(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Askching

Hi hi. Same as you I'm going for csect most likely. Edd 3 nov but should deliver by end October due to csect. I'm still contemplating whether I want to go for vbac but scare of the risk. Not worried about myself but more for the baby.

Hello mummies, I can now officially join the group after a torturous 2 weeks of waiting the fetus and heartbeat to appear. I have a strong heartbeat and a fetal at 9 weeks. Going to be a end Nov mummy (but most probably early Nov as I'm going for C-section). Please add me to the FB group as well. My email is [email protected]. This will be my #2 :)
Good to hear fetus is doing well!
But I Can't find u in FB based on your email. U add me as FB friend instead? then I can add u in group.

I dont know whether i will subscribe to SBI (Subsequent Birth Incentive) ..
Will be asking when i am going for my gynae check next week ..

If no appt, the wait can be very long ..
The walk-ins only get their chance when those with appts need to rest & redo ..
I cant tahan the full bladder ..
My oscar test for no 1 was almost 3 hrs ..
I held my bladder for almost 2 hrs until i needed to pee ..
The mtb that was 'sharing' the room with me was there for almost 5 hrs by the time i was done ..
Do 'talk' to baby to co-operate ..
My gal laid flat only when I told her daddy is coming into the room soon so be good ..
Daddy's gal ..
OH....you mean the Oscar scan can take like 3hours?!?!?!

OH....you mean the Oscar scan can take like 3hours?!?!?!
Hahah... ya.. If beanie is lying at the wrong angle for the scan..

Mine as sleeping like a log (in the correct angle), so measurements was easy to take.. till the sonographer need the baby to move, wahhhh, prepare to be poke and some violent shaking to shake baby awake. Haha

Askching

Hi hi. Same as you I'm going for csect most likely. Edd 3 nov but should deliver by end October due to csect. I'm still contemplating whether I want to go for vbac but scare of the risk. Not worried about myself but more for the baby.

I'm also considering VBAC and my gynae says my risk is much lower as the gap between by #1 and #2 is 3 years.

But my hubby ask me why i want to have so many wounds (at the tummy from #1 and at the v from VBAC). hahaha

I'm also considering VBAC and my gynae says my risk is much lower as the gap between by #1 and #2 is 3 years.

But my hubby ask me why i want to have so many wounds (at the tummy from #1 and at the v from VBAC). hahaha

Haha your hubby is funny. Hmmm im not sure of my risk. Gap is 6 year. for my boy I was induced on edd 5th nov but unable to dilate for 18 hours. Gynae push me for e - csect. Had a horrible recovery time and traumatic experience. First time mom and inexperience and ill prepared. Suffer from mild depression. So this time hoping for a natural recovery.
I will check with the gynae to see what she say. Anyway safety of the newborn is of top priority than my preferred birth method.

Btw mummies heard of baby plus?? I think I gonna use it.. Heard lot of good reviews. Dunno when I should start though..

I have baby plus. I have been using for my #1. Yes, she is very alert since birth BUT she is also EXTREMELY ACTIVE (I have friends who go out with us and said that after seeing #1, they dont dare to give birth hahaha). At 2.5yrs old now, she has very short attention span comparing to her peeps and it is a problem for her schooling. I'm not too sure if it is because of baby plus and i'm comtemplating whether to use it again for my #2.

I started using baby plus when I was in my 4th mth previously.

Haha your hubby is funny. Hmmm im not sure of my risk. Gap is 6 year. for my boy I was induced on edd 5th nov but unable to dilate for 18 hours. Gynae push me for e - csect. Had a horrible recovery time and traumatic experience. First time mom and inexperience and ill prepared. Suffer from mild depression. So this time hoping for a natural recovery.
I will check with the gynae to see what she say. Anyway safety of the newborn is of top priority than my preferred birth method.

#1 was a breech baby so I had 3 weeks to prepare for the C section. Silly me cried in the gynae office when he told me baby not turning down and i might need to go for a csection. I spent 2 months prior prepping for V birth by looking at gruesome birth pictures and processes so at that time, not being to do it naturally was a major blow to me.

But yes, i do agree with you that the recovery was horrible and it affected my ability to latch. I only managed to latch when #1 turns 1.5mths. :( But sometimes, God has his own plans la so baby and mommy's safety is No. 1.

go to find friends tab at the top panel. On the left handside, there is a Invite Friend portion. Just need to key in yttrium's email and an invite will send to yttrium directly. Hope it helps.

Yup i used find friends and search. But it keep saying no result found for [email protected].

Well im not going to dwell too much into my first exp. Scare emotional. I failed to bf as a result as too tired, no cl to help, and too painful due to blisters and engorgement. Give up after 3 weeks. My son immune system very low.

This time I hope to be fully prepared. Cl, massage lady and splurge on myself.

Dont laugh at me, I already bought my medela pisa. Although I already hv ameda. And hands free bustier . Milk bags. GoIng to stock up on storage bottle and spare parts so i dont have to keep washing.

Wah today morning thread so happening. Dammit I missed work in the morning today. I'm so tired I over slp. Going in after lunch.

I really don't know why I'm so extremely tired. Just very sleepy.

3 more days to seeing Gynae and hopefully can get a scan to make sure beanie is doing well at 9w plus.

So exciting when I see you all describe about oscar scan. If all goes well coming Monday then I will very much look fwd to my Oscar scan on 12 may.

Anyone else end nov baby doing oscar at that time?

Gynae say very tired n no mood to work is very very normal - our body is working overtime for beanie n placenta :p

Gynae say very tired n no mood to work is very very normal - our body is working overtime for beanie n placenta :p
Serious. Cox my ms not as bad and fatigue kicks in very terribly. I just feel exhausted. Honestly I can lie in bed all day now. Help!

Wah today morning thread so happening. Dammit I missed work in the morning today. I'm so tired I over slp. Going in after lunch.

I really don't know why I'm so extremely tired. Just very sleepy.

3 more days to seeing Gynae and hopefully can get a scan to make sure beanie is doing well at 9w plus.

So exciting when I see you all describe about oscar scan. If all goes well coming Monday then I will very much look fwd to my Oscar scan on 12 may.

Anyone else end nov baby doing oscar at that time?
I am doing mine on 8 May. 2 more weeks and no gynae visit in between...so quite scared as no assurance before that...

Serious. Cox my ms not as bad and fatigue kicks in very terribly. I just feel exhausted. Honestly I can lie in bed all day now. Help!
I think I may be the worst...I wake up at 7am, nap at 1pm for an hour and sleep at anytime between 7.30-9.30pm everyday!

I also feel fatigue in the earlier weeks too (now less tired already). So i bed rest every time I'm home and over the weekends. Haha.. like some useless women. Work, eat, nap -.- no nap also lie on the bed n do nothing.

Yttrium, thanks for adding ppl in :)

I think I'll be ready to join the FB grp after my 20th week scan if everything is good. I'm so scared lor

Mummies,

Is it really bad to eat cup noodles almost every day? Recently, I kept eating Maggie mee and cup noodles.

Mine started before I tested positive. Slept my weekends away. Still thought I'm falling sick soon. Lol

Jia you! Soon you'll be less tired liao (;
Hehe thanks. Just hope is the beanie making me so tired. Hahaha. Anything for the little beanie :)

I have baby plus. I have been using for my #1. Yes, she is very alert since birth BUT she is also EXTREMELY ACTIVE (I have friends who go out with us and said that after seeing #1, they dont dare to give birth hahaha). At 2.5yrs old now, she has very short attention span comparing to her peeps and it is a problem for her schooling. I'm not too sure if it is because of baby plus and i'm comtemplating whether to use it again for my #2.

I started using baby plus when I was in my 4th mth previously.

My #1, not using baby plus.
Also very active , alert but short concentration span. This kind of affect his studies. He is now primary 2.. His spelling.. Aiyo.. But when thing interest him, he pick up really fast.

Mummies,

Is it really bad to eat cup noodles almost every day? Recently, I kept eating Maggie mee and cup noodles.
Same! Craving for instant noodles that curb my MS. Feel so comfortable after eating but I'm trying to limit cos not so healthy. so eat once every few days.

I will be doing oscar on 10May which is 5.5 weeks from the last appt. such a long interval.
I know I know... Mine was 5 weeks long too... Arrghhhhh...

But In between I went in to see Gyane twice due to some discharge and lower abdominal pain..

Next sat I'm going for my Oscar... Can't wait!! Pray hard that everything is gonna be ok.. Fingers crossed!!

Same! Craving for instant noodles that curb my MS. Feel so comfortable after eating but I'm trying to limit cos not so healthy. so eat once every few days.

I have on and off cravings for instant noodles also but was told that the msg no good. maybe buy koka brand no msg??

Once in a while ill indulge in instant noodle esp korean noodle and tom yam fried noodle. Yum yum. Just when I thought my vomiting stop it return today before lunch. Had beef brisket and sprite. Cold sprite soothe my nausea. Very naughty I know will try to curb my craving for soft drink. Drank coke yesterday. Bad girl

Anyone drinking tea and coffee? I managed to stay away until this week when I returned office. In office I feel very difficult to abstain as trying to stay awake. Been drinking a small cup of teh si kosong since Monday. But today the urge to drink another cup is quite strong

I used to hv to drink my coffee every morn without fail but ever since preg, I hv zero urge for coffee. Weird. But I still can't resist coffee bean's ultimate ice blended mocha!

When I have craving for Coke, I opt for A&W rootbeer. At least is caffeine free hehe

Actually I should steer clear of all soft drinks due to risk of gestational diabetes as family history of diabetes. Having sprite today since its free. Haha me yao gui but it sure washes my nausea down. I will try not touch soft drink esp coke again I hope.

I used to hv to drink my coffee every morn without fail but ever since preg, I hv zero urge for coffee. Weird. But I still can't resist coffee bean's ultimate ice blended mocha!

Me too.cthe thing is.. I have problem with all drinks.. Including plain water.. I am always lack of water.

I quit coffee the next day when I tested positive the night before. coz I had many miscarriages before, and dr says for me, cannot even risk taking one cup a day. so I quit totally. I used to have my daily morning nespresso before heading out to work. now my capsules are collecting dust.

Hopeful mum..

Talk about Ms come back with vengeance..
I kind of understand how you meant.. My ms suddenly came back. Was so looking forward to weekend.

Me going for oscar scanning on 7. I can't really chose my date as high risk dept available on mon, wed and Friday. All fall on my schooling days..

same same! used to have coffee every morning till this pregnancy come, totally no urge for coffee already. till now haven't 'sort-tio' atas coffee. hees

Hopeful mum..

Talk about Ms come back with vengeance..
I kind of understand how you meant.. My ms suddenly came back. Was so looking forward to weekend.

Me going for oscar scanning on 7. I can't really chose my date as high risk dept available on mon, wed and Friday. All fall on my schooling days..
omg, I hope u are feeling okay. it came back with a vengeance for you ah? sorry babe, must be hard.
im having nausea again but not as bad as the past 2 weeks. only fatigue that hits me super hard now. I feel like sleeping every min.

Back