(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Anyone know do we need to wear maternity swim suit or can jus buy normal swim suit but bigger size?? I'm joining aqua pregnancy but suddenly think that I don't have swim suit.. Haha omg...

Huh.... Bikini ah.... So shy leh... :D
Scare other ppl see my tummy so big like feel disgusted.. Even my hubby see pic online how big the tummy should be at which week he also say wa look abit disgusting.. :(

Huh.... Bikini ah.... So shy leh... :D
Scare other ppl see my tummy so big like feel disgusted.. Even my hubby see pic online how big the tummy should be at which week he also say wa look abit disgusting.. :(

I wear bikini for swimming everyday leh.. Now it's the time to show the bump and be proud of it :)

My hub find it cute though.. My gfs all think it's nice to show the bump.. Unless got very bad stretch mark that one different case Liao. :)

I wear bikini for swimming everyday leh.. Now it's the time to show the bump and be proud of it :)

My hub find it cute though.. My gfs all think it's nice to show the bump.. Unless got very bad stretch mark that one different case Liao. :)

I still think even with stretch marks it's worth showing... It's our pride and joy leh.. Haha...

I have quite bad stretch marks if I'm slimmer I'll definitely wear de lo...

Yea, saw a few maternity swim suit.. But it's all so ex... Haha.. Still conscious of my tummy although no stretch marks yet but got dark lines.. Hopefully the pool got not much ppl ah.. Haha.. Shall go check it out the bikini... Haha and asos, but buy online the size will be hard to judge..

I still think even with stretch marks it's worth showing... It's our pride and joy leh.. Haha...

I have quite bad stretch marks if I'm slimmer I'll definitely wear de lo...

Hehe! True also! I don't have stretch mark yet.. But around my bum area got. I always wear shorts plus bikini top. Everyday go swimming help me tone up my thigh and bum. :)

Yea, saw a few maternity swim suit.. But it's all so ex... Haha.. Still conscious of my tummy although no stretch marks yet but got dark lines.. Hopefully the pool got not much ppl ah.. Haha.. Shall go check it out the bikini... Haha and asos, but buy online the size will be hard to judge..

Im still wearing my old bikini.. I also got dark line down my belly button.. I find it very cute leh.. My hub say can draw a zip on ur tummy.. Lol.. Super funny..

T
It could be just eczema.. I'm having its on my legs, thighs, back and arms... It's pretty harmless unless it's very very bad.. Try using cold water to run over the affected area.. Then return to sg tell ur gynae about it :)[/QUOTE
Thks Christine. I'm back n saw gynae. Seems ok now once I rch Singapore. Anyway nowadays stamina no good le, walk for some time start to be tired n need to sit down rest le...

T
It could be just eczema.. I'm having its on my legs, thighs, back and arms... It's pretty harmless unless it's very very bad.. Try using cold water to run over the affected area.. Then return to sg tell ur gynae about it :)[/QUOTE
Thks Christine. I'm back n saw gynae. Seems ok now once I rch Singapore. Anyway nowadays stamina no good le, walk for some time start to be tired n need to sit down rest le...

Heh.. I also get tired very easily nowadays.. That's why I start swimming to train my stamina..

I now everyday have to slp 12hrs to feel energized.. But my food intake not a lot.. Appetite small.. But weight keep gaining lol! Trying to maintain by going swimming everyday. :)

My doc see my eczema.. He tot is fungal infection. Lol.. But I'm more or less used to the itch alrdy.. Lol... But abit scarring here n there.. So quite ugly.. :(

Heh.. I also get tired very easily nowadays.. That's why I start swimming to train my stamina..

I now everyday have to slp 12hrs to feel energized.. But my food intake not a lot.. Appetite small.. But weight keep gaining lol! Trying to maintain by going swimming everyday. :)

My doc see my eczema.. He tot is fungal infection. Lol.. But I'm more or less used to the itch alrdy.. Lol... But abit scarring here n there.. So quite ugly.. :(
After I used the virgin coconut oil on my eczema outbreak, it's really improves alot. Though still got scarring but no longer itch n swollen... u shd try

Anyone knows where to get Pigeon Breast Pads in Bangkok? I heard that it's cheap there but couldn't find anything when I googled. Do you all also know where to get baby/children's clothing over there, e.g. Platinum Mall?

Anyone knows where to get Pigeon Breast Pads in Bangkok? I heard that it's cheap there but couldn't find anything when I googled. Do you all also know where to get baby/children's clothing over there, e.g. Platinum Mall?

Yeah level 4 in platinum mall I think...u cant miss it... the whole floor is baby stuff

Actually i wanna ask y Mrs Wong of the TMC prenatal class charged higher than the other 2 instructors? Really tt good meh.. wat's the diff??

I am also considering
But I couldn't find many reviews on it too
The facilities look good
But when I did the tour it is too empty
Like not many nurse around abit scary!
I chose Mt E Novena as it's rather near my house and the parking is much better than Thomson or Mt A..
Felt that it was quite empty too but i guess that will be a more peaceful stay for us! Plus i like the guaranteed single room there.
Heard they were going to increase the nurses they have in June, so that should be gd news = )

Actually i wanna ask y Mrs Wong of the TMC prenatal class charged higher than the other 2 instructors? Really tt good meh.. wat's the diff??

I heard she is quite passionate about what she is doing and she makes sure we do it right. Furthermore she is v experienced, I always hear her name from friends so I opted for her classes in aug. :)

Swollen feet. Gynae wants to see me immediately.

Attachments

• 1404965483878.jpg
    1404965483878.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 292
ya.. swollen feet.. near to our EDD is quite normal. but now it's too early ba..
Hope nothing too serious.. take care.

Just came out of gynae office. She says it's just water retention Coz my blood pressure is normal. Have to go home and lift my legs up now.

I get swollen feet also.. But very mild only... N it's due to water retention... So I lift my feet up whenever I slp now.. :)

Yup. But pre eclampsia comes with high blood pressure too. Gynae told me to wear support sock too. Seems like my third trimester symptoms are coming early. I have pelvic girdle pain too.

Hi All,

I am expecting my first baby this Nov. My due date is 24th Nov.
I have been diagnosed with pelvic girdle pain. Can anyone of you help to guide me to a good physio therapist or chiropractor.

Thanks

hi sheahappie,
Is it 2 times Initial Upfront Fees & 2 times Annual fees for storing Both cord blood and cord lining?
Hello Babby, yup, cord blood was around 1,800 upfront, 250 annual and cord lining was 900 upfront and 280 annually. Cord blood can use Baby Bonus! So the cash to us is very ok... You should really consider!

Yah we attended Wong Boh Boi's first lesson yesterday at AMK Hub. She taught relaxing techniques, how to sit properly, preview of how to position and breathe in labour ward, prevent rheumatism in old age by taking care of your joints now (which are now "looser" from the hormone relaxin and need extra care), etc which we could practice with hubby. I found it very useful as a first time mum, cos she did physical demonstrations and we could follow....all these are hard to learn from books cos she had so many to teach us. She also debunked many pregnancy and postpartum myths (some perpetuated even by confinement nannies, who are supposedly more "expert" than we are) which gave me peace of mind and help me build confidence. Lots of tips on diet too.

What is best is that the lesson got my husband involved. I felt this was so important as can help him to build empathy and bond with baby. Oh yah she even taught us techniques on how to stroke our tummy and bond with our child in the womb. Last night my hubby started doing it and this morning too...im so pleased lor. I feel it is a good investment. Can't wait for the later lessons on breastfeeding and more detailed labour techniques.

Oh yah and damn funny she even passed around a backpack with fake boobs and 5 kg tummy weight for the hubbies to wear so they know how it feels! (again building empathy for wives). Apparently in late pregnancy we will carry about 10kg at our front. My mum saw a photo I took of hubby and could not stop laughing.

hi faefever, thank you for finding time to write the above! i will plan to sign up for the course soon too esp after your positive review! :)

Hello everyone, i went for my detailed scan today.
Saw my little one sucking his thumb and laying so low into my pelvic! So fun to see little one for a good 20mins!
My bb move so much inside the womb but can hardly feel outside at most time…haaaa

Anyone went for maternity tour at Mt E (Novena) or Mt E (Orchard)?
Wondering if delivery services at Mt (Novena) is good.

Hello Babby, yup, cord blood was around 1,800 upfront, 250 annual and cord lining was 900 upfront and 280 annually. Cord blood can use Baby Bonus! So the cash to us is very ok... You should really consider!
Do you all think it is rly necessary to store e cord blood
Cos I In dilemma whether to do it ...

Back