Working from home

estralitasky

Hihi, any mummies out there successfully working from home? I'm now about 37 weeks (just waiting for no. 2 to pop!). My girl is in childcare as I've been working full time but I'm exploring ways to work from home and if it's possible, my hubby and I hope that I can stay home in the long run when the kids grow up and go to school and all.
Please share if you don't mind :)

Hi estralitasky,
I'm a mother of an 8 year old girl. I took a leap of faith 2 years ago; quit my well-paying job as a senior process engineer with a global pharmaceutical company and joined my current organization which offers flexi-work, part-time or work from home arrangement. It's the best decision I've made in my life. I am able to have ownership of my time; chauffeur my daughter to school, coach her in her school work and yet still able to do very well in my career. In fact, I'm not the only one with success stories within the organization. Almost 1/3 of the managers within the company is part-time or stay home mums. If you really want that balance in your work-family life, doors of opportunity will open up.

Hi Chiqita.. i also plan to resign after i gave birth in next december.. is there any vacancy for "working from home" job in ur company or do u know any company that offer "working from home"? Aprreciate your recomendation :) thanks!

Hi estralitasky,
I'm a mother of an 8 year old girl. I took a leap of faith 2 years ago; quit my well-paying job as a senior process engineer with a global pharmaceutical company and joined my current organization which offers flexi-work, part-time or work from home arrangement. It's the best decision I've made in my life. I am able to have ownership of my time; chauffeur my daughter to school, coach her in her school work and yet still able to do very well in my career. In fact, I'm not the only one with success stories within the organization. Almost 1/3 of the managers within the company is part-time or stay home mums. If you really want that balance in your work-family life, doors of opportunity will open up.

Hi mommy, sent u a pm. :)

Hi Chiqita.. i also plan to resign after i gave birth in next december.. is there any vacancy for "working from home" job in ur company or do u know any company that offer "working from home"? Aprreciate your recomendation :) thanks!

New
Hi Nadia,
Could you please drop me a line: [email protected]
I'll try to organize a session for all the mother's here to share more about this. And I'll let you know when so you can plan your time accordingly. Hope that's ok with you. Thank you.

may i know what job can be done from home based?....is it something like MLM? or financial advisor or insurance agent?...

Hi Estralitasky,
I am keen also interested in a home based / part time / flexi hrs jobs but still no luck in finding one.
If there is a job available in your company can email me at [email protected]

Many Thanks
Val

Hi Chiqita,
I am keen also interested in a home based / part time / flexi hrs jobs but still no luck in finding one.
If there is a job available in your company can email me at [email protected]

Many Thanks
Val,

Back