BUKIT PANJANG Amazon Spree

Hi bdgees,
total Usd 58.71x 1.33 = sgd $78.08

kindly transfer asap and notify me one you've done so. Thanks!

Thanks. Will do it tmr.
Could you double chk whether its really really eligible for free shipping?
What else need to pay you other than item itself? Self collect for item?

Thanks. Will do it tmr.
Could you double chk whether its really really eligible for free shipping?
What else need to pay you other than item itself? Self collect for item?

Hi bdgees,
yes they are under free shipping. Only payment for item itself if opting for self collection. But sometimes the price of the item may fluctuate slightly then you will have to let me know if you want to proceed by topping up or cancel order. That's why best that you let me know your contact no by pm so that I can sms for your prompt decision.

Me!
But i need the items to reach me before 16 may. If i place order before noon, will i be able to get them before 16 may?

Me!
But i need the items to reach me before 16 may. If i place order before noon, will i be able to get them before 16 may?

Hi 30012011,
I don't dare to guarantee that it will reach you before 16 may in case shipment has delay. You decide and let me know ok?

Hi, thanks for the reply. What is the typical number of days for the arrival of the shipment? Based on the previous batches? Thanks

Oh ok

Thought that it stated Ships from and sold by Amazon.com

My Acct: POSB Passbook Savings Account 038-16861-4

Once again.. Thanks

Dear all,
please make your payment for your confirmed items and post here once you have done so. Thank you!

Name/NICK: IRFAN DANISH
Email: PM'ed you later
Hp: PM'ed you later
Collection method: CCK MRT

Item # 1

Item description: Heelys Inferno Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
URL : http://www.amazon.com/Heelys-Infern...ie=UTF8&qid=1398513998&sr=1-4&keywords=heelys
Size: 13 M US Little Kid
Color: Gray/Lime/White

Quantity : 1
Price in USD: 55.00
please indicate whether to proceed if price increases and the range of price increase you are comfortable to go ahead with purchase.
Alternative if OOS: Drop my order

total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.33) = USD$55 x 1.33 = SGD$73.15
I have IB SGD74.00 on 26 April 2014.
TXN REF: 12478314886

Order placed!

estimated delivery date
Friday, May 9, 2014 - Friday, May 16, 2014

Shan02 (1item)
furrybearbe (1item)
Irfandanish (1item)
Myself (5 items)

Will keep you guys updated of the status of delivery. Thank you!

Hi pcs,
I've been waiting for your reply. . pls pm me your acct no for refund transfer. I've started a conversation with you also .. Thank you.

Batch 1 updates
one out of two packages arrived. Those whose items have arrived I'll sms you shortly on collection.
The other package has reached Singapore but is still at singpost warehouse. I've called singpost twice to rush them to expedite the delivery. They promised to revert within 3 working days. Will update status again.

Update on package:
Called sing post on sat morning and was told they were still conducting a final check on the parcel and needed another 2 to 3 working days. Had also contacted amazon and was told to wait till 22nd if the parcel had not arrived by then will proceed to request for resend by amazon.
Thank you in advance for the understanding and sorry for the inconvenience and long wait. I'll do my best to keep you all updated.

Name/NICK: IRFAN DANISH
Email: PM'ed you later
Hp: PM'ed you later
Collection method: CCK MRT

Item # 1

Item description: Heelys Inferno Skate Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
URL : http://www.amazon.com/Heelys-Infern...ie=UTF8&qid=1398513998&sr=1-4&keywords=heelys
Size: 13 M US Little Kid
Color: Gray/Lime/White

Quantity : 1
Price in USD: 55.00
please indicate whether to proceed if price increases and the range of price increase you are comfortable to go ahead with purchase.
Alternative if OOS: Drop my order

total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.33) = USD$55 x 1.33 = SGD$73.15
I have IB SGD74.00 on 26 April 2014.
TXN REF: 12478314886

Hi,

Understand Amazon will refund my paid Heely shoe through your credit card. Will I be getting my refund by end May?
Thanks.

Hihi,

need to get some stuff urgently for my kid, anyone keen to join in so that we can order asap? Only accepting items under free global shipping please. Details as follows:

1) http://www.amazon.com

2) Exchange rate 1.47

3) Payment to : POSB saving account: 003-59249-9
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

4) Collection at Cck mrt, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Senja, Jelapang, Segar/phoenix lrt or by post/courier

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection method:

Item #
Item description
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD:
Alternative if OOS:

total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.47) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here. No need to wait for my confirmation. Thanks!

Hihi,

need to get some stuff urgently for my kid, anyone keen to join in so that we can order asap? Only accepting items under free global shipping please. Details as follows:

1) http://www.amazon.com

2) Exchange rate 1.47

3) Payment to : POSB saving account: 003-59249-9
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

4) Collection at Cck mrt, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Senja, Jelapang, Segar/phoenix lrt or by post/courier

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection method:

Item #
Item description
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD:
Alternative if OOS:

total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.47) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here. No need to wait for my confirmation. Thanks!

Back