to the lining but dropped off ready, so its like a miscarriage, so sad...may i know how u build up the thick lining n a stronger womb? will be starting my FET on Aug again...hopefully a successful 1.....

Pupnui, my HCG level went up, but doc lau said my beanies did sticked to the lining but dropped off ready, so its like a miscarriage, so sad...may i know how u build up the thick lining n a stronger womb? will be starting my FET on Aug again...hopefully a successful 1.....

@doraemon21... Sorry to hear that... Stay strong and rest well for this and come back again... Jia you...
I took 1x red bean soup almost every day during my lunch time before ER all the way till ET... And during 2WW, I sometime do cook red bean soup and drink too.. I also drink ard 1 week 2~3times of red dates(w/o seed) with some wolfberries and longan Tea to warm my womb. I put 3pcs of Red Dates, 3pcs of dried longan and some wolfberries rinse with hot water 2 times and add a teaspoon of black sugar. Do note that this drink is heaty so if you feel heaty you may avoid longan & black sugar...
I also brought a warmer bottle from daiso to warmer my tummy parts...

Sorry to hear ur news, doraemon21. Pls be strong. Try to wear socks when u sleep. I dun quite know why but many have told me itz impt to keep the feet warm. I also cover one more small blanket around my tummy area when I sleep at night.

I'm so sorry to hear this doraemon21. For me, before I started FET, I went for acupuncture twice per week. I eat Brazil nuts, chicken essence, red bean soup, sweet potatoes and sometimes yam. Not really sure if these help implantation but I just take it.

Back