Ads in BP Threads

karenewtan

Hi, I am a BP organiser and have a spree bp thread listing ongoing now. I just noticed that ads are appearing at the right hand side of some of my posts in my bp thread. I just want to raise a concern regarding this. I pay for a bp thread and shouldn't I have exclusive rights to my thread with no external ads allowed ? I do not mind seeing these ads in non-bp threads but the question now is why is another ad sharing my thread space ?? I also find it very distracting , attention is drawn away from my contents to these ads ...

SMH Forum admin / moderator/ folks, please seriously consider my concerns. Thanks!

We agree with Karenewtan,the advt at the right side are distracting and annoying a lot and gives impression it is part of our post.Kindly do something.tks

And also the advertisement which appears after we click post reply is also bit annoying.Kindly make the forum experience with consideration without ads all over.

And also the advertisement which appears after we click post reply is also bit annoying.Kindly make the forum experience with consideration without ads all over.
I did not encounter this. When I post a reply, the message was posted as per normal, without showing me an ad first.

Hi, I am a BP organiser and have a spree bp thread listing ongoing now. I just noticed that ads are appearing at the right hand side of some of my posts in my bp thread. I just want to raise a concern regarding this. I pay for a bp thread and shouldn't I have exclusive rights to my thread with no external ads allowed ? I do not mind seeing these ads in non-bp threads but the question now is why is another ad sharing my thread space ?? I also find it very distracting , attention is drawn away from my contents to these ads ...

SMH Forum admin / moderator/ folks, please seriously consider my concerns. Thanks!
We agree with Karenewtan,the advt at the right side are distracting and annoying a lot and gives impression it is part of our post.Kindly do something.tks

Thank you for the feedback. We are currently looking into this.

Hi, I think odyssey meant when you "start a conversation" after writing your message and when you click the "start a conversation" tab, the screen will flash the ad. I think this is fine but it is rather confusing. After u click "start a conversation", you suddenly get a black screen with the ad at the left side. I think you need to auto redirect back to the inbox or that pm thread or have a link to click back to the forum. I encountered many mums pming me several times of the same message because I think they thought their pm never got through to me...

Sorry I am not clear , post reply in conversations.tks
Hi, I think odyssey meant when you "start a conversation" after writing your message and when you click the "start a conversation" tab, the screen will flash the ad. I think this is fine but it is rather confusing. After u click "start a conversation", you suddenly get a black screen with the ad at the left side. I think you need to auto redirect back to the inbox or that pm thread or have a link to click back to the forum. I encountered many mums pming me several times of the same message because I think they thought their pm never got through to me...

This is actually a bug. It should bring you to your posted message immediately. We are looking into this too. Thank you. :)

The banner ads in BP, business threads and conversations have been removed. Thank you for the feedback. :)

IT's HAPPENING AGAIN ! IN THE CLOSED SPREE (not taking orders) SECTION

SMH Forum admin / moderator/ folks, please advice why. Thanks!

Back