Is Appleton or alike kind of weight gain supplement good for children below 3?

heyhailey

Hi all, my girl who is 2-year 4-month is a fussy eater and real skinny too. she haven't been gaining weight for months. she's merely 10-11kg, which is worrying. a friend suggested Appleton to me but i don't know much about the kind of supplement my girl cam take that is safe.

Please share and TIA!

My toddler's a fussy eater too. PD prescribed Appelin B12 for her to boost appetite & improve immunity. But it didn't really work coz she'd rather starve than eat the stuff she dislikes. End up she drank a lot more milk than usual to fill her hunger & tat led to her weight gain instead....

My toddler's a fussy eater too. PD prescribed Appelin B12 for her to boost appetite & improve immunity. But it didn't really work coz she'd rather starve than eat the stuff she dislikes. End up she drank a lot more milk than usual to fill her hunger & tat led to her weight gain instead....
So your girl relied on milk mostly and she's able to gain weight? my girl is also like that, she rather not eat or she will puke after a few spoons :(

Yup, she had up to 7 bottles of 210ml formula milk everyday coz she wasn't eating much. I gave 1 feed of Pediasure if she rejected food all day. When she entered childcare at 18mths, she finished her lunch in centre, but fussy with dinner at home. At 2.5yr now, she's around 12kg? Weight stagnant for a long time since 1yr old...

my daughter's weight is stagnant at 10kg since 1+ year old! she only takes 120ml x 4 a day and she dont finish all the milk either. she is now having 2 solid meals consist of rice/porridge mostly and some fish and egg, but no vege cos she will puke them out after chewing a bit. >.< no choice i guess.. i even hope she takes more toddler snacks but she just doesn't eat much... just worried that she's not getting enough nutrients.

Guess as long as your girl's healthy n eating 2 proper meals daily, it's ok not to take multivitamins. Coz she gets her nutrients from food. But if u r worried, then better ask pd for advice.

My girl dislikes veg too n suffers from constipation frequently :(

Back