(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

Welcome to march mummies. My edd is 12 mar based on web calculation as my first appointment with gynae will be 17 jun.
May I know which gynae did you visit?

Hi everyone, nice meeting all and congrats! I just tested positive. Using web calculator, my EDD is 17 Mar. This will be my no.2. My no. 1 was born in 2012. I'm seeing Dr Sim Lee Ngor at TMC 4th floor.

Hihi can i join? I tested positive this morning. EDD based on web calculator is 9 march.

Btw, has anyone experienced the pain sometime ? I feel pain sometime . Not sure if it's normal.

I have dull cramps last week but the symptom is gone. Always feel nervous whenever a symptom is gone !!

My gynae gave me duphaston (daily) and progesterone jabs (twice weekly)

Yeah I think the other mommies groups use secret groups in FB, same for my no.1 birth group in 2012. If it's closed group, what's the extent of contents non members can see and will our postings in the group show up in our FB frens news feed?

I'm having some mild cramps and back ache, been feeling tired, hungry and forgetful too, still feeling nervous my menses may come anytime..,

Yes . We shall create a private FB group. It would be more easier for us to share. I can create it. You may give me your email and I can add you in.

Hi all can I join the chat here? My edd is 28 feb but but since it's like one day off to march and I'm a march baby myself I wld like to chit chat here too :)

Jayc, I've been trying almost a year for no.2, from Mar 2014 baby until Mar 2015 baby... Partly cos I travelled q abit for work... I finally decided to see my gynae about 2 wks ago, during the visit, she did ultra scan and told me she saw my egg forming and likely to ovulate soon and she asked me to be patient and try naturally this month. If this month I'm not successful, she planned to check if my Fallopian tubes have blockage. I tested on day 27 and I didn't see any line but I kept the hpk. Then on day 28, I was telling my hb most likely not successful again. Then last night I felt a strong instinct to test again and I saw a faint line at the end of test window time. I took out the negative hpk I used on day 27 and I was surprised to see a faint line too. So this morning I tested again and I saw a darker line within the test window time. But I'm still feeling anxious esp after so many disappointed months when the menses symptons felt like preg symptons...

But I think our FB frens can see our posting activity in their news feed that's how I came to know and join some closed groups.

Jayc, I've been trying almost a year for no.2, from Mar 2014 baby until Mar 2015 baby... Partly cos I travelled q abit for work... I finally decided to see my gynae about 2 wks ago, during the visit, she did ultra scan and told me she saw my egg forming and likely to ovulate soon and she asked me to be patient and try naturally this month. If this month I'm not successful, she planned to check if my Fallopian tubes have blockage. I tested on day 27 and I didn't see any line but I kept the hpk. Then on day 28, I was telling my hb most likely not successful again. Then last night I felt a strong instinct to test again and I saw a faint line at the end of test window time. I took out the negative hpk I used on day 27 and I was surprised to see a faint line too. So this morning I tested again and I saw a darker line within the test window time. But I'm still feeling anxious esp after so many disappointed months when the menses symptons felt like preg symptons...

Z2 I understand how you feel. Just relax and keep it positive at all time. Think positive and positive thing will come.

Thanks jayc :)

Btw I've stopped drinking cold water already. Also planning to abstain from caffeine in T1.

Thanks jayc :)

Btw I've stopped drinking cold water already. Also planning to abstain from caffeine in T1.
Yes better stop drinking cold drinks, no caffeine too. When will be your next appointment with gynae?

Yes better stop drinking cold drinks, no caffeine too. When will be your next appointment with gynae?
My gynae will be gg on leave. I'm seeing her end of this mth when she's back, will be wk 7 then.

How about you? Have you seen any gynae?

I did 3 and still couldnt believe. Gynae couldn't believe either. Waiting for blood work to give me some assurance.

Haha darbi I think I tested 4-5 cheap hpt sticks n 1 clear blue to assure myself lol.. U r not alone :)

The other a fren commented u got double confirm or not.. At that moment I doubted myself for a while lol

Hi, I'm from nov thread..

closed group pple can search for the group and see who is inside...

Private, can only be invited thru email and cannot be search in the group.. Totally canny see.. Only member inside can see each other, can see each other msg etc..

So private is a better one..

Reactions: Z2
I m expecting my second bb too. My first born was born in 2012.
Is the Fb page created ? My email: [email protected]
I m worriesd until I get to see my gynae next wed(happen my daughter bday too) hope I can see the heartbeat .

My pregnancy symptoms is totally diff when I had my first.

I m expecting my second bb too. My first born was born in 2012.
Is the Fb page created ? My email: [email protected]
I m worriesd until I get to see my gynae next wed(happen my daughter bday too) hope I can see the heartbeat .

My pregnancy symptoms is totally diff when I had my first.
Hi Kelly! My firstborn also 2012 :) mine's a boy and I've been telling him he's gonna b a big bro. when's ur edd? I can't remb much of the symptons for my firstborn T1 :p

Hi ladies,
Hope to join u girls in this thread too, as finally get to see bb hb yesterday and edd is 1 Mar, although online calculator stated 21 Feb.

Hi Darbi / Werrywert,
So happy to see you girls here !! ^wave^

@jayc, can I PM you my email to add me in, thanks !!

Haha darbi I think I tested 4-5 cheap hpt sticks n 1 clear blue to assure myself lol.. U r not alone :)

The other a fren commented u got double confirm or not.. At that moment I doubted myself for a while lol

When others make comments like tt we will doubt ourselves. I took a pict of all 3 kits. I kept gg bk to see e photo to check n check. Haa

Hi ladies,
Hope to join u girls in this thread too, as finally get to see bb hb yesterday and edd is 1 Mar, although online calculator stated 21 Feb.

Hi Darbi / Werrywert,

Heehee hihi. ^waves^

When others make comments like tt we will doubt ourselves. I took a pict of all 3 kits. I kept gg bk to see e photo to check n check. Haa

Haha same, I used 3 cheap hpt, then cb kit, followed by cb digital... Just to confirm to see the weeks.

Hi ladies,

Hi Darbi / Werrywert,

Hihi!

By the way any of u taking tcm an tai yao? I'm dreading it with waves of nausea.. But dh don't let me stop :( making me miserable

Hi ladies,

Hi Darbi / Werrywert,

Congrats pooh232. Sure just pm me ur email.

My gynae will be gg on leave. I'm seeing her end of this mth when she's back, will be wk 7 then.

How about you? Have you seen any gynae?
Not yet. When I tested positive. I called gynae to make an appointment but nurse advised that I have to wait till 5/6 weeks . So appointment will be scheduled on next week. I'm quite nervous tho as not much symptoms other than cramp and little pain.

Not yet. When I tested positive. I called gynae to make an appointment but nurse advised that I have to wait till 5/6 weeks . So appointment will be scheduled on next week. I'm quite nervous tho as not much symptoms other than cramp and little pain.
Yeah usually they don't schedule too early cos can't see anything b4 6 wks. My no. 1 1st appt was only in wk 8! Last night I was trying to recall the symptoms I had and I think I had q an easy T1, I remb I had bizarre dreams, sensitive to smells of people around me and morning symptons in the evening but it wasn't serious cos I never puked. Today I feel nauseas I think the morning symptons may be in, arghh... Also feeling giddy and mood swings. Don't worry about ur symptons, you probably have an easy one like my no.1 :)

Yup they couldn't see anything for me ytd at 5w 2d. I need to go bk again next week. Jus rmbr to take yr vits n folic acid. I dun haf any symptoms yet too. ☺

I took about 4 test to confirm pregnancy because i dreamt i was pregnant so woke up tested positive abit shocked went to buy the cheap ones just to confirm but wrong choice i guess. the line very faint to confirm pregnancy until i bought clear blue and clear blue digital.

Z2: my first born is a girl which i had very severe morning sickness. toilet bowl was my best friend back then but this one. as long i dont take heavy meals, morning sickness wont come. i will feel nausea but bearable. a bit worried and hope everything ok. counting down til next week. based on internet i am about 5-6 weeks. edd 6Mar

I feel so sleepy these days... Dozed off in train again...

Kelly: ur no. 1 was natural? Which gynae u with?

i m feeling slpy as always too. usually slp by 0930hrs together with my daughter.
my no 1 was natural epidural. i am with lawrence ang through tmc. i m going back with him again this time thought i stay very far from his clinic

Ladies,
I guess symptoms varies on individual !
During my #1 back then, no symptoms except sore boobs and I eat as normal , no ms at all.

For this one, I don't really have much appetite and I will feel giddy and nauseous and also very sleepy too. I like to take naps in between.

Haha, my boy also sleeps ard 9.30, I just caught the flu bug from him... I'm with dr sim at tmc too, I had emergency c sect so most probably will opt for c sect n will deliver earlier than my edd, feel so premature talking abt delivery :p

Back