(2014/05) May 2014

Rainbowzstarz:
Really on 28th too...
So coincidence same gynae same hospital same day. Doctor afraid it might turn up again and I prefer natural birth than csect.
So incase emergency so better induce fast..
Oh same gynae.
Then hw he handle..1 aftnn 1 mrn?

Sian all mafan thgs lik cm tgth..gal sick...even car also abit sick(aircon)... dunno can tak bck car dunno ex anot..sian $$ again.. mayb hav to delay til baby out then service.otherwis mafan sia.:(:confused:
Super sian nw

Hi ladies, I not reading the last entries and hope I didn't miss much! :)

I also start feel thinkering sensation sent down to the vaginal area lately.. Is that any form of labor sign???

Bb oso moving quite vigorously... Worried it may errr... :(

Currently in my 35 weeks and just told my swap test got infection... Zzz sian max!

I also start feel thinkering sensation sent down to the vaginal area lately.. Is that any form of labor sign???

Currently in my 35 weeks and just told my swap test got infection... Zzz sian max!

My tis wk activity will b busy with my gal.didi mus cooperate.
My gal sudly last nite hav phelgm tis mrn vomit milk n phelgm liao. Hai 3 wks cough nvr ok nw plus phelgm. Headache
My girl vomited this morning too.. :( last night dinner..
Haiz I got massive clearance, from bed, to soft toy, to her clothes to herself... Got to bathe her too... Otherwise so dirty! :((( zombified!

Me also got my strep b test results this morning. Negative but got slight yeast infection. Sigh! Need to put pessary but I hoping it will go away on its on.

Mayb anytime for us soon.
Lucky is got antibiotics for strep b.

Sian all mafan thgs lik cm tgth..gal sick...even car also abit sick(aircon)... dunno can tak bck car dunno ex anot..sian $$ again.. mayb hav to delay til baby out then service.otherwis mafan sia.:(:confused:
Super sian nw
$550!!! *fly fly*.end of the day then can tak car.
Haha heng i follow my hubby along.the person c i preggy then loan car otherwis cant de

My girl vomited this morning too.. :( last night dinner..
Haiz I got massive clearance, from bed, to soft toy, to her clothes to herself... Got to bathe her too... Otherwise so dirty! :((( zombified!
mine also, coughed out her milk. lucky confinement lady help me change sheets.

No it wasn't scary. The OT staff were entertaining me. I kept asking questions - What is this equipment for? Why do you need to maintain such a cold temperature in the OT?... blah blah blah... After all, it's not often you get to stay awake in an OT.

No I didn't know I was already cut up until the anaesthetist said he was gonna help to push. It was over in like 30min or less? I was more fascinated with the speed than anything else. I even commented to my gynae, Wah you very good leh... so fast everything done and over with. :p

I'm not sure about GA. Just my own preference not to go for GA cos of the side effects I tend to experience when I wake up.

wow!! u make the csect sound so simple and relaxing :)
I was actually very scared of staying awake during ops.
Thank you very much....now I can consider epi....provided my hubby is keen to go into the O with me.

hi, anyone experiencing frequent "hardening" of tummy? ie, tummy becoming very hard, like rock. is this braxton hicks?
i didn't have this during my 1st pregnancy.

my tummy used to be softer and giggly last week, but it has been "hardening" quite a bit.
is this a one of the signs that birthing is near?

How much isit? and can be trusted? as in like... will we b getting our own placanta?? lol.. i know it sounds stupid

It range from 300 to 400 depending on the service you require they have 24hrs standby and collection till 6pm.
I hear feedback not bad.. wanna give it a try as mention it help in wound healing.
Hee hee don't think they will give you other's placenta.

hi, anyone experiencing frequent "hardening" of tummy? ie, tummy becoming very hard, like rock. is this braxton hicks?

my tummy used to be softer and giggly last week, but it has been "hardening" quite a bit.
My hardening started very very early..it jus gets more frequent only as days pass.
So i dun think so.jus braxton hicks

wow!! u make the csect sound so simple and relaxing :)
I was actually very scared of staying awake during ops.
Thank you very much....now I can consider epi....provided my hubby is keen to go into the O with me.

Hahahaha.... No lah... Credit went to the gynae, anaesthetist and nurses for their fast work and entertainment.
The funniest op I ever had was for lasik. The anaesthetist and I were cracking so many jokes until we pissed my ophthalmologist off. He told us to shut up otherwise he can't do the op.

It range from 300 to 400 depending on the service you require they have 24hrs standby and collection till 6pm.
I hear feedback not bad.. wanna give it a try as mention it help in wound healing.
Hee hee don't think they will give you other's placenta.

i juz called them. which service did u opt for?? i duno wana take 300 or 400

Huh reali can take the placenta??? No wonder after my dr delivered the placenta the nurse asked if I wan...is it for 养颜purposes?

Nope. Its jus braxton hicks. I had it quite frequent recently. In fact even cough or sneeze tummy also bcome hard lor... Tsk tsk...

Me also got strep b infection and was given augmentin to eat. Not first time taking augmentin so always same same la- kena lao sai...

Tmr i shall ask doc if i need to take anti b drip when i check in hospital. :)

How much isit? and can be trusted? as in like... will we b getting our own placanta?? lol.. i know it sounds stupid

Actually that was my main worry when i was considering it previously. How do i know its mine? Haha so in the end i din do. This time round also not doing.

Huh reali can take the placenta??? No wonder after my dr delivered the placenta the nurse asked if I wan...is it for 养颜purposes?

They say its gd for skin and will prevent post natal depression. ;p but i heard some pple take liao got more pimples... :p

Hardening is normal, it should feel slight discomfort but not painful.

I personally feels that it's somewhat irritating because it makes me squirm when my tummy hardens.

Same as you, I also didn't had Braxton Hicks during my first pregnancy but this pregnancy it's very frequent.

Ya! It's so frequent it almost scary! It hardens whenever I walk a little faster or get off to go pee...sigh....didn't have all these symptoms 4yrs ago

My hardening started very very early..it jus gets more frequent only as days pass.
So i dun think so.jus braxton hicks

I din know tt hardening is braxton hicks. I had tt quite often recently. I tot was my bb's backbone pushing against my tummy.

Ya! It's so frequent it almost scary! It hardens whenever I walk a little faster or get off to go pee...sigh....didn't have all these symptoms 4yrs ago
I think tts the problem of us 2nd/3rd time mummy...wahah evrythg spoil liao.overuse... so many bad symptoms double shot...keke

Last edited:

Back