(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

I think I I'll tell my boss later abt my preg cos I hv an overseas trip nx mth n I don't think I wana take risk in T1

@jayc it's still early for u!

Nausea hit me at week6 n I'm struggling with no appetite nausea hunger not knowing which is which and vomiting start slightly.. Some days r perfectly normal.. Else I get heartburn miserable sleepless nights

My #1 is 6 this yr ! Been ttc for quite a while before having this lil surprise !

That's what I did too, I also just informed my boss when I did the scan last week. Cos I am in regional role, got no choice but to tell him as I do have a few trips planned and now I cancel all.

I have to cancel my trip too. Supposed to find my husband to ttc, guess no need le. :)

@freakster My edd based on internet is 9Mar. our edd is very close! ;)

Z2,
thats good !
its always feel good to have understanding boss, especially when we cannot travel for time being.

@jayc it's still early for u!

Nausea hit me at week6 n I'm struggling with no appetite nausea hunger not knowing which is which and vomiting start slightly.. Some days r perfectly normal.. Else I get heartburn miserable sleepless nights
Yes I hope that's still early for me. But today got sore throat n no appetite .:)

Hi everyone,

My edd is 3 March as advised by the gynae though the online edd states that it is 27 Feb.
This is my #2. My #1 was born in 2012.
It's week 7 for me now and the nauseasness has already kicked in just as in the prenancy for my #1.

r u in teaching field? i have bloating and cramps in week 4. but not much symptoms in week 5. took hcg test early, that's only assuring thing before i go for scan and check heartbeat!
No, I'm banking field but my function is 24 hrs, so once NY off. It's our turn. Actually I had the same as you. Think I'm on week 4-week 5

emic, our edd is quite close

how are you girls coping with the pregnancy ?? i am super sleepy in the afternoon, can almost dozz off and sleep even in office

Last edited:
Hi ladies. I have created the group called Marvelous and invited you all. Please see if u can receive the invite . Thanks

Hi ladies. I have created the group called Marvelous and invited you all. Please see if u can receive the invite . Thanks

Yes I have received and have accepted, but it states tt it needs your approval before joining.

Hello everyone!

Can i join the thread too?? :) this is my #1!

@twinklelight my edd is the same as yours! 5 march! but i use web calculator to calculate my edd. OMG! i'm in the teaching field too. Am already planning how to take maternity leave.. haha

Any gynae to recommend?

@jayc can add me to the private group too? PM u my email add.. :)

Thanks!

hi horizonswift!

hope things will be better for you.. i just got my first sign of vommitting. :S Hang in there. Things should get better after 1st trimester.. :)

can't find the fb group and also haven't received any request to join. there's no closed fb group?

haha ...... i'm also a vomitting member too. can't even look at food now but still need to eat to fill up the stomach. if not, the vomitting will get worse.

Hi everyone,

My edd is 3 March as advised by the gynae though the online edd states that it is 27 Feb.
This is my #2. My #1 was born in 2012.
It's week 7 for me now and the nauseasness has already kicked in just as in the prenancy for my #1.
My no.1 was also born in 2012 :)

Hi ladies
My edd is 1 Mar according to Babycenter pregnancy due calculator.
I have fixed an appointment with Dr. Benjamin Tham on next Tue.
This is my #2, my elder son was born in Oct 2011.

I feel hungry all the time, anyone like me?

Me from nausea last week to hungry but I don't dare to take too much at one go.. So surprise I finish a noodle and half a waffles for lunch ..

Stomach always bloated n grumbling too

Reactions: Z2
Z2,
Same here, I am always hungry but cannot eat too much one shot, so I took small portion instead but more regular, like cakes, bread or fruits.

I am always feel nauseous and feel like vomiting but didnt come out.

Z2 & pooh32,

same here too! i'm hungry like every 4 hours.. ;( feeling nauseous too..

i'm having cramps now and then.. is it normal? Anyone experiencing that too?

Thanks for the assurance! I thought it wasn't normal.. :/

Going to see a doc tmr for scan! Hope to see the little one soon. Haha

So excited!

I'm not really hungry all the time and I'm not nauseaus.. hmm. I am having cramping though, but somehow when I am on duphaston (cos i was spotting), the cramping will somehow lessen. hurhur. like clockwork to remind me of the meds.

@tipsystar that's really exciting! I'm seeing gynae next thurs for scan. Last appt like can't really tell there or not cos too early at 5w 2d.

I still have more than 2 wks b4 my 1st gynae visit. So u ladies who hv seen gynae, have u started taking multivitamin, calcium n DHA? I'm currently only taking my daily folic. Wasn't diligent in taking when I was ttc...

Z2,
i think its quite individual ... i am also only taking folic acid now, plus 1 vit B6 from my gynae !
during my #1, i only start DHA, Iron and calcium during 2nd tri !

My scan is also due in this coming Thurs! I bought a digital weighing scale.. first time i m putting weight. Quite difficult for me to put on weight in the past.. My appetite has improved but I still feel bloated if I eat too much. My friend kept asking me to go for buffet but I really can't eat too much now. :/ Dull cramps will still come and go

My gynae has given folic (+duphaston) so far. My buddy has the same gynae as me. Heard dr will probably give calcium and multivitamins after the 1st scan.

I also just weighed myself after finding out I'm expecting no.2. And I'm now 5kg heavier than I was during my no.1 T2! Will worry about the weight issue after no.2 :p

hehehe ladies ! actually its not about how much we gain, its abt how much the bb can gain !
during my #1, i gain alot, close to 19kg to 20kg, but he is so small, only 2.7kg, the rest goes to me :(

I was given folic calcium n multivit.. Prev taking gnc multivit but I wasn't aware the folic content is too little.. Anyway gynae one Oso cheaper n smaller!! Easier to swallow :)

Back