Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Thanks babydusty for the reply. It's definitely not easy to go through that stage. Are you still going through treatment?

Yes. NUH. I am 8 weeks pregnant.
hahahahha sorry bb_hc. im so lost. congrats!!!

share with me lah wat uve gone thru till bfp. im on mercilon now. going for the expensive jab soon. actually wats the jab for ah? i did natural fet b4 this but my lining fail 7mm when im ovulating hence going thru medicated fet now. whats ur lining when u did the trf? :)

Actually, I just follow Dr Chew's instruction. Before the medicated FET, requested for a hysteroscopy to check the condition of the womb. Think he mentioned he did remove something during the hysteroscopy.. wear tummy warmer throughout and socks at night.

Didn't question much on the medication given. Oh, I remember. If I am not wrong, after the mercilon, the AF will come.

Ate three type of vitamins, learnt from a Taiwanese forum, but can't find the exact thing in Singapore, the closest that I found is conceive well gold, gnc triple strength fish oil with coq10, and resveratrol.

Ate three type of vitamins, learnt from a Taiwanese forum, but can't find the exact thing in Singapore, the closest that I found is conceive well gold, gnc triple strength fish oil with coq10, and resveratrol.

i only take folic hehehe ur lining how many when u last scan b4 trf?

Anyone interested to buy Conceive Well Gold, I still have 3 packs left. Selling them at 30 per pack, deal at Clementi.

Ok thanks babydusty. Can't wait fr the AF to start this month so I can start Mercilon soon. Heee..

Thanks for sharing bb_hc
It maybe too late for me to start d blackmores since all supplements takes effect after we consume it 3mths consecutively. Nevertheless, i am still maintaining honey,propolis,bee pollen & vitamin c. Currently ongoing acupunture twice a week :)

Ok thanks babydusty. Can't wait fr the AF to start this month so I can start Mercilon soon. Heee..

Thanks for sharing bb_hc
It maybe too late for me to start d blackmores since all supplements takes effect after we consume it 3mths consecutively. Nevertheless, i am still maintaining honey,propolis,bee pollen & vitamin c. Currently ongoing acupunture twice a week :)
Yup. All the best for your FET.

Hi cahyasuci,
thaks for the reply. If so, any recommended TCM for acupuncture? Any sister know pls share with me?

Thanks in advanced

@sarah_2013

SMH sisters have recommended few acu clinics:

1. Dr Albert Que, Tang Shan Chinese Medical
    Blk 86 Marine Parade Central, HDB Marine Parade
    #01-670 S' 440086
    Tel: 6348 5983
  2. Dr Zou, Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Acupuncturist
    Blk 505, Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
    #01-266
    S' 560505
    Tel: 6456 0833
  3. Dr Zhou, Raffles Chinese Medicine
    Raffles Hospital, Level 13
    Tel: 6311 2388 / 2322
  4. Dr Zhu Ping, Hua Mei Accupuncture & TCM Centre
    Blk 128 Bukit Merah View
    #01-46 S' 150128
    Tel: 6471 5517
Hope you find the above contacts useful ;)

Hi all

I've been reading silently all this while but i can't catch up certain issues. I would like to know if there is any side effect taking Nor-E. I just took a few days. My menses coming next week, but somehow i keep feeling cramp starting this afternoon. Is it normal?

I dont have cramp for my menses therefore this is something new to me. Can i take panadol or should i go back to see Prof?

Hi ladies, anyone went for hysteroscopy wif dr fong in nuh before? How was it like? Prof mentioned tat i can try hysteroscopy & endo scratch for implantation failure prob. He recommend dr fong to do it. Are we given HL for this procedure?

@babydusty or any ladies who ever did med FET before , Im due for Decapeptyl jab today. Just wanna confirm that I can come anytime for the jab? and there is no specific timing for the jab right? tried calling chr but no answer. .

@babydusty or any ladies who ever did med FET before , Im due for Decatyphyl jab today. Just wanna confirm that I can come anytime for the jab right? and there is no specific timing for the jab right? tried calling chr but no answer. .

should b can. i came in the morning and called the day before. btw not tht painful but jab at above bum. hehehehe

should b can. i came in the morning and called the day before. btw not tht painful but jab at above bum. hehehehe

thanks sis. If possible I would like to come in the afternoon since I have another acu appt later at 5pm.

wah correcto! I've guess it-the jab must be at somewhere I cant reach thats why have to come chr to do the injection. haha.. Btw, were u already on Progynova?

thanks sis. If possible I would like to come in the afternoon since I have another acu appt later at 5pm.

wah correcto! I've guess it-the jab must be at somewhere I cant reach thats why have to come chr to do the injection. haha.. Btw, were u already on Progynova?

morning confirm cannot get thru one at chr. nurse all so busy, hear phonecall also pretend never hear. hahahahha later u ask the nurse can the decap jab for wat? but i suspect its to prevent ovulation and mercilon is to induce mensus.

yup i started progynova the day after the blood test. now on last stage liao, mon scan. really hope my lining is good.

Dun worry baby dusty..all will be well for u. Am starting my Nor-e tdy......so lets journey together for our preggie

morning confirm cannot get thru one at chr. nurse all so busy, hear phonecall also pretend never hear. hahahahha later u ask the nurse can the decap jab for wat? but i suspect its to prevent ovulation and mercilon is to induce mensus.

yup i started progynova the day after the blood test. now on last stage liao, mon scan. really hope my lining is good.

Done!! I had my Decap jab ard 2plus just now. I asked already.. decap is to prepare our uterus lining & suppress ovulation. Mercilon is bc pill so yeah once u stop mercilon AF automatically visit aft 2-5days..

So long to wait for the transfer.. Anyway babydusty don't worry, yr lining will be fine this time! last stage... almost reaching to d finishing line! Jiayou!!

@lily14

Yes! u r rite. Managed to call them at 10am. I knew as babydusty said they are all very bz in the morning. Its my fault too shud have call them in advance.

btw, good luck to u too on yr cycle!

Done!! I had my Decap jab ard 2plus just now. I asked already.. decap is to prepare our uterus lining & suppress ovulation. Mercilon is bc pill so yeah once u stop mercilon AF automatically visit aft 2-5days..

So long to wait for the transfer.. Anyway babydusty don't worry, yr lining will be fine this time! last stage... almost reaching to d finishing line! Jiayou!!

hehehhe yeah now i know most expensive decap jab for wat.

uhuh its been a long wait, very tiring. btw during mercilon and after my decap jab, i experience uti till my mercilon finished few days later. so uncomfortable. i dont know if u will experience that, just drink lots of water okays.

Hi lily14, eat protein from eggs and milk.
When i was cycling that time, I avoided the cooling stuff like lotus roots, old cucumber etc and caffeine. If you are seeing a tcm dr, can check with the dr what herbs to avoid based on your body condition. Some people may be warm or cold, so do ask for advice.;)

Hi Cahyasuci - your iHerb order, you said that isn't your normal brand, which is your normal brand that you take? Thanks.

hi @crissy , normally I took Y.S Eco Bee Farms (552g) Royal Jelly, Pollen, Propolis & Ginseng in Honey. It works fine for me. I thought of changing to capsule kind with the same ingredients excl ginseng will be much easier for me to consume however I did not read the cap's ingredient properly and there's gelatine on it :oops:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Is it really effective in TTC? Sorry for all the questions, do you do this in preparation for IVF? I'm not on that track yet, but just looking into my options for supplements.

@syrian : Do you mean Dr Fong Yoke Fai? If yes, he did my removal of left fallopian tube in 2012. Suppose to be the best for such surgery although i haven't done hysteroscopy. I did get HL leave for my op, although it was a day op, technically cannot get HL, i pretend to feel very uncomfortable and requested to stay a night then can use medisave and claim company insurance.

@Hopemiracle : I pop early at 38weeks. The last few weeks due to public holiday was a pain to visit Dr Su, super long queue. Every visit had to wait 45min minimum (but still shorter than PC Wong). I heard from my other friends her stitching is good so i assume it means csection. Who knows i got "Show" at my 38weeks then she don't let me do csection (no medical complications, just wanted to save my cb), don't let me induce also. Luckily i pop quickly with 3hour of labour w/o epidural. According to my husband, she was quite decisive. I couldn't push my baby out in my 2nd attempt and suck my baby into my cb with umbilical cord around her neck then she cut my poor cb with a pair of big scissors...not even a scalpel :( I was so afraid that my baby gone deaf with all my screaming.

For all the other sisters going through IVF! Persevere i will probably join all of you in Dec implant my remaining frozen babies.

Hi Pantieileen, congrats to the arrival of your princess!
I was v tickled by your interesting labour experience description :)
Sounds like Dr Su was prof to make prompt decision to save ur little one when she cut ur cb, though cannot spare ur cb, she spared ur pocket, most impt is baby is safe at the end.
How come no epidural fr u? I had a carpal tunnel attack few days back and cried in the middle of the night, hub told me it was a sign that I need epi lia, he said no need to entertain the tot of going for natural labour cos I sure faint or cry like mad.

@syrian : Do you mean Dr Fong Yoke Fai? If yes, he did my removal of left fallopian tube in 2012. Suppose to be the best for such surgery although i haven't done hysteroscopy. I did get HL leave for my op, although it was a day op, technically cannot get HL, i pretend to feel very uncomfortable and requested to stay a night then can use medisave and claim company insurance.

@Hopemiracle : I pop early at 38weeks. The last few weeks due to public holiday was a pain to visit Dr Su, super long queue. Every visit had to wait 45min minimum (but still shorter than PC Wong). I heard from my other friends her stitching is good so i assume it means csection. Who knows i got "Show" at my 38weeks then she don't let me do csection (no medical complications, just wanted to save my cb), don't let me induce also. Luckily i pop quickly with 3hour of labour w/o epidural. According to my husband, she was quite decisive. I couldn't push my baby out in my 2nd attempt and suck my baby into my cb with umbilical cord around her neck then she cut my poor cb with a pair of big scissors...not even a scalpel :( I was so afraid that my baby gone deaf with all my screaming.

For all the other sisters going through IVF! Persevere i will probably join all of you in Dec implant my remaining frozen babies.
Hi pantieileen, time flies u alrdy delivered! I remembered tat time u juz break the news of ur pregnancy. Congrats on being a new mummy! Cute lah the way u describe ur birth experience. Seems like a smooth labour. Except for the cutting of ur cb part. So hilarious! You are strong to do it w/o epidural. Hope i can join u soon..finally ur worries are over. U intend to start next round in dec? Isn't it too fast? Neway, enjoy bonding wif ur lil princess! Take care!

oh yar, thanks for the info abt dr fong. Yesh he is fong yoke fai. Already did my hysteroscopy & endo scratch wif dr loh juz now. Only had minimal cramps.

hopemiracle, hows ur pregnancy so far? Gd? when u due? Take care too. Im stil seeing dr que for tcm. Am comfortable wif him liao. He said im almost ready but gonna recover frm hysteroscopy 1st den wil decide when to go for my next round..

Back