Breast Size After Pregnancy

Did your boob size increase, remain the same or decrease after you've given birth?

• Same size but deflated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smaller

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MistyCloud

I just found out that most breasts will shrink to a smaller size as compared to pre-pregnancy after giving birth and want to know if this is true.

Can mommies share? I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I always thought will remain the same size (before getting pregnant) after pregnancy or maybe grow even bigger.

It's such a horror!! Smaller?? :(

Last edited:

Very sad le... not very big to begin with then shrink until like no more. I really hope not. just stay the same size at least please. Bigger also can. :p

if u breastfeed and lose weight of course it will shrink. i thought mine will remain bigger cuz i have ample and over supply but as times pass.. supply of breastmilk reduce and after i stopped bf. it kinda shrank abit mb cuz it droops due to overstretch of skin.
mb becuz i din bother to tone chest muscle so it droops abit. btw my cup went frm A to C or D when delivery and BF. now back to A after stopping bf.

O, I don't mean shrink from size when pregnant. More like shrink from pre-pregnancy size. Smaller than before.

yes it did shrink frm pre-pregnancy. cuz all my fats suck out frm breastfeeding. thats what i think. but only a little bit. it looks smaller becuz it droops and not as perky. i pre preg is A. now is also A. but from A75 to 85A. sad. ahhah.. fatter n rib cage bigger.

have friend who was an A. Became like A+ during pregnancy. Shrunk to A- after pregnancy. :)

Another was an A. Became a B during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Shrunk back to A but bit saggy after.

Another was B. Became a D during pregnancy and breastfeeding. now a C.

Another was B. Became a D and stayed a D.

You name it. The variation is there.

Try massaging pre/post pregnancy/breastfeeding. But please be cautious about using any "firming" or other creams and lotions if you are breastfeeding. All such liquids are absorbed into the skin and can be transmitted to baby through your milk. Think you can continue to use , e.g. Clarins tonic fuile, buttershea and other stuff which are save to use during pregnancy . Important thing is not the size but to prevent sagging and stretchmarks. No point having bigger boobs if they droop ! Look like someone's great grandma :) And if they shrinkat least let them be smallbut firm. not small empty "bags" which hang loose.
:)

Yeah but the thing is i'm not big to begin with. Seems like bigger ones get bigger and smaller ones, smaller. Mostly smaller. Interesting... didn't know will become like this after pregnancy. :|

:) what to do...

for me, after no. 1, it got smaller.
after no. 2, I think it's a bit bigger.
will update you next year after I stop bf-ing no.3 :)

Back