Similac Milk powder for Infant 0-6 mth

Loraine

ImageUploadedByForum1397711643.933474.jpg

hi Mummies, anyone of you giving your infant this milk powder as per the attached?
do you guys know any supplier selling cheaper than NTUC?

or do you recommend to buy in Msia instead?

pls advise

thanks

Every individual's quality perception is different, some find the quality of msia milk powder poor. However some do not mind the quality, since $ diff alot. I suggest u buy 1 tin from msia and feel it urself.

I had heard that milk powders sold in malaysia tend to have different color as what we see if we buy from Singapore.

You can get cheaper ones from traditonal medical hall at CCK.

I heard similac stage 1/2 are different between Sg and msia. Stage 3 is the same. I have compared stage 3 myself and found it to be same. Stage 1/2 not sure though coz I was breastfeeding exclusively.

Malaysia and Singapore milk powder do differ in their ingredients as some are missing. Have a supplier to recommend that sell diapers and milk powder cheaper with no minimum delivery. Save alot buying from him. But have to wait a month for my orders so I order monthly. Can whats app him for pricelist. I think he sell similac stage 1 at 48$ where ntuc sell it at 59.60? But he just stopped supplying enfamil as it's too expensive. Maybe he will sell enfamil soon back. Will attach the price list of diapers and milk for you. Sometimes he will even have promotion! Sooooo cheap! 8448-0054- Hadi
ImageUploadedByForum1404356275.967777.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1404356299.233378.jpg

Hope this help all mummies!

Back