Need some advise!!

eling1410

Hi mummies, my girl is 3yrs and 8 month. She had stopped drinking milk when she's 3yrs. My mum told me it's not good for a child to stop drinking milk at this early age. As they still need calcium and etc. But there's no way I can force her to drink at all. It's quite headache on this issue as she's a picky eater and she don't eat much. She is turning 4yrs in Oct but her weight now is only 13.7kg I'm quite worried. Any mummies encounter this problem??

Hi, there are many other sources of calcium. Since your girl does not like milk maybe try other things like vegetables and nuts. How about giving her milk in other forms like milk pudding or make smoothee with fruits?

Hi, she don't like to eat soft things like pudding. I tried giving her honey star with milk she still she reject. She don't eat veg, meat, fish or fruits. I should say she really picky. She loves having rice with with soup that's all.

I have had the same problem myself. I was forced to drink milk until i was 12 and i hated it. I have seen some gummy bears solutions for kids that hate mils. two gummy bears per day can give your daughter enough calcium as a glass of milk

Back