(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi mummies! I am finally into my second trimester. 14 weeks 5 days today! But my ms is still bad. I have good days and bad days. But the bad days can get so horrible that it's unbearable. I miss eating so much!! Eating without any worries about puking after that. I hope this phase passes real soon! Lost 7kg and counting...

Appt today all v fast!!!

I reached Dr Tham and waited less than 10 min to see him. Maybe 12noon lunch time, the entire clinic not many ppl.

Then after clinic, too early got 2 hours to kill before OSCAR so went to have my beef hor fun then went back. The X-ray centre say since I come so early then go first! Didnt wait much too... By my actual appt time which is 2.30pm I'm already on my way to Orchard to jalan... :)

Today baby keep on moving and turning don't let Dr Tham take a good photo of him, so today's pic is of him turning away from us. Lol. During Oscar he also keep on moving so hard for the technician to capture the image... After that he went to sleep and the technician ask me to cough to wake him up is that he will turn around...

hehehe ur bb sounds very cute...awwww

Hi mummies! I am finally into my second trimester. 14 weeks 5 days today! But my ms is still bad. I have good days and bad days. But the bad days can get so horrible that it's unbearable. I miss eating so much!! Eating without any worries about puking after that. I hope this phase passes real soon! Lost 7kg and counting...

aiyoh lost 7 kg? hopefully your MS over soon then you can start to enjoy the preggy journey in the 2nd trimester...

do you all still feel very tired?

oh yes... like everyday... even though have been sleeping early...

We are tired guess because body working hard to provide for bb as well as we dun have those peaceful sleep cos kept waking up for no reason or go pee ... 6 more months to go

Wrong after that all the night feed guess it is 2 more years to go before we go peaceful night sleep Lolz

Usually after 10pm, my eyes will be very tired. So after I lied down on bed within 5 min, I will go into sleep.

Daytime still manageable for me at the moment. Though if I can stay at home, I believe I can also fall asleep haha

Just went for my check up yesterday with Dr Su. Oscar results all well. No signs of GDM. No thalassemia. And I hv an extra test to detect some virus cz I hv two cats at home. All good.

And I lost weight too. Tho I'm starting to show alredy.
Gynae say it's becz I choose to fast. Oh well. Can slowly enjoy once e festive season begins.

Cldnt see gender cz baby had its back on us and sucking it's thumb. Hungry perhaps hehe.

Next appt at 22 weeks. Aft animolity scan.

Hope everyone is gd. I hv all kinds of cravings. But one bite n Tt's it. :)

U took Dr Su Lin Lin from NUH? I enquired about her schedule. They told me she fully booked liao. So, will either take Dr Citra Mattar or Dr Chua Tsei Meng.

1st trimester only and all sleepless/ restless sleep cannot imagine when in 3rd trimester ...that one really can peng satay the whole night

Hi ReneLPN! Similac is less sweet so it might suit you. I am also ok with it but I do prefer it sweeter. Nestle tastes horrible imo. I don't know why but the fishy taste is too strong for me. I puked immediately after taking a sip. But I know of mummies who said it was fine. You might want to request for samples before buying the big tin. :)
Hi, lovexuan, how about the Similac or nestle milk?? Thking of taking it next mth..

I was lying on my sofa earlier and was placing my hand gently on my tummy. Was just trying to feel my tummy when suddenly I realised my tummy was thumping gently and regularly too! It was the heartbeat of the baby!! :)

Funny to see the thumping at the tummy area but it's really amazing and once again brought a smile to my face.

similac not sweet ok i go request for sample now :p

hmm i requested for Enfamama sample but till now haben received ...hmm

my sweet tooth turned bad for this pregnancy :D :D

similac not sweet ok i go request for sample now :p

hmm i requested for Enfamama sample but till now haben received ...hmm

my sweet tooth turned bad for this pregnancy :D :D

I m taking similac. Not sweet. However, u cannot use hot water, u hv to use room temp water to dissolve the powder. Hot water will make the powder clump together.

I m taking similac. Not sweet. However, u cannot use hot water, u hv to use room temp water to dissolve the powder. Hot water will make the powder clump together.
actually all maternal milk cannot use hot water will destroy the nutrition

My ASOS loots arrived le... but haven't try yet, cuz I bought skirt and trousers and my tummy is not big enough to fill up both bottoms yet...

Right now like normal clothes is getting tight, but preggie clothes too big for me... =.= Only thing I can wear comfortably are my dresses, but even my fitted dresses start to feel tight le.

btw ...i need some opinions ...what is your view of going japan when pregnant ? does the radiation of Fukushima bother you ?

Hmm personally I wouldnt go because you never know what effect the radiation will have on bb.. Better to play safe.. Which is also why though i wanted to go to Japan.. I m thinking of going withouts kids & when i have close shop.. :p

That said.. I have a good friend who married a Japanese & went to Japan when she preggy.. The son when i think 1-2 years old also travelled to Japan.. So far he is healthy & well! & super gungho too!

So i guess in the end its up to ur comfort level..

I've read online it is because our hearts have to work extra, during pregnancy. This leads to breatlessness or palpitations.

But yeah, i'll be asking my gyane on thursday and share it with u :)

For now, just can't wait to see a kicking and moving baby during my 12th week scan :D

Hey @sakshi.. Did you manage to check w your gynae? How's baby?

Hmm personally I wouldnt go because you never know what effect the radiation will have on bb.. Better to play safe.. Which is also why though i wanted to go to Japan.. I m thinking of going withouts kids & when i have close shop.. :p

That said.. I have a good friend who married a Japanese & went to Japan when she preggy.. The son when i think 1-2 years old also travelled to Japan.. So far he is healthy & well! & super gungho too!

So i guess in the end its up to ur comfort level..
I see from your point of view too that is why I hesitated Lolz ... But I wan to go somewhere leh itch to travel

How about New Zealand or Australia? Weather shld be ok right?
Australia is one of the consideration

Nz - a friend just got back and said they have yet to recover from
The big earthquake so no worth going yet Lolz

Me very fussy hor Lolz

Australia is one of the consideration

Nz - a friend just got back and said they have yet to recover from
The big earthquake so no worth going yet Lolz

Me very fussy hor Lolz
I'm planning Australia in Oct, so Sep should be okay bah... Some more you like traveling in winter, the weather will suit you...

Your son still v young in nursery right? Why you must travel in Sep school holiday?

aiyoh lost 7 kg? hopefully your MS over soon then you can start to enjoy the preggy journey in the 2nd trimester...

oh yes... like everyday... even though have been sleeping early...

Thanks ecym. Me too. My gynae isn't worried yet because it was the same case for my #2. But i really want to start putting on some weight to feel pregnant! Haha.. Thankfully baby is growing well. Each time i go for my gynae appointment, i feel so relieved. Like all these is worth it! :D

I'm planning Australia in Oct, so Sep should be okay bah... Some more you like traveling in winter, the weather will suit you...

Your son still v young in nursery right? Why you must travel in Sep school holiday?
Because I dunno want to create the impression it is ok to miss school for holiday Lolz

Because I dunno want to create the impression it is ok to miss school for holiday Lolz

Oops... I always go holz with my first born during her school term... haha... maybe from next year when she is in K1, I will stop doing that... hahahaha

Back