2WW - for those TTC-ing

Actually I also donwan buy but my mom ask me order 1 set for her . If I c she hv I don hv I will cry ha ha

Juz went to beautify myself ytd and tdy for my upcoming tw photoshoot trip but I still not happy

bel, it will take a while..but take the tw trip as a breather for yourself and be rejuvenated and refreshed after the trip :) big hug! :)

Don't be sad, bel. Try to cheer up then can look nice during the trip.
It is hard but really must fang qing song.
Thanks Piggling... hope I will be able to smile by then ;)

u wont be happy for awhile, but good to make urself look pretty pretty. hope ur mood gets better okay?

woot going for photoshoot! ur hubby so sweet, married so long liao still bring u go take photos.
I also want loh, my hubby probably says I bo liao. that time take not enough?! lol
Thanks hopeful.. juz i cant really smile happily nw . hehe Hope my moods get better when I'm on the jet .. ya lo coz last yr hb cancel my tw trip lugi the air tickets due to his work so he sign up for photoshoot so we can go tw again. . Abit crazy right I tink i will be so paiseh to wear gown and tk pic .. wonder hw it feels. . Tis time ds also taking pics with us..

Thanks Piggling... hope I will be able to smile by then ;)

Thanks hopeful.. juz i cant really smile happily nw . hehe Hope my moods get better when I'm on the jet .. ya lo coz last yr hb cancel my tw trip lugi the air tickets due to his work so he sign up for photoshoot so we can go tw again. . Abit crazy right I tink i will be so paiseh to wear gown and tk pic .. wonder hw it feels. . Tis time ds also taking pics with us..
nice leh DS also inside the pic. lol ya I also cannot imagine myself wearing gown also. ya just enjoy ur trip and relax. things will get better.

Hello MTBs, I just start my cycle so now doing the dreadful injections. I did IVF two years ago and successfully bore a baby boy after four tries (2 fresh & 2 FET)! My baby boy is 13mo now and I want to give him a sibling (hopefully). I am looking for support group and couldn't remember if I joined the 2ww thread before proceeding to the year IVF mummies thread. Hope I am in the right one.

bel ur hubby so sweet. althou u won't feel happy, hope u get over soon. hard but try ok? enjoy ur trip!

I think u actually O after the day u test positive leh. did u tell tsb when u tested positive? cos the temp dip and rised continuously for 3 days after that which shows O. just my 2 cents worth, coz doesn't mean the lowest dip equals to O. to O only requires a dip.
oic. another knowledge gained.but tat was last mth's temp chart. told her i tested smiley but she dono got hear me or not. cos i oso scared tok too much. hee hee thanks hopeful mum. actually I tried using e fertility friend app but seems like have to pay aft 1mth? and dono how to see my chart lei

To make the list looks more encouraging, added in the April BFP folks...

angel_mummy, can understand your stress if seeing name there.. I feel I tend to auto ignore my own name when I see the list. I think I don't want to test le after getting my BFN yesterday.

Waiting for BFP:
28 Apr - Piggling
03 May - Booy
06 May - doodoo123
09 May - Twinkletot (Af Due on 6 May)
21 May - Whinypooh
4 July - Emily

Chocopiggie + Tae Yang- taking a break, Pooh232 - may be trying for ivfJumboGirl, wantababy, angel_fairy, Hlixian, angelbaby, qin17, maerceci, Dora...updates?
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney, hopeful_mum, sloshy soupy, Boeylacky, dolly_gal
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Apr:
Daffodilgirl, MistyCloud

gd to hear the beanie is growing! take gd care of urself and dont walk ard too much for the moment too!
u taking an tai yao fr tsb?
Yes I still continue tsb an tai yao. I watsapp her if I m taking duphaston still can take hers she replied can.. 3 hours gap

sorry, just joined this group.....am trying for a baby for the last 1 year......still no news.....may i know which tcm you all are referring to? Pls kindly advise, thank you.

I'm starting ttc this cycle also but I prefer not to have my name up there... quite stress. No offense to the other ladies here. I hope may got abundant baby shower!

sorry, just joined this group.....am trying for a baby for the last 1 year......still no news.....may i know which tcm you all are referring to? Pls kindly advise, thank you.

Hi there, here a few tcm mentioned
ImageUploadedByForum1398413709.915453.jpg

Tsb is one or them

Actually I still don really know how to use FF. initially typed in my temps n ewcm period in march but it oso nv show when I O. tis one is current one.
Screenshot_2014-04-25-15-47-22-1.png

Hi ladies, may I just random ask how long are you all with Tsb already? I seen her twice only & duno why this cycle my pms symptoms became worse. Sore boobs, ewcm & vy tired... I m in CD20 but luckily the pms symptoms went off now. Next week I m supposed to see her again. Do I hve to tell her these? Pls advise me.

Hi twinkletot!:) so fast , u are in your 2ww!:) Jia you and hope to hear good news from you!:) I'm down with flu, cough and throat inflammation.. Doc said to take his 3 types of medicine first but if still unwell after 2 days, need to take antibiotics.. Today on mc , resting at home cos still unwe.
oic. rest well then:)
Hi everyone! I'm back from holiday! Now also in tww.. May god bless all of us..
welcome bk. me too in 2ww. keke. FX for both of us

Hi ladies, may I just random ask how long are you all with Tsb already? I seen her twice only & duno why this cycle my pms symptoms became worse. Sore boobs, ewcm & vy tired... I m in CD20 but luckily the pms symptoms went off now. Next week I m supposed to see her again. Do I hve to tell her these? Pls advise me.
Yes, tell her about it so she can adjust her medicine .. Last visit I told her I have backache and some blood clots.. This cycle no more backache and blood clots .. Let her know :)

Tats hee usual question whether u can slp at night, will pee in the middle of the night, thirsty, backache n etc. Just let her know accordingly. Sometimes her medication is heaty for me as I will have dried n painful lips after drink her medication then she will adjust

Waiting for BFP:
28 Apr - Piggling
03 May - Booy
06 May - doodoo123
09 May - Twinkletot (Af Due on 6 May)
21 May - Whinypooh
25 May - angel_mommy
4 July - Emily

Chocopiggie + Tae Yang- taking a break, Pooh232 - may be trying for ivf

JumboGirl, wantababy, angel_fairy, Hlixian, angelbaby, qin17, maerceci, Dora...updates?

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney, hopeful_mum, sloshy soupy, Boeylacky, dolly_gal
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Apr:

the table getting shorter n shorter lol. think we oso bfn till disappointed liao.
also coz many BFP too! i don'y remember if anyone bfp in Apr tho....?

Actually I also donwan buy but my mom ask me order 1 set for her . If I c she hv I don hv I will cry ha ha

Juz went to beautify myself ytd and tdy for my upcoming tw photoshoot trip but I still not happy
whoa nice photoshoot!! good chance to relax... so shiok i also wanna photoshoot again... haha... i'm a cam whore but hb hates taking pictures (better after meeting me but definitely wun spend another fortune on photoshoot)
Actually I still don really know how to use FF. initially typed in my temps n ewcm period in march but it oso nv show when I O. tis one is current one.View attachment 270379
i also figuring FF out! i only bother with temping... coz i dun think they use the other info to calculate O time? I figured out some ways of temping more accurately tho... i think there is some variation of how you put the thermometer etc... and if it moves during temping.... i had a few big fluctuations the first few days i temped, then now i try this theory then very smooth! like 0.02 degrees difference on the first few days i tried it! and it seems to have predicted some O date for me (tho tt includes inaccurate info from my lousy temping initially)... will wait a few more days to see if my theory is right, if so i share the chart and more tips :)

Yes. I bfp in April. ;) I have a tcm contact for fertility. If anyone wants, just pm me. I didn't manage to even start on his medication to boost immunity and got preggy. He's located at people's complex. Got contacts from my MIL. Think she really wanted us to have bb soon. Haha... gave before wedding.

whoa nice photoshoot!! good chance to relax... so shiok i also wanna photoshoot again... haha... i'm a cam whore but hb hates taking pictures (better after meeting me but definitely wun spend another fortune on photoshoot)

i also figuring FF out! i only bother with temping... coz i dun think they use the other info to calculate O time? I figured out some ways of temping more accurately tho... i think there is some variation of how you put the thermometer etc... and if it moves during temping.... i had a few big fluctuations the first few days i temped, then now i try this theory then very smooth! like 0.02 degrees difference on the first few days i tried it! and it seems to have predicted some O date for me (tho tt includes inaccurate info from my lousy temping initially)... will wait a few more days to see if my theory is right, if so i share the chart and more tips :)

Haha ya lo I also heng heng by chance hb wan to sign instead of me tugging his sleeves to sign .. bcoz he cancel my last yr tw trip lol .. i was v mad back then .. hee

Long time nv come here, abit miss you all... :) saying hi! Hope everyone's doing well. Recently weather not good, a lot of ppl falling sick... Pls take care!!

great to hear that!!! rest lots ok. did gynae give u any hormone pills? i dono wat is e name but i know if there is bleeding, u need to take tat. and e side effect is vomit n vomit for some ppl, my friend do.

LOL at a glance i tot u mean u are bk from holiday and now oso in tw (taiwan) LOL... good luck booy, twinkletot, our cycle buddy oso in her 2ww. only me not tog wtih u 2 this time. but i will see u gals in 2mths time if u are still here. HOPEFULLY i wont see u two in 2ww but can come in chat chat
This month my cycle seems quite screwed up due to holiday.. Ovulated quite early so seems quite hopeless.. Maybe I will still be around..

Im 双牛。。haha Haha gd to know u line up of programs .. i totally nv plan tis yr .. gg for dnr w my frds nw den I realise shd b for my b day still thinking why they say leave Tues for my family when I say meet either mon or Tues .. stay hme too long hv lost track of dates lol

Haha ya lo I also heng heng by chance hb wan to sign instead of me tugging his sleeves to sign .. bcoz he cancel my last yr tw trip lol .. i was v mad back then .. hee
Enjoy your holiday and photoshoot.. Take a good break! Think if I ever have another photoshoot, only possibility is that I have a bb..

Just finished my review n lunch... gynae said still got blood clots ard in the womb, hope it will disappear on it's own not develop w bacteria n become infection... the other beanie has further grown in length fm 2.15 to 2.5cm within 2 days. Wat a relief both me n dh had on our face... just hope everything smooth smooth 8 mths down the road.. had a short shopping n lunch on my own at parkway, damn happy but now it's time to go home rest n on laptop.. someone in ofc needs my email..
All the best to you! Jiayou dolly gal! It will be smooth smooth now..

Thanks booy ... is v rare pple tk photoshoot twice .. i joke ard w frds i remarry but to e same guy . Keke

U can tk newborn ps and 1 yr ps with lil one ..The possibility will come soon.. ;)

Thanks booy ... is v rare pple tk photoshoot twice .. i joke ard w frds i remarry but to e same guy . Keke

U can tk newborn ps and 1 yr ps with lil one ..The possibility will come soon.. ;)
Quite romantic to marry the same guy twice.. Only happen in dramas.. I also hope that my photoshoot dream will come soon too..

Yo ladies, been super busy at work the past week and come back just konked out. Today take bbt and show I am DPO3 at CD19. FF didn't give any pre warning that I will be O'ing leh and I usually O later. Seems like FF only records and help you chart, is this how it works? Sad never BD this cycle gone case...

Sian ! Otw to see tsb .. den dh told me his sis preg dec due . Nw i finally understand why will sian n sad when sil is preg . Lol
Totally mood less ... donwan go her hse ltr liao

Last edited:
Bel, i understand hoe u feel when i know both my sil from mine n dh side pregnant, i look at myself. I havent even got anything yet. But dun worry, u still have ur ds n dh with u. God will know our persistent for rainbow bb.
As for dh to see tsb, mayb next round when he more comfy. Now u focus bu ur body first.

Bel, i understand hoe u feel when i know both my sil from mine n dh side pregnant, i look at myself. I havent even got anything yet. But dun worry, u still have ur ds n dh with u. God will know our persistent for rainbow bb.
As for dh to see tsb, mayb next round when he more comfy. Now u focus bu ur body first.
Ya lo .. The feeling isn't very pleasant. Tho I'm happy for the new life. Muz tune my mindset to the correct thinking. .

Hb gave in to me and came over for a consultation. Tsb is very amicable tdy .. maybe she heard me mc 2x .. she say I can try by Jun end.. but i better eat her med all e way if strike till I give birth as is not gd for me to mc again .. muz prevent my body from recurring

tumblr_mxrn4vAlva1sw8fzlo1_400.jpg
Bel, we all understand how u feel. hugs hugs hugs hang in there ok! u will be more fertile this time. oh and yup... it's good that u see tsb to improve health n womb. stay strong to fight again. we will be u to support u. no la u not kisiao. ok wat. ask hubby acc u to see doc. he shld give full support too. truly understand e feeling to visit ur sil (hub sis) who announce gd news. hugs once again. if u still haven't settle dwn ur feeling, best if u could tok to hubby abt it. for e time not meeting her until u have partially put behind ur sadness. am not in gd words but hope u understand wat I said

Attachments

• hugging.png
    hugging.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 235

Back