(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

I feel it is not worth it to get CL and pay double during CNY period .. according to what I know that the CNY period is from 1st day to 15 day of CNY ...

that money I wud rather spend somewhere else ...

for me I would get part timer to come over my place often .. as for my confinement I can order via tingkat delivery ..

just my two cent thought

from my previous pregnancy I know that I wouldn't have enuff rest cos I was totally bf my baby for the entire month

I feel it is not worth it to get CL and pay double during CNY period .. according to what I know that the CNY period is from 1st day to 15 day of CNY ...

that money I wud rather spend somewhere else ...

for me I would get part timer to come over my place often .. as for my confinement I can order via tingkat delivery ..

just my two cent thought

from my previous pregnancy I know that I wouldn't have enuff rest cos I was totally bf my baby for the entire month
I agree it is not worth that y i am thinking what to do for this confinement as this will be my last. My first baby, i didn get a CL, i do everything myself. The second one, i have a CL, can see that my health and the quanlity of milk is much better. for this and the last, want to do a good one. But like you say it is not worth it to spend so much on the CL.

Hi all MTB,
I found out I am pregnant on June 18, now going my 8 weeks.
EDD 21st Feb.
Not much MS but recently having more backaching
BTW my tummy already like 3 months kind big does anyone have similar case like me?

Hi all MTB,
EDD 21st Feb.
BTW my tummy already like 3 months kind big does anyone have similar case like me?

same here. Think this is my 2nd preggy so maybe more obvious bah....hahaha

Corrinatay : try not to go on hunger. I find peppermint sweet work for me if I feel nausea

Oh.. This is my first pregnancy.. Shit my skin already not elastic

Corrinatay : try not to go on hunger. I find peppermint sweet work for me if I feel nausea

Oh.. This is my first pregnancy.. Shit my skin already not elastic

Me too.. All along alr have tummy.. Somemore now feeling weak and tired no longer exercises much..Tummy also a 3 mths am abt 7wks.. I've already bought maternity shorts from qoo10 so much comfortable!

Is the shorts cheap? Can give me reference link?

http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=412942736

Can u see this link? I wldnt say it's cheap cost abt 18? Don't rem the exact price but I bought from this seller.. Free courier to ur hse above $30 received within 3 days so still ok.. But sizes run out for most designs esp if u r petite..

Tried shopping at taobao but delivery like so long and I didn't want to wait.. U can search for maternity shorts/pants on qoo10 I think most of them got their goods from taobao too

Hi all MTB,
EDD 21st Feb.
my tummy look like 12 weeks in the morning, and 5 months in the night after 5 meals a day :(

Hi all.....my gyane say my edd might be on the 5 Feb. But when i tried to use those app to check on my edd is on the 31 Jan. so im caught between end Jan to Early feb. Anyone same issues as me? This is my 2nd Preggy so i scare it might be 2 wks earlier....hope it wont crash with CNY ya...Congrat to all mummies.
Hi hi!! I've e same situation as u! Using those app my edd is 31 Jan but after seeing gyne I was told it's 5 Feb. Be looking ard for CL though yet to b 12 weeks now.. but price is on high end.. :( no choice though... u w govt or pte gyne?

Hi all MTB,
EDD 21st Feb.

Hi cooperlim,

My Edd is also on 21st Feb. Wonder if there is extra surcharge since it will be CNY day 3.
I dun have MS, but lost of appetite, lots of cramps and backache. My hb said finally i am 'officially pregnant' coz i already look pregnant before i conceive... :( Haven't managed to shed off those extra weights from my previous 2 pregnancies...:confused:

My friends are telling me that hip size will not go down after birth no matter how hard we try.. Is it true? I have big hip.. I really don't want it to go bigger..

Hi littlepea
Though edd 21st Feb wasn't sure will Bb be on time or early?
Was hoping I be able to eat reunion dinner before give birth haha but my mom who is previously working as CL be helping me to do confinement so I Dun have trouble for that.
Wah having third child!! You taking care on your own or?
I Dun have specific craving but can Jus eat.

Hi littlepea
Though edd 21st Feb wasn't sure will Bb be on time or early?
Was hoping I be able to eat reunion dinner before give birth haha but my mom who is previously working as CL be helping me to do confinement so I Dun have trouble for that.
Wah having third child!! You taking care on your own or?
I Dun have specific craving but can Jus eat.

my eldest is 3 wks early and younger one is 38 weeks. Hopefully this time round can be early too. I was even hoping that i dun have to spend my confinement period during cny... will miss out on all the cny goodies :eek:
Yup, both kids goes to full day childcare, so 3rd one should be taking care on my own. Wanna bf as much as possible. 2nd child bf till he was 27months and can really see the difference compared to my elder one (he was bf only for 3 months). My hb said this time round he wanna do confinement for me, coz previous 2 was done by mil and she is bz with her biz now. So hb said he can just google and cook for me...lol...

ImageUploadedByForum1405140045.960073.jpg

This is my lunch.. Before that I am having ms.. After eating the cake, I am fine! Hubby says we are going to have a have a strawberry shortcake girl.. :"s

Hi hi!! I've e same situation as u! Using those app my edd is 31 Jan but after seeing gyne I was told it's 5 Feb. Be looking ard for CL though yet to b 12 weeks now.. but price is on high end.. :( no choice though... u w govt or pte gyne?

Oh we are same situation. Mine is private gynae cos got 2 times experiences m/c with kkh. So my first i started go private so nw this is my 2nd. :) u mean u haven been to any gynae yet?

Oh we are same situation. Mine is private gynae cos got 2 times experiences m/c with kkh. So my first i started go private so nw this is my 2nd. :) u mean u haven been to any gynae yet?
What is the difference in service? I always thought both are the same..

Oh.. This is my 1st and both my husband n I are decide to go for subsidies rate at kkh then switch to pte (also at kkh) after 12 weeks. Cuz at e end of e day any complications to e bb will hv to go kkh. Actually our waiting time on 1st visit wasn't that long too. From e moment we stepped into e clinic till leaving took us abt 2 hrs, including scanning consultation n collection of medicine. Total cost is 85. Of cuz it's only 1st visit so can't comment much..

Oh.. This is my 1st and both my husband n I are decide to go for subsidies rate at kkh then switch to pte (also at kkh) after 12 weeks. Cuz at e end of e day any complications to e bb will hv to go kkh. Actually our waiting time on 1st visit wasn't that long too. From e moment we stepped into e clinic till leaving took us abt 2 hrs, including scanning consultation n collection of medicine. Total cost is 85. Of cuz it's only 1st visit so can't comment much..

$85 is really cheap. For me at least $200-300 per visit incl scanning, medi, consultant etc. Super ex. thought of changing gynae but then too use to him so we just leave it.

One peanut : harmony Jus to draw your blood and send to USA for check. Understand they check DNA so even baby gender also able to know

Hi all!

I tested positive last week and EDD based on web calculator is 27 or 28 Feb. Have yet to book appt with any gynae though..
First pregnancy - advice appreciated!!

Pls add me on facebook - [email protected]
Thanks!

:)

Back