2WW - for those TTC-ing

maerceci,

Sharp pain or cramp mayb implantation signs. Keep ur faith. I had mine too but I thot stomachache n was in tears 5am in toilet. Then my spotting came a week plus after tat..
Keep ur faith ongoing

hi maerceci
i also wanted to tell u... me too had cramps on and off, sometimes twitching cramps n pulling cramps ... pain till i wanna faint in e toilet. totally unbearable and resulting in bad diarrhea. dono what's wrong or maybe is the food i ate... had it few nights ago abt 1hr after dinner. till today still crampy and no AF. CD53. what's ur temp? what CD are u? DPO12

previous cycle i oso encountered pain. maybe that's ovulation/implantation cramps. jiayou

Last edited:
im so frustrated. late for 9 days..tested 3x n all bfn. maybe early menopause? heard menopause can happen to pple who r 30plus too.
did you try with fmu? also, if you're using cheapo sticks, how abt trying some digital and more sensitive hpts? or just og see the doc for a blood test..

did you try with fmu? also, if you're using cheapo sticks, how abt trying some digital and more sensitive hpts? or just og see the doc for a blood test..
hi doodoo123, i didn't test w fmu. I tested w cleaeblue leh but not digital though. anyway im due for my check up this week. shall ask my gynae.

Hey ladies, I didn't get to test because af came full force.. :(
I may be going for blood test on CD21 to see if I'm ovulating or not.

Hey ladies, I didn't get to test because af came full force.. :(
I may be going for blood test on CD21 to see if I'm ovulating or not.

Hugs. New cycle new hope ya. Don't despair. Or you can go nearing yr O and get a transvaginal scan to see if there are mature eggs in yr ovary.

That's what I did and BD after that.

hi maerceci
i also wanted to tell u... me too had cramps on and off, sometimes twitching cramps n pulling cramps ... pain till i wanna faint in e toilet. totally unbearable and resulting in bad diarrhea. dono what's wrong or maybe is the food i ate... had it few nights ago abt 1hr after dinner. till today still crampy and no AF. CD53. what's ur temp? what CD are u? DPO12

previous cycle i oso encountered pain. maybe that's ovulation/implantation cramps. jiayou
Today dpo13, cd27 n bbt 36.6 liao..very close to cross line. Have to be mental prepared think af will show up tomorrow.

Morning ladies!! I went for scan yday... Today is 6w6d... Saw the heartbeat alr, will b gg back in 3 weeks time...

Now i hv a qtn if i shld go for oscar, dr say i m young (late 20s) risk not high, optional to go for it... I do not know if i shld go anot.... Any points to share with me?

Morning ladies!! I went for scan yday... Today is 6w6d... Saw the heartbeat alr, will b gg back in 3 weeks time...

Now i hv a qtn if i shld go for oscar, dr say i m young (late 20s) risk not high, optional to go for it... I do not know if i shld go anot.... Any points to share with me?

@Iwanbaby congrats again!! 6 weeks already :):) did ur gynae share any risks of doing the oscar with you?

Congrats iwanbaby! For me, I will still go ahead with the Oscar test, just to be on the safe side. Is this your first baby?

hi doodoo123, i didn't test w fmu. I tested w cleaeblue leh but not digital though. anyway im due for my check up this week. shall ask my gynae.
can try fmu, coz hcg will be less diluted, higher chance of detecting... hope it's good news with ur gynae! :)

iwanbaby: any risks to oscar? if not, why not just do it? mindset of the kiasu singaporean... lol

hi iwanbaby,
think our edd is close, i am 6 weeks and 2 days based on my scan on Tue !
i will go ahead with oscar test as i am not getting young.
but the last round when i had my #1 at 30, i also went ahead, just for a peace of mind.

If u want to know Bb gender earlier, can do harmony test n the results for ds is more accurate than Oscar...

Hi dolly_gal,

Do we have to request to do harmony test with our gynae, instead of Oscar? Would it be more ex than the Oscar test?
So if we do the harmony test, we dun have to do Oscar?

For me due to my age, I will skip Oscar and go straight to harmony.

Ttcing, yes do ask from your doc about harmony. The cost is on high 1k ish IIRC. Of course much higher than Oscar.

For me due to my age, I will skip Oscar and go straight to harmony.

Ttcing, yes do ask from your doc about harmony. The cost is on high 1k ish IIRC. Of course much higher than Oscar.

Thanks for ur reply, redvel. Wow, it's rather costly for just a single test. Maybe I will just stick with Oscar. I did Oscar for my #1 last year. Now awaiting for good news in my Dpo2 for #2.

How old r u redvel?

Hi dolly_gal,

Do we have to request to do harmony test with our gynae, instead of Oscar? Would it be more ex than the Oscar test?
So if we do the harmony test, we dun have to do Oscar?
Hi ttcing, I aso went thru oscar tiking can save $ end up result is low risk but numbers at borderline, in the end I did harmony test to make ourselves more rest assured. End up I spent more... yes do harmony no need do Oscar

Thanks for ur reply, redvel. Wow, it's rather costly for just a single test. Maybe I will just stick with Oscar. I did Oscar for my #1 last year. Now awaiting for good news in my Dpo2 for #2.

How old r u redvel?
Me 42. Confirmed chop must do harmony. But then some ladies will not change their decision on keeping the unborn baby regardless of the result so it's really one's preference.

If one is young, Oscar is good enough. I know harmony is costly but I feel it is essential. At least for me.

see quite a number successful. i have passed so many 2WW, but all ended up with negatives. damn sian. SO's sister just gave birth on wed , make me envy even more.

Congrats Iwanbaby! Grabbing your BB dust~*
Must be exciting to see the throbbing heartbeat!

For my #1, I didn't do Oscar as I read a lot about the false positives on this forum.
I'm in my mid 30s, so I guessed my probability would be higher anyways.
Plus the husband & I decided that we would keep the baby regardless of the result.
So I only did the detailed scan at week 21.
Everything was ok with our little one. ;)

Ultimately it's your decision. Do discuss with your husband before making the decision ba.

Went to see TSB last week. She said maybe I almost conceive but could not stick in my womb on last cycle. coz my AF was late for a week and my bb chart show increasing temp.

Anyone encounter this before?

Hey iwanbaby, OSCAR doesnt have risks cos it is non-invasive.

I will turn 30 this yr, my gynae didnt say optional or what, neither did he talk to me abt Harmony. just passed me the brochure for OSCAR, and then he mentioned that OSCAR is in a mths' time.

Went to see TSB last week. She said maybe I almost conceive but could not stick in my womb on last cycle. coz my AF was late for a week and my bb chart show increasing temp.

Is it chem preg? My fren chem preg then her cycles become haywire. That's why I always test as long as I'm just one day late because I wanna make sure is not chem preg.

My little one just rejected his / her food in record time. Within 20 mins of me eating a smoked salmon sandwich it all came out. =X I think i must rly get my hb to standby a cane already

Just came back from round 2. -__-" and the worst thing is when I needed the toilet i realised it's.....full house. so gotta tahan and take the lift down

Gamma, during my early stage my ms is always after lunch then.starts so.I tried take heavier bfast before it starts.. then my meals all vy 清淡for many weeks.. end up lose weight but no choice if not I can't stomach food well in. This wk 19+, seems ms us back haunting me again plus dizziness until I have to lie on bed ……every stage has different symptoms I guess

Gamma, during my early stage my ms is always after lunch then.starts so.I tried take heavier bfast before it starts.. then my meals all vy 清淡for many weeks.. end up lose weight but no choice if not I can't stomach food well in. This wk 19+, seems ms us back haunting me again plus dizziness until I have to lie on bed ……every stage has different symptoms I guess
*hugs* Dolly.... what happens when u r dizzy at work?

gamma,
yes dr tham says everything also can eat, but i think if moderate then its ok !

so far, i am still ok, except for occassionally nauseous .... feel like throwing up but cannot do it
this is what happened to me initially. wanna puke but cannot come out. only saliva... :(

Is it chem preg? My fren chem preg then her cycles become haywire. That's why I always test as long as I'm just one day late because I wanna make sure is not chem preg.
dunno wor coz I never test HPT. ya TSB suggest me to test early too. she ask me to rush to her clinic for an tai medi if positive. okie I will be more kiasu from now.

yar... me lor... sianz. but hpt before AF missed is neg... now i wonder if the predicted O date is wrong, or bbt wrong, or my LH phase is extremely long, or hpt wrong... zzz

*hugs* Dolly.... what happens when u r dizzy at work?
Luckily I m on hotdesking so can work from home or remotely. Tik whole of tues I stay put at home, dun dare to move. Wed went back ofc settle a tender submission costing.when I work I somehow forget abt my dizziness but once I stop it comes, tats y last few days godson wants me bring him go passar malam play rides I dare not bring him alone.

dunno wor coz I never test HPT. ya TSB suggest me to test early too. she ask me to rush to her clinic for an tai medi if positive. okie I will be more kiasu from now.

I think one of the lady mentioned previously before also... Think is maybe Dr Su also advised her to test as soon as AF is late because if really chemical pregnancy, the medicine to tiao the body, will be different also. So it seems like both TCM doctors are advocating the same thing.

hi iwanbaby,
think our edd is close, i am 6 weeks and 2 days based on my scan on Tue !
i will go ahead with oscar test as i am not getting young.
but the last round when i had my #1 at 30, i also went ahead, just for a peace of mind.

Pooh, my edd is 26-28 Feb... CNY day 8... Hopefully can still play during CNY hahaha

Congrats Iwanbaby! Grabbing your BB dust~*
Must be exciting to see the throbbing heartbeat!

For my #1, I didn't do Oscar as I read a lot about the false positives on this forum.
I'm in my mid 30s, so I guessed my probability would be higher anyways.
Plus the husband & I decided that we would keep the baby regardless of the result.
So I only did the detailed scan at week 21.
Everything was ok with our little one. ;)

Ultimately it's your decision. Do discuss with your husband before making the decision ba.

Rurukumi, yup i think we will forgo the Oscar test since no matter wat we will keep our precious baby... So dun wish the boarder line thingy to affect me for the remaining mths... :)

Back