yes, very scared i didn't see the 2nd line appearing.... :(

I know how tt feels.. n everyother month i feel pregnancy symptoms. *thinktoomuch* Dotz. wait a bit more first until sure sure miss Af le then u test? Hugs. Jiayou! *giveyousomebabydust*

Congrats darbi!

Tks ladies for ur advice. Unfortunately, my spotting has turned to red and I'm having backache and slight cramping. AF shld come full blown soon I guess.. Sighh

I dont track bbt or use opk.. As it is, I'm always obsessing over my symptoms during 2ww and googling on stuff, so dont want to have additional stress with bbt n opk. I think opk wont be accurate for me oso as I have pcos.

I dunno if i shld go on clomid or whatever meds to help me conceive.. Sianz

I know how tt feels. Every other mth in 2ww i also think i pregnant with all e symptoms.

Have you seen a gynae to do a full check up? Perhaps its jus timing?

Congrats darbi!

Tks ladies for ur advice. Unfortunately, my spotting has turned to red and I'm having backache and slight cramping. AF shld come full blown soon I guess.. Sighh

I dont track bbt or use opk.. As it is, I'm always obsessing over my symptoms during 2ww and googling on stuff, so dont want to have additional stress with bbt n opk. I think opk wont be accurate for me oso as I have pcos.

I dunno if i shld go on clomid or whatever meds to help me conceive.. Sianz

@mrsmorgan don't be sian...as long as AF never come in full flow, you never know ;) Honestly, AF and early preg symptoms are just too similar, it can really be very hard to tell. Even if you have kids before, the symptoms might just come differently this time.

thanks ladies for the advice. I will still continue to take. not sure if it is just me but since I started on conceive well, boobs get quite sore. anyone gets it too? my AF came today. Hopefully soreness goes away soon.

@emily ...

Hugs hugs .. what tsb did was really super insensitive. If seeing her is still going to be a bad experience u shd consider a switch... hugs hugs .

Ytd my bff called to make her 1st appt and was given 29 Aug. 1 mth standard waiting time now is prolonged to abt 1.5mth.
Overwhelming with many other new patients bah.

My af ended last Sunday. Went extract 2 wisdom tooths on Monday and nw on mc .. so painful haha .. so I auto declare not to drink tsb med 1st .. This few days I also missed my btt. I seriously think v happy to miss tking btt. :p

@emily ...

Hugs hugs .. what tsb did was really super insensitive. If seeing her is still going to be a bad experience u shd consider a switch... hugs hugs .

Ytd my bff called to make her 1st appt and was given 29 Aug. 1 mth standard waiting time now is prolonged to abt 1.5mth.

My af ended last Sunday. Went extract 2 wisdom tooths on Monday and nw on mc .. so painful haha .. so I auto declare not to drink tsb med 1st .. This few days I also missed my btt. I seriously think v happy to miss tking btt. :p
hey bel *waves**.....hope all is well with u!

thanks ladies for the advice. I will still continue to take. not sure if it is just me but since I started on conceive well, boobs get quite sore. anyone gets it too? my AF came today. Hopefully soreness goes away soon.
Hugs... new cycle is a reset to try again!

YAY congrats darbi!!! i suppose thick lining is expected since you tend to have longer luteal phases... as long as beanie is healthy all is good!! which gynae are you visiting, if i may ask? you chose one very quickly!! :D

mrs morgan: all the best for your test tmr!!! :) hopefully 2nd bfp in 2 days! hehe

or maybe more... i also wanna test tmr!! actually wanted to test today, but temp suddenly dropped by 0.1 degrees, and i no guts to test... today already dpo17 for me ler... >.<

ya ttc taking urine test and bbt is really stressful. i rmb last mth, june, i woke up 2 hrs earlier than my waking up time to test temp. i didn't plan to wake up so early but i think it is e stress that made me wake up automatically to take bbt. :( i feel like quitting bbt too. but sometimes think it is fun to do so. and oso spent a lot on opk and digital ones. so my hub was saying aft all these used up, no more buying! just BD and BD more. why check this n tat? so i think i shall not buy any more. cos cannot be i nv preg for many yrs and i keep buying e kits, wasting money.

Today tested very very dark opk. and got a shock cos it is really very dark. ytd was like no colour.
had been having creamy lotion-like CM... and i thought i shld be O-ing but dono y din O. temp still low though.. the 1st opk on 9 july, today, was really very dark compared to e 2nd opk on 9 july, today
View attachment 331477
whoaaa VERY dark leh!!!! go go go emily!! i dun think i've ever had anything like ur middle strip... darker than control line!! :D
I was also crampy for days. Tts y i didnt want to test any earlier. Scared disappointed right?
yar i also crampy now!! scared to test :( does ur cramp feel any different AF crampy?

whoaaa VERY dark leh!!!! go go go emily!! i dun think i've ever had anything like ur middle strip... darker than control line!! :D

yar i also crampy now!! scared to test :( does ur cramp feel any different AF crampy?
is it??? usually i get same darkness but depends on the brand of e opk too. i also seldom see test line darker than ctrl line that's y i used another brand of opk to test but it came out same tone of darkness :) so i conclude it oso depends on e brand ba. i just tested again.. this time darker LOL. gonna try to BD tonight if got chance to grab hubby haha :)
20140709_163757 e rss.jpg

YAY congrats darbi!!! i suppose thick lining is expected since you tend to have longer luteal phases... as long as beanie is healthy all is good!! which gynae are you visiting, if i may ask? you chose one very quickly!! :D

mrs morgan: all the best for your test tmr!!! :) hopefully 2nd bfp in 2 days! hehe

or maybe more... i also wanna test tmr!! actually wanted to test today, but temp suddenly dropped by 0.1 degrees, and i no guts to test... today already dpo17 for me ler... >.<
hhaha yours looking good lei... dpo17 only drop 0.1degree. tmr must test!!! cos best is to test at dpo18... cos usu ppl recommend to test at 14dpo.
i have been feeling crampy and very very painful cramps and diarrhea too :( it is e same as my PMS. but e thing tat is different this time is tat, i have been having lots of mucus discharge tat can wet my panty lolx. but cannot be every day having e discharge, so kinda weird to me... dono is it O or what.

@emily ...

hi bel... hope u are doing well.. hee. hee extract tooth can eat ice cream lei... enjoy enjoy ok... ya tsb is very busy in july ... i think nowadays she is quite rushing bcos she has too many patients le... too many patients oso no good... meaning she got lesser time for each patient and tat may result anyhow treating a patient. it's just my point of view. no focus for patients. imagine, if u have too many projects in hand, and there's a time limit, do u think u can do ur best for all e projects? u faster u work u less productive u are.

hey bel *waves**.....hope all is well with u!
♡waves♡ hehe all is good ;) having a great time off thinking abt ttc n bfp etc.. im slacking ~

hi bel... hope u are doing well.. hee. hee extract tooth can eat ice cream lei... enjoy enjoy ok... ya tsb is very busy in july ... i think nowadays she is quite rushing bcos she has too many patients le... too many patients oso no good... meaning she got lesser time for each patient and tat may result anyhow treating a patient. it's just my point of view. no focus for patients. imagine, if u have too many projects in hand, and there's a time limit, do u think u can do ur best for all e projects? u faster u work u less productive u are.
Yup ytd I took pudding hehe .. still left with 1 more wisdom tooth from upper jaw to extract .. but shd be small case ~
Ya I agree with u on the short lead time she has now. . .

Yes Emily, I think so too that u shld BD tonite & dun think abt the -ve, I wuld think preg is 50-50% - either u preg or u not.. We hrd so many stories.. Juz keep trying & do what u can.. :)

Congrats darbi & have a smooth pregnancy! :)

I juz bought conceive well & will start to take as health supplement next mth hopefully no side effect.. U can grab urs @ guardian too selling $31.80 instead of $49.. :p

Jiayou evry1!

Can teach me how to use/put those cute emoticons? Like the green face with teeth & wink face etc.. haha..

Yes Emily, I think so too that u shld BD tonite & dun think abt the -ve, I wuld think preg is 50-50% - either u preg or u not.. We hrd so many stories.. Juz keep trying & do what u can.. :)

Congrats darbi & have a smooth pregnancy! :)

I juz bought conceive well & will start to take as health supplement next mth hopefully no side effect.. U can grab urs @ guardian too selling $31.80 instead of $49.. :p

Jiayou evry1!

Can teach me how to use/put those cute emoticons? Like the green face with teeth & wink face etc.. haha..
thanks starwish. good tat guardian has promo now. i am still thinking to buy or not. cos i hate eating big tablets :eek: cannot swallow. later body nv absorb e supplement but instead throat absorb and stuck there = CHOKE o_O

as for emo icons, u click the smiley face on top of the text table... then the faces will come out at the bottom of the text table. got it??

thanks starwish. good tat guardian has promo now. i am still thinking to buy or not. cos i hate eating big tablets :eek: cannot swallow. later body nv absorb e supplement but instead throat absorb and stuck there = CHOKE o_O

as for emo icons, u click the smiley face on top of the text table... then the faces will come out at the bottom of the text table. got it??

I haven't check out the size of the tablet thou read frm here that it's big.. Is it the size of antibiotics..? I'll get it down no matter what lol~~

I got it, thanks Emily! I didn't pay much attention to the text table paiseh.. :oops:

Oh ya u asked abt my HSG test.. I'm now thinking that I might have missed something coz I didn't c any monitor or is it coz I closed my eyes.. I'm waiting to review all results w Dr end of this mth.. can't wait to clear my doubts but scare to rcv bad news.. haiz... :(

Thanks doodoo123, I'm seeing Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC. I've been seeing him since 2 years ago when I decided to TTC.

Actually they are very similar in frequency and intensity. For me there is this strange sensation alongside the cramps. Really a little like butterflies in stomach except it's at the womb. Maybe i think too much. Haa

is it??? usually i get same darkness but depends on the brand of e opk too. i also seldom see test line darker than ctrl line that's y i used another brand of opk to test but it came out same tone of darkness :) so i conclude it oso depends on e brand ba. i just tested again.. this time darker LOL. gonna try to BD tonight if got chance to grab hubby haha :)
View attachment 331872

Ooo! BD BD! Hee

I am again back for count down. in DPO 11 today. This cycle is very different for me. BTT fluctuate so much after O. Has been not well since my temp dip sharply and bounce up. Today i notice very light spotting. Sian TTM :(. Who is my cycle buddy this time round??

Congrats darbi~ :)

I am again back for count down. in DPO 11 today. This cycle is very different for me. BTT fluctuate so much after O. Has been not well since my temp dip sharply and bounce up. Today i notice very light spotting. Sian TTM :(. Who is my cycle buddy this time round??

Thank you! Dont sian. New cycle new hope! Jiayou.

Don't sian. I even worse totally miss my boat because I o unexpectedly early this cycle... by the time I start testing opk my temp shoot up next day liao! Jialat. So now is wait af only so I can reset my chances!

Actually after half a year of taking BBT i came to realise that it was quite strefsful in the beginning. But now i find it so useful and okay to take it. It really helps us to understand our cycle better and to prepare whats coming ahead.

Jiayou @xuer

Just for info. I personally didn't see TCM. I sort of self help and not sure if that was what made the BFP happened. I took supplements, exercise, did display some fengshui stuff, went to pray to Guanyin and Zhu sheng niang niang. So ya very japalang. But I guess something worked.

Jiayou to the other ladies too..

Today is my DPO1. Went to gynae's to jab to O on 8 July and he said that my eggs should burst out after 24-36 hours. There are 3 eggs that are of optimum size.
BD-ed on CD14 (morning and night) and CD15 (yesterday).

Hoping for the best!

Jiayou @xuer

Just for info. I personally didn't see TCM. I sort of self help and not sure if that was what made the BFP happened. I took supplements, exercise, did display some fengshui stuff, went to pray to Guanyin and Zhu sheng niang niang. So ya very japalang. But I guess something worked.

Jiayou to the other ladies too..

So lucky u... sometimes when we didnt go n think abt it we will relax and everything will come smoothly... :)

Today is my DPO1. Went to gynae's to jab to O on 8 July and he said that my eggs should burst out after 24-36 hours. There are 3 eggs that are of optimum size.

Hoping for the best!

Goodluck.. hope u able to bfp soon.. :)

Actually after half a year of taking BBT i came to realise that it was quite strefsful in the beginning. But now i find it so useful and okay to take it. It really helps us to understand our cycle better and to prepare whats coming ahead.

Agreed too. At first was stressful and need to be discipline. Now, it is part of my habit liao. With bbt, i know what stage of my cycle i am now. But my bbt this time is messy. Dunno is it becoz i fell sick after O. Today my temp drop again and see obvious spotting liao. i think AF coming in 2 days time.

Don't sian. I even worse totally miss my boat because I o unexpectedly early this cycle... by the time I start testing opk my temp shoot up next day liao! Jialat. So now is wait af only so I can reset my chances!
You can still try on the day after it shoot up. The solider still have chance de. Did you BD after that?

hhaha yours looking good lei... dpo17 only drop 0.1degree. tmr must test!!! cos best is to test at dpo18... cos usu ppl recommend to test at 14dpo.
i have been feeling crampy and very very painful cramps and diarrhea too :( it is e same as my PMS. but e thing tat is different this time is tat, i have been having lots of mucus discharge tat can wet my panty lolx. but cannot be every day having e discharge, so kinda weird to me... dono is it O or what.
yar but unfortunately, this morning temp took a big dip!! so i din test lah... always liddat... the day i plant o test will also be the day the temp dips.. is as though my body dun want me to waste strips liddat.... :confused:
im out this month. tested this morning and BFN. never mind, jia you again next cycle!
no af still have hope!! ;)

Thank you ladies!

Jus ended my appt with gynae. Cant see the sac cos too early.. lining is really thick though. Am given Duphaston to support pregnancy. Blood test tdy n Friday to check that pregnancy is indeed moving. Appt next week to find the sac.Haa

Congrats Darbi! Grabbing your BB dust~:p

Hoping for the best!

I'm also TTCing for #2. Hope to get your BB dust too~

I seldom post here and always feel like I'm a newbie on this thread. Hee... ;)
Saw my previous gynae for fibroids last week and he gave me the green light to TTC after my fibroid actually shrunk.
Was really relieved as the fibroid grew to more than twice the size after I gave birth.
Now is time to jiayou jiayou!

Agreed too. At first was stressful and need to be discipline. Now, it is part of my habit liao. With bbt, i know what stage of my cycle i am now. But my bbt this time is messy. Dunno is it becoz i fell sick after O. Today my temp drop again and see obvious spotting liao. i think AF coming in 2 days time.

You can still try on the day after it shoot up. The solider still have chance de. Did you BD after that?
Ya I did to cover bases but I kinda think is too late.

Saw my previous gynae for fibroids last week and he gave me the green light to TTC after my fibroid actually shrunk.
Was really relieved as the fibroid grew to more than twice the size after I gave birth.
U mind to share how big ur fibroid was and how u make it shrink? I also have a fibroid

Hoping for the best!

Wow! that's a really good chance 3 eggs!! Good luck!

Hoping for the best!
wow so you're expecting 3 eggs all at the same time? nice!

U mind to share how big ur fibroid was and how u make it shrink? I also have a fibroid

Hi Chloe, my fibroid pre-preggy is around 1.7 cm. considered small...
During pregnancy it grew, but my gynae at KKH said it's fine as the position is quite harmless to the baby.
After pregnancy, my KKH gynae scanned and found that the fibroid grew to 5cm.

I waited around 5 months before I decided to go for second opinion with my previous gynae at Thomson Medical, as he's the expert with fibroid and cysts.
Surprisingly, the fibroid shrunk to 1.5 cm, even smaller than pre-preggy. I didn't get any treatment, just ate more healthily. I did started on raspberry leaf tea... not sure if it helped... but my TMC gynae did comment that my condition is better now than pre-pregnancy, so it gave me a boost of confidence. :)

Hi Chloe, my fibroid pre-preggy is around 1.7 cm. considered small...
During pregnancy it grew, but my gynae at KKH said it's fine as the position is quite harmless to the baby.
After pregnancy, my KKH gynae scanned and found that the fibroid grew to 5cm.

I waited around 5 months before I decided to go for second opinion with my previous gynae at Thomson Medical, as he's the expert with fibroid and cysts.
Surprisingly, the fibroid shrunk to 1.5 cm, even smaller than pre-preggy. I didn't get any treatment, just ate more healthily. I did started on raspberry leaf tea... not sure if it helped... but my TMC gynae did comment that my condition is better now than pre-pregnancy, so it gave me a boost of confidence. :)
That's great! Who was your gynae at thomson who is the expert? My fibroid was discovered during preg... at its largest was 7 cm, now is 3.5 but that is a not big or small size. Thinking of 2nd opinion.

doodoo123 & darbi: thanks for your kind words. I will be happy to get one egg fertilized and grow into a baby. For my first baby, I did the same procedure but had 6 eggs prior to ovulation! Luckily I managed to get my baby from one of the 6 eggs.

So, I would just pray and hope to score one egg too.... Not sure if my chances will be halved.

Can range from a few dots of blood to something that wont fill up an entire pantyliner.
i hope my spotting will go away like your case too.. but i think mine might go full blown. First time having slight cramp on dpo12. Seem like only cramp at a spot. Same spot that i experience sharp pain repeatedly last night.

I have cramps too.. very similar to AF i was happily still having my alcohol then. Haa. Keep up the faith ya? No AF each day is hope. ☺