An Ugly Duckling Journey - I'm a single mum

Miss Lemonade

Hi,

Just a brief introduction on myself, I'm 30 this year. A divorcee with a 6 year old son. I'm also a blogger, who blogs about beauty and my experiences in plastic surgery. Sorry I do not write good English, hope you all won't mind.

I'm new here, the reason I signed up an account here and open up a thread. This is because I have many readers whom i met, who are either divorcee without or with kids.

I went through several failed relationship. Eventually, got married and gave birth to my son. Things didn't pend out well, so resorted into divorce. Due to sudden stress, ended up into depression.

I wasn't born pretty, have been a introvert. Totally lack of confident, especially after my birth in 2008. Plastic surgery have been always in my mind, but I don't have guts to do it. And of cox the cost is one of the main issue. Until one day I start to google, and found my way out.

I do understand plastic surgery can be addictive, if we do not know what we are doing. And it can't helps me in feeling more secure, unless I changed and stay positive.

During this journey, I decided to start blogging and meet like-minded friends like me. And indeed, we met alot of readers, and some eventually we become very good friends who support each others. As most of them are also single mum or divorcee. We share same thought and hoping to live life better, of cox you all may think I'm a freak.

I know there are many ladies out there, who wish to have plastic surgery. But yet couldn't have support from anyone. Do not hesitate to email me at [email protected] , if you have any queries that I could help you.

Below is my before and after picture, over several revisions and surgeries over the 4 years. I've done 3 times eyelid surgeries including the latest one in Korea and the previous 2 times was with different doctors in different country, nose job in Hatyai and 3 times fat grafting including the latest one in Korea.

PicsArt_1398185405193_zps496f9cec.jpg

Visit my blog to read more :) www.misslemonade.com

Back