2WW - for those TTC-ing

I wish I can start engine like right away.. haha hv to wait few cycles hor ..

Juz nw i sneaked out to facial a quick one juz at my neighbourhood .. wear a hoodie jacket and went .. so craving for ice cream for my comfort food .. hb reject my request..
Eating vinegar nw .. shiok

at least 2 cycles.. patient my dear...

Angel_mummy, hope u recover fast! Maybe u really will strike even when not feeling too well. Sometimes is so hard to say. My friend try 1+ yr no news then she strike when she was busiest n work v late. Strange right? It may just hit us when we least expect it. :)
Thanks Piggling :) dunno why jus now feel a bit emo.. It is like you waited very long to eat ice cream, then finally your time to eat ice cream finally arrived , and then someone said maybe you won't get to eat ice cream so soon.. You know that kind of feeling.. We stopped TTC since last September cos at that time gyne already said I need to remove the ovarian cysts. So hubby thinks it is best not to TTC until the cysts are removed.. Then wAited until now .. Then fall sick.. Flu, cough, phlegm.. All come without notice .. So was feeling a bit emo jus now.. I was trying to avoid medicine but looks like this time I really bo bian .. Got to take medicine.. Waiting for my turn to see doc .. Hope I won't need antibiotics.. :(

Hahah.. I don't think I'll be so heng.. Hahah.. I have not been falling sick since last year.. Now the timing so zhun, wanna start engine, the cough comes uninvited.. I better quickly take medicine and get well quickly. My hubby is bringing me to the doc now.. Cos the last time, my cough was pretty bad. Took a long time to recover. U too, go and see a doc quickly .. Else can't take TSB's medicine .. Take care Emily:)

Let the doc know that you're ttc so he will give you a safer antibiotics.

I was so sick on my week 4 that I had to take ibuprofen for my high fever. I thought gone case already but found myself pregnant the week after.

Now, I'm just hoping my high fever and ibuprofen wont affect my baby. At least my antibiotics was safe.

Thanks Piggling :) dunno why jus now feel a bit emo.. It is like you waited very long to eat ice cream, then finally your time to eat ice cream finally arrived , and then someone said maybe you won't get to eat ice cream so soon.. You know that kind of feeling.. We stopped TTC since last September cos at that time gyne already said I need to remove the ovarian cysts. So hubby thinks it is best not to TTC until the cysts are removed.. Then wAited until now .. Then fall sick.. Flu, cough, phlegm.. All come without notice .. So was feeling a bit emo jus now.. I was trying to avoid medicine but looks like this time I really bo bian .. Got to take medicine.. Waiting for my turn to see doc .. Hope I won't need antibiotics.. :(
Don worry rem hopeful strike when both of them are sick too.. hehe juz tk cough syrup ..drink plentiful of water or try essential oil

YaYà I took over 40 tablets of paracetamol , 2 bottles of cough syrup , many tablets for flu during my tww. Lol unfortunately didn't take cough syrup before bd so cannot prove that point.

Yes I took antibiotics too. Honestly I feel is the bd that pass me all the germs leh. Cox that one time strike all the things. And my hubby recover. I was so sick for one week. Of cox I happy I strike something good out of it also

Cd 3 still have time to recover. Jia you!

YaYà I took over 40 tablets of paracetamol , 2 bottles of cough syrup , many tablets for flu during my tww. Lol unfortunately didn't take cough syrup before bd so cannot prove that point.

Yes I took antibiotics too. Honestly I feel is the bd that pass me all the germs leh. Cox that one time strike all the things. And my hubby recover. I was so sick for one week. Of cox I happy I strike something good out of it also

Hahah.. Jus hope I don't pass my germs to my hubby:D

Can understand.. Esp ur health improve until tsb n u r all set to go. But don't worry, it may be small illness and will be okie soon. Yah, like wat the others said, ask doc for medicine that are okie for ttc ladies.

Last month I fell sick too n went doctor twice. The second time I went, i oredi no voice. But doc knows i ttc also want to help me and don't me antibiotics. I endured like mad. But i believe really can 1. End up i took some chinese med for my throat n din tk antibiotics. The chinese med heal me fast.

For all of us to take on this path despite all the obstacles, we are brave de! We can conqueor everything!

Actually antibiotics is safe during ttc. I google before. Can't rem what some actually helps. Lol.

So just becareful. Tell dr u ttc u don't know u preggie or not then okay one.

Pass to hubby nvm. He relax u relax also. Just nice. Don't stress. Now too early to stress over falling sick.

Stress is the bad thing for ttc! Rem.

Actually antibiotics is safe during ttc. I google before. Can't rem what some actually helps. Lol.

So just becareful. Tell dr u ttc u don't know u preggie or not then okay one.

Pass to hubby nvm. He relax u relax also. Just nice. Don't stress. Now too early to stress over falling sick.

Stress is the bad thing for ttc! Rem.
Thanks hopeful mum and all ladies here.. Sorry to all for being so whiny:D 年纪一大把还这么whiny.. Lol!
I've jus seen the doctor and will guai guai take the medicine .. Hahah..
Hubby told me no stress, jus be as per normal when we are not TTC like that.. If really don't have, then when we go Taiwan in June, I can 大吃大喝 without worries:) so I decided that in order not to stress myself, I won't talk about my TTC anymore.. Jus as per normal , like what we used up do the past few months:) I feel
Better to think it this way.. ;)

Thanks hopeful mum and all ladies here.. Sorry to all for being so whiny:D 年纪一大把还这么whiny.. Lol!
Hubby told me no stress, jus be as per normal when we are not TTC like that.. If really don't have, then when we go Taiwan in June, I can 大吃大喝 without worries:) so I decided that in order not to stress myself, I won't talk about my TTC anymore.. Jus as per normal , like what we used up do the past few months:) I feel
Is ok la! That's what we are all here for mah to whine! Cannot whine to other pple they will think we are nuts.

Gd morning ladies. TGIF.
I am in my 2ww now. CD21 today. dunno when I ovulated. only follow tsb instruction to bd.
Emily, how are you? Went to see TSB 2nd time oredi. Is her attitude better?
Angel_mummy, u start tcc oredi izzit? u ok?
hopeful_mum, can count down to 2nd trimester?
sloshy, how ur beanie?

Dear ladies, anyone as mad as me Q-ing for Mr Jay's tickets early in the morning? The Q situation is mad at stadium there... I'm Q-ing at my neighborhood one...

Is okie, I think we women tend to have the need to whine from time to time. That is the beauty about us, women. We still have some cuteness in us no matter we r little girls, young ladies, mothers, ah mas!

Happy Friday everyone!

Lol....I just go n join in the fun as my hubby is his fan.. not me... but he sent his PA to Q at another singpost branch.. so I extra come n Q on my own... heehee...
wow. ur hb can ask his PA to queue for him also. Power lei.
hahaha... Gd Luck lor.
this time concert will be at new national stadium.... shld b nice.

Is okie, I think we women tend to have the need to whine from time to time. That is the beauty about us, women. We still have some cuteness in us no matter we r little girls, young ladies, mothers, ah mas!

Happy Friday everyone!
Hahah.. The best thing is, can whine to hubby and he doesn't mind:) I think he is used to it liao :D

Gd morning ladies. TGIF.
I am in my 2ww now. CD21 today. dunno when I ovulated. only follow tsb instruction to bd.
sloshy, how ur beanie?
Hi twinkletot!:) so fast , u are in your 2ww!:) Jia you and hope to hear good news from you!:) I'm down with flu, cough and throat inflammation.. Doc said to take his 3 types of medicine first but if still unwell after 2 days, need to take antibiotics.. Today on mc , resting at home cos still unwe.

hi ladies.. been super busy with my work..
can only peek and try to post here as n when only..

Just want to check for the CB ovulation strips.. When can we use it? I read the instructions and it say is FMU but i remember that for O strips normally is using 2nd pee or so right?
Another qtn is for O-ing when temp dips and then increase there should be a 0.x difference right?? THe more i temp the more blur am i.. haixxx

ok bringing back the long lost table... super out dated... if any of you are interested!

Waiting for BFP:
20 Apr - werrywert
23 Apr - Whinypooh
28 Apr - Piggling
03 May - Booy
06 May - doodoo123
09 May - Twinkletot (Af Due on 6 May)
25 May - angel_mommy

Chocopiggie + Tae Yang- taking a break, Pooh232 - may be trying for ivf
JumboGirl, wantababy, angel_fairy, Hlixian, angelbaby, qin17, maerceci, Dora...updates?

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney, hopeful_mum, sloshy soupy, Boeylacky, dolly_gal
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Apr:

Waiting for BFP:
23 Apr - Whinypooh
28 Apr - Piggling
03 May - Booy06 May - doodoo123
25 May - angel_mommy

Chocopiggie + Tae Yang- taking a break, Pooh232 - may be trying for ivfJumboGirl, wantababy, angel_fairy, Hlixian, angelbaby, qin17, maerceci, Dora...updates?

little_bud, Dustygritty

taking myself out till my health check up is done next week...

wonder how is qin17? are you back from holiday?

Waiting for BFP:

28 Apr - Piggling
21 May - Whinypooh
25 May - angel_mommy

little_bud, Dustygritty

I haven't seen/read maerceci around for quite some time... Any good news?

Waiting for BFP:
28 Apr - Piggling
21 May - Whinypooh
25 May - angel_mommy
4 July - Emily

JumboGirl, wantababy, angel_fairy, Hlixian, angelbaby, qin17, maerceci, Dora...updates?
little_bud, Dustygritty

the table getting shorter n shorter lol. think we oso bfn till disappointed liao.

Guess I jus need to trust God and learn to let go.. The more I prepared, the more it usually won't happen.. I'll just 看开一点吧! :)
angel mommy, yup 看开一点. i also 看开 a lot already... TSB want us to BD 1 day stop 1 day BD 1 day stop 1 day BD 1 day stop 1 day (she circled) that day come home bd 1 day then stopped till all the way liao. lol. cos hubby tired and last 2 days sick till now , where got mood to BD. angel mommy, u can one de la. even if sick if u got mood oso can BD de :) but if too tired don strain yourself ya. rest is e most imp thing.

Just finished my review n lunch... gynae said still got blood clots ard in the womb, hope it will disappear on it's own not develop w bacteria n become infection... the other beanie has further grown in length fm 2.15 to 2.5cm within 2 days. Wat a relief both me n dh had on our face... just hope everything smooth smooth 8 mths down the road.. had a short shopping n lunch on my own at parkway, damn happy but now it's time to go home rest n on laptop.. someone in ofc needs my email..

I was so sick on my week 4 that I had to take ibuprofen for my high fever. I thought gone case already but found myself pregnant the week after.

Now, I'm just hoping my high fever and ibuprofen wont affect my baby. At least my antibiotics was safe.
i see.. i am too weak to go n see doctor myself... haiz... tonight hubby also coming bk late. so if tmr morning still unwell, i will ask him to accompany me to see doc. oh and u mentioned ttc-ing oso good to request for safer med ah? ok ok... will request tat to play safe cos tdy my CD21 le. But no O yet so cfm wont be preggy. but play safe oso gd. this is e first time i am so lookin fwd to see doc. i hate med. but i wanna see if i got so lucky to strike or not while taking med.

i see.. i am too weak to go n see doctor myself... haiz... tonight hubby also coming bk late. so if tmr morning still unwell, i will ask him to accompany me to see doc. oh and u mentioned ttc-ing oso good to request for safer med ah? ok ok... will request tat to play safe cos tdy my CD21 le. But no O yet so cfm wont be preggy. but play safe oso gd. this is e first time i am so lookin fwd to see doc. i hate med. but i wanna see if i got so lucky to strike or not while taking med.

i oso keep falling sick non stop aft i bd lei. i noticed if tat mth nv bd a lot, i no sick lei. if bd a lot then i sick...

i oso keep falling sick non stop aft i bd lei. i noticed if tat mth nv bd a lot, i no sick lei. if bd a lot then i sick...
lol I didn't fall sick when I BD. but that time we went china to attend my bro in law wedding. come back whole family fell sick, but hubby was the first one. then my turn.

maybe that's why that cycle I no much expectations and heng heng got it.

Is ok la! That's what we are all here for mah to whine! Cannot whine to other pple they will think we are nuts.
yayayay i agree. very true. and they think i am so annoying lor.

Gd morning ladies. TGIF.
sloshy, how ur beanie?
hi twinkletot, i am oso in my CD21!!! ssame same. but i nv O. i must wait for 2mths+ to O cos my cycle is 90days+
i went to see TSB for e 2nd time too last week. did u go last week? yup she is a lot better le. cos she sees my temp all on her chart and not other TCM doc chart hahah tat's y la. i plot e chart for my previous cycle too so tat she can compare a bit.

hi ladies.. been super busy with my work..
can only peek and try to post here as n when only..

Just want to check for the CB ovulation strips.. When can we use it? I read the instructions and it say is FMU but i remember that for O strips normally is using 2nd pee or so right?
Another qtn is for O-ing when temp dips and then increase there should be a 0.x difference right?? THe more i temp the more blur am i.. haixxx
wondersss yup dono y CB one is FMU lei. but i use cheap opk test in e noon or at least 3rd urine. unless i see very dark 2 lines or quite dark then i will use my cb to test. if not very expensive.

when u O, ur temp will rise very high den dropped. i am still learning thou cos tcm said i O but CB showed i O later. dono lei.
sample temp.jpg

Just finished my review n lunch... gynae said still got blood clots ard in the womb, hope it will disappear on it's own not develop w bacteria n become infection... the other beanie has further grown in length fm 2.15 to 2.5cm within 2 days. Wat a relief both me n dh had on our face... just hope everything smooth smooth 8 mths down the road.. had a short shopping n lunch on my own at parkway, damn happy but now it's time to go home rest n on laptop.. someone in ofc needs my email..

gd to hear the beanie is growing! take gd care of urself and dont walk ard too much for the moment too!
u taking an tai yao fr tsb?

great to hear that!!! rest lots ok. did gynae give u any hormone pills? i dono wat is e name but i know if there is bleeding, u need to take tat. and e side effect is vomit n vomit for some ppl, my friend do.

Hi everyone! I'm back from holiday! Now also in tww.. May god bless all of us..
LOL at a glance i tot u mean u are bk from holiday and now oso in tw (taiwan) LOL... good luck booy, twinkletot, our cycle buddy oso in her 2ww. only me not tog wtih u 2 this time. but i will see u gals in 2mths time if u are still here. HOPEFULLY i wont see u two in 2ww but can come in chat chat

wondersss yup dono y CB one is FMU lei. but i use cheap opk test in e noon or at least 3rd urine. unless i see very dark 2 lines or quite dark then i will use my cb to test. if not very expensive.

when u O, ur temp will rise very high den dropped. i am still learning thou cos tcm said i O but CB showed i O later. dono lei.
View attachment 270180
I think u actually O after the day u test positive leh. did u tell tsb when u tested positive? cos the temp dip and rised continuously for 3 days after that which shows O. just my 2 cents worth, coz doesn't mean the lowest dip equals to O. to O only requires a dip.

Actually I also donwan buy but my mom ask me order 1 set for her . If I c she hv I don hv I will cry ha ha

Juz went to beautify myself ytd and tdy for my upcoming tw photoshoot trip but I still not happy

Waiting for BFP:
28 Apr - Piggling
03 May - Booy
06 May - doodoo123
21 May - Whinypooh
25 May - angel_mommy
4 July - Emily

little_bud, Dustygritty

the table getting shorter n shorter lol. think we oso bfn till disappointed liao.

So far, no BFP from our list for April.. haiz.
I think Jumbo Girl came in and update us recently. Hopefully all of us have more luck in May.

hi all, I think I wont add in my name here cos I think I'll feel more relax without seeing my name there :p if not keep seeing the testing date, I'll be very stressed ..cos I wanna just relax and try my best.. ;) so here's the updated list .. I'll be cheering for the ladies here! :)

Waiting for BFP:
28 Apr - Piggling
21 May - Whinypooh
4 July - Emily

Chocopiggie + Tae Yang- taking a break, Pooh232 - may be trying for ivfJumboGirl, wantababy, angel_fairy, Hlixian, angelbaby, qin17, maerceci, Dora...updates?
little_bud, Dustygritty

Actually I also donwan buy but my mom ask me order 1 set for her . If I c she hv I don hv I will cry ha ha

Juz went to beautify myself ytd and tdy for my upcoming tw photoshoot trip but I still not happy

Don't be sad, bel. Try to cheer up then can look nice during the trip.
It is hard but really must fang qing song.

u wont be happy for awhile, but good to make urself look pretty pretty. hope ur mood gets better okay?

woot going for photoshoot! ur hubby so sweet, married so long liao still bring u go take photos.
I also want loh, my hubby probably says I bo liao. that time take not enough?! lol

hi all, I think I wont add in my name here cos I think I'll feel more relax without seeing my name there :p if not keep seeing the testing date, I'll be very stressed ..cos I wanna just relax and try my best.. ;) so here's the updated list .. I'll be cheering for the ladies here! :)

Waiting for BFP:
28 Apr - Piggling
21 May - Whinypooh
4 July - Emily

little_bud, Dustygritty
I rem someone BFP in April, but I think she isn't very active one. jst happen she bfp and came into the thread. I cant rem whats her nick also.

Back