(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

It a prenatal education system. It has sound drum but Sound like heart beat to me. Haha.
胎教。 baby cry less and more concentration span and few other advantagesz I hav friend using it during their pregnancy and all said very good..
I use it 4 my no 1. According to my uncle, my gal is alert (my aunt s a nanny so he got see a few kids or mayb malaysia n s' pore kids different). Baby dun really cry 4 attention, can self pacifier

Ya. I'm looking for second hand now. If brand new is 300 over.. So if you guy got friend selling.. Let me know!! Haha

Hi mummies, went to the Watsons member sale today.. Bought a blood pressure monitor.. And lots of other stuffs..

And these... I thk quite cheap.. 3 bottles for $14.90...

As for the baby plus, I think up to individual leh... Inside tummy I feel just listen to normal jazz music can le..

Come out den train...

ImageUploadedByForum1398344670.445230.jpg

Will come and go ??
Ya I thought my ms not coming back Liao. But I read many places say it comes and go. Sometimes it comes back with a vengeance.

My ms not so bad but I'm getting really fatigue. I was less tired the first few weeks. At Least now I have appetite and just whack food then eat too much indigested. But managed to keep it down without vomiting.

Ya I thought my ms not coming back Liao. But I read many places say it comes and go. Sometimes it comes back with a vengeance.

My ms not so bad but I'm getting really fatigue. I was less tired the first few weeks. At Least now I have appetite and just whack food then eat too much indigested. But managed to keep it down without vomiting.

Oh dear I hate it!! Hopefully u gonna get better..
First trimester gonna over soon!! Just eat when ever you like..

lol why cannot use facial products? mummy to be must look pretty pretty mah. lol some more with ms already so sian, dont wear a bit how to be pretty pretty.
I wanna be pretty mommy.

Lol. Yes I agreed we Must be pretty mum. Just afraid some products might be harmful for the baby

wat reviews did ur gf gives? I mean, seems like there r more positive and barely neg review on this prodt online... find it kindda unbelievable....

and I read that it is like lesson scheme? I mean, wat lessons r they talking about?

They said no difference between #1 and #2! Lols.

Good Friday morning! Wanna check for oscar scan, is it via v scan or abdominal scan? Wanna c to wear dress or pants for more convenience, heehee. So far all my scans are v scan so I always wear dresses for check up.tks

Good Friday morning! Wanna check for oscar scan, is it via v scan or abdominal scan? Wanna c to wear dress or pants for more convenience, heehee. So far all my scans are v scan so I always wear dresses for check up.tks

Morning.. TGIF!

Abdominal scan.. can only do during 10 to 12 weeks

Allbwell
Abdominal scan. I did mine last week at week 11.

Btw hello everyone here. Been a silent reader all these while as had 2 prev m/c before so dare not post anything till stable stable. Expecting #2 and this is my fourth pregnancy.

my #1 is 6 this year and going to pri 1 next year. So excited.

Last edited:
Btw i belong to the high risk age group but thank god my Oscar result show I am low risk for chromosome abnormality.

Hd spotting scare this pregnancy as well as my #1 and #3 pregnancy which unfortunately the prev both is not viable. This time I bed rest for close to 2 months to play safe on top of proluton jab, daily flaxiparin jab, utrogesterone supplement 2p x2times a day. Turn out bleeding could be caused by the cervical polyp growth which was only diagnosed by the cover gynae while my gynae is away on leave.

Although I'm now in my 12 weeks but still quite jumpy and can't help worrying still. Haha gan cheong spider. Cant wait to see my cute little one again in 2 weeks time. Heading to Vietnam for Hol next week to take my mind off things a little. Hubby told me it is going to be slow and relax trip cos gynae warn I might bleed again.

Happy Friday, gals and hv a fab weekend ahead.

Mine was abdominal scan. They asked me to hold full bladder too. Hahha

oh ok, so wear pants with a top will be better...ok then I must rem not to go toilet beforehand..i always go toilet before scan. heehee

Gotta wait quite long for the scan (waited from 8.30 to near 10 plus).. so still can pee actually. Jus drink one cup of water after u pee. ;)

Yea, no more sore boobs (still sensitive tho)
Backaches lesser too. But my leg aching if I walk too much :confused:

For me, Boobs still feel pain when press but not as tender and sore as before. Noticed a surge in vomiting early this week but tapers off since yesterday.

No backache though.

Chionging to the clinic early tml morning (number 1 in Q, best) to listen to my oscar and blood test review. *keeping all my fingers n toes crossed*

Chionging to the clinic early tml morning (number 1 in Q, best) to listen to my oscar and blood test review. *keeping all my fingers n toes crossed*

Do you hv an appointment? I don't have and I was told to reach there by 7:45. I'm second in Q. By 9 I'm all done. I did mine at tmc.

wow. y u ladies no appt de ar? I got appt for oscar scan at 2.30pm.
hope no need to wait for long....

Juz now vomited again. been sometime since i last vomited.
sianz. throat start to pain since ytd. hope is nothing serious. now trying to drink more water...... hope the pain can subside....

tml morning i have appointment for the review :) still want to be early and hear the result :)
for the Oscar scan i didnt have appointment time as week 12 appointement tall fully booked. so gotta do walk in at thomson and was asked to reach before 10am for walk-in. i reached at 8.30am and got Q number 11 lor.

wow. y u ladies no appt de ar? I got appt for oscar scan at 2.30pm.
hope no need to wait for long....

Juz now vomited again. been sometime since i last vomited.
sianz. throat start to pain since ytd. hope is nothing serious. now trying to drink more water...... hope the pain can subside....
if those beanies before yours are cooperative enough, you don't have to wait too long. Priority are given to ladies with appointment slot :D

drink warm water ok, may helps abit.

if those beanies before yours are cooperative enough, you don't have to wait too long. Priority are given to ladies with appointment slot :D

drink warm water ok, may helps abit.
ok. thanks. hope so ba. keke. but i definitely will b early as i wan to go check out their FBI. c whether worth to take up or nt.

Hello mummies, I can now officially join the group after a torturous 2 weeks of waiting the fetus and heartbeat to appear. I have a strong heartbeat and a fetal at 9 weeks. Going to be a end Nov mummy (but most probably early Nov as I'm going for C-section). Please add me to the FB group as well. My email is [email protected]. This will be my #2 :)

If no appt, the wait can be very long ..
The walk-ins only get their chance when those with appts need to rest & redo ..
I cant tahan the full bladder ..
My oscar test for no 1 was almost 3 hrs ..
I held my bladder for almost 2 hrs until i needed to pee ..
The mtb that was 'sharing' the room with me was there for almost 5 hrs by the time i was done ..
Do 'talk' to baby to co-operate ..
My gal laid flat only when I told her daddy is coming into the room soon so be good ..
Daddy's gal ..

Ashiee sorry I misread haha.

Stoneystoney, I didn't get an appointment as slot is full and my hubby wasn't in town for the later dates. So walk in.

Ashiee sorry I misread haha.

Stoneystoney, I didn't get an appointment as slot is full and my hubby wasn't in town for the later dates. So walk in.
oic. when the nurse try to book for me this wk, the slot also full lor.
earliest is next wk. when i in wk13. so gynae say juz go ahead.

Back