Support group - Miscarriages

ya my gynaes doesn't agree to tcm. sounds good that Dr Jocelyn believes. so I nvr bu or do confinement after mc loh. now my mum scold me for not listening to her lol

ya my gynaes doesn't agree to tcm. sounds good that Dr Jocelyn believes. so I nvr bu or do confinement after mc loh. now my mum scold me for not listening to her lol

Ya, if not for her, I will not know I have alternative to go to. Back then, I was ignorant about all these. haha

ha ha i think im the one who had the longest HL. i actually took 5 weeks off from work to 'heal' my heart body and soul.
i jsut wanted to get away from office and be mself at home. but time passed so fast!

ha ha i think im the one who had the longest HL. i actually took 5 weeks off from work to 'heal' my heart body and soul.
i jsut wanted to get away from office and be mself at home. but time passed so fast!
5 weeks! my fibroid surgery only gave me 4 weeks. ectopic surgery only 3 weeks leh!
lol but ectopic I wanted to go back to work for one last week so I told dr dont need anymore mc. coz my notice period 2 mths, who knows I ganna ectopic. last week go back clear work dont want leave shit behind.
that week I work past 3am! lol almost daily, even on my last day.

ya last time workaholic, not I take a chill pill.

5 weeks! my fibroid surgery only gave me 4 weeks. ectopic surgery only 3 weeks leh!
lol but ectopic I wanted to go back to work for one last week so I told dr dont need anymore mc. coz my notice period 2 mths, who knows I ganna ectopic. last week go back clear work dont want leave shit behind.
that week I work past 3am! lol almost daily, even on my last day.

ya last time workaholic, not I take a chill pill.

Wah! My doc gave me 2 weeks only. He said I should recover in 3 days but mentally, I may need longer time, so he gave me two week. Wow! 5 weeks is good!

ya I resign coz my dad wanna retire. so I come and help him, kinda like take over his small biz. so now I got a lot of free time and no more OT.
I am such a workaholic for the past 10 years. even when preggie I will work past midnight one when necessary. lol so I dont know lah just work loh. dont finish like feel uneasy.

so now I finally understand what is work life balance and I enjoy it. I dont like my job per say, but I love the freedom and free time it gives me to rest my body.

Hi Haze02,

Thank you for the advice. I am drinking lots of red date with logan and ginger and also eating food with lots of ginger as well. I think all women in this forum are strong women who have the courage to try again despite failures. I hope I can gain that courage soon to try again. I am currently 34 and docs all say because of age, MC risk is higher. That is really not encouraging to me.

How could ur gynea be so discouraging... This year I'm 36 year old & MC 3 times, my gynea still encourage me to never give up... Only meantime he ask me to wait for fetus result & let my body recover first... As I had 2 D&C within 6 mth, somehow it make my body weak.. So I'm now see TSB to recover my body.. Dun let age affect u dear.... There a lot of ladies here at age of 30+ too... Take ur time to recover mentally and physically, cry and rant as much u want... When time come by, u will realize how strong u are... Jiayou dear!

ya I have mc for one week for natural mc also. its not so much abt physically not able to work, but emotionally not able to work loh.

he ask me treat it as menses :( maybe cause mine is chemical pregnancy. but its still mc...im lost of word
oh ya chem preg they nvr give me MC also. coz its like a mensus. actually hor I try not to treat my 2 chems as miscarraiges. but the drs keep saying is miscarriage. coz I add them in I become have 5 miscarriages. I dont like the sound of it. but I have accepted it as one type of miscarriage.

ya but I wasn't very sad during chem preg. I cry one day I recover liao. just disappointed.

Hello everyone....princess , hopeful, haze, baby sparkles....

How is everyone? Long time......
I am recovering my opn for the ahesion band and will be trying IVF in June....
Is everyone still in the battle? Jia you!!!!

haha my doc very generous with MC and HL so he said i can request as much as i want. so i had 5 weeks lor.. i really didnt feel like working n facing everyone even though i was physically fine.

my HL is 60 days entitlement.

hi miracle no. 2.. im still popping by this thread once in a while :)

haha my doc very generous with MC and HL so he said i can request as much as i want. so i had 5 weeks lor.. i really didnt feel like working n facing everyone even though i was physically fine.

my HL is 60 days entitlement.

hi miracle no. 2.. im still popping by this thread once in a while :)
I also have 60 days hospitalization leave leh. lol nvm lah I pai seh to take so much leave. last time very silly one. come to think of it I shd have just taken. my boss very sweet, she actually say I dont need to go back do handover. meaning my notice period just over like that loh together with the HL. lol but I cannot ,just have to go back and finish. and I miss my colleagues. lol I siao kia.

not only u forfeit the HL but u stay back till morning...really xiao leh
lol ya loh. that's why my mum says my ming very ku. lol but its a choice mah. she says u quit liao still need to commit to work. siao. lol
she says quit liao no bonus no promotion no nothing. but my bosses so nice to me I cannot dont do properly. like "owe" them like that.

they super sweet love them so much. lol

Tan Siew Buoy. TCM in helping infertility
Fann Wong and Mark Lee's wife see her.

Hi Baby Sparkles,

This TCM good? Where is it located?

I have another contact from another friend for a TCM in Marine Parade call Ban Choon Chan whom I heard is also good with infertility. I am going to try and see him on Sunday.

Hi Baby Sparkles,

This TCM good? Where is it located?

I have another contact from another friend for a TCM in Marine Parade call Ban Choon Chan whom I heard is also good with infertility. I am going to try and see him on Sunday.
hi I hear mixed reviews abt the Ban choon chan. u can consider seeing tsb, his queue super ultra long. I rem someone said he misdiagnosed the lady. dont know to be preggie or not. I cant recall.

I used to go to ban choon chan before I switch to tsb. I just find he has no queue system n every time waited 2 hrs to see him, sometimes I wait until I want to faint from hunger

How could ur gynea be so discouraging... This year I'm 36 year old & MC 3 times, my gynea still encourage me to never give up... Only meantime he ask me to wait for fetus result & let my body recover first... As I had 2 D&C within 6 mth, somehow it make my body weak.. So I'm now see TSB to recover my body.. Dun let age affect u dear.... There a lot of ladies here at age of 30+ too... Take ur time to recover mentally and physically, cry and rant as much u want... When time come by, u will realize how strong u are... Jiayou dear!

Thank you Haze02, that is why I have to change a gynea who can give us some positiveness. Is this TSB person very good? Can share the contacts?

wah...like this i also whacked in coming cycle...i suspect i kena second chem mc cause this menses is very unusually....but but cause i heard u r most fertile aft mc...make me wanna ttc again soonest

That is what I heard too. Immediately try after recover. But TCM usually recommends to wait for a few months then try to avoid another MC again.

Thank you Haze02, that is why I have to change a gynea who can give us some positiveness. Is this TSB person very good? Can share the contacts?

TSB helped Mark lee's wife concieve 3 times & helped Fann Wong got pregnant too.
Personally she helped me concieve the previous 2 pregnancy within 5 visit but end up MC lor..
Only downside abt her is... U need to brew the medicine at home urself.. Drink two days and rest for 2 days. I bought the electric brew pot to help me... So it make things a lot more easier...

U need to call for a appt before going down.. Her appt is very full, so be prepare to wait for weeks before ur first visit.
Normally ppl will go for the clinic at Chinatown... Heard other mother saying the medicine seem bigger packet at Chinatown. I didn't tried the one at NTU, so I can't comment... Alway I goes to Chinatown lor. *^^*

Clinic 1: NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
60 Nanyang Drive SBS-01s-68
Singapore 637551
Tel: 65921732/ 65921733 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 8.30am to 12.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri) & 1.30 to 4.30pm (Tue & Thurs)

Clinic 2: Health & Beauty Pte Ltd, Traditional chinese medicine centre
No. 38 upper cross st,
Singapore 058341
Tel: 65344131 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 3pm to 8pm(Mon, wed & fri)

ya basically after my chem preg in dec. TCM told me to rest my body for min 3-6 mths.

by 3rd mth I rested I strike unexpectedly.

anyway what Dr Su shared was, with my past miscarriages history, if I keep trying and mc again, then can have a huge impact on me. my menopause may come early! I really stunt. cos she says ur body think u already delivered a few babies, so can rest. must rest properly to go further. so she says dont know why we rushing. coz rushing is not good for body.

so ladies, up to ur own discretion wanna try or not. also everyone has different health type, so do what u think is best for urself.

after I see Dr su I got listen to her. I didn't actively try, I took the if have then good attitude, although I will still be disappointed when af shows.

TSB I think go NTU better, coz I went NTU, she has time to chit chat with me leh. lol and not so stressful. some ladies in the 2ww TTC thread says when they go Chinatown they very stress. the consultation super fast and she a bit impatient. lol I dont know how true la. but at NTU I didn't wait for long, then I met her once only. she okay lah, I prefer dr SU.

but I do believe she can help ppl conceive that's why I die also make apt go see her lol.

TSB charge differently... Must see each body condition...
For my last visit.. I was charge $90+ for abt 1 mth supply of herbs.

u still got break around 3mths....
I try but not like die die must bd that type. didn't really test for O also, but I know my body so I roughly know when I O. I was thinking if strike lioa just say by chance loh lol then TCM wont scold me.

but she worry for my health, she worry I cannot ovulate again if I keep having miscarriages.

ya basically after my chem preg in dec. TCM told me to rest my body for min 3-6 mths.

by 3rd mth I rested I strike unexpectedly.

anyway what Dr Su shared was, with my past miscarriages history, if I keep trying and mc again, then can have a huge impact on me. my menopause may come early! I really stunt. cos she says ur body think u already delivered a few babies, so can rest. must rest properly to go further. so she says dont know why we rushing. coz rushing is not good for body.

so ladies, up to ur own discretion wanna try or not. also everyone has different health type, so do what u think is best for urself.

after I see Dr su I got listen to her. I didn't actively try, I took the if have then good attitude, although I will still be disappointed when af shows.

WOW! Dr Su say that..!! Gosh... Early menopause sound so scary. Pray everyone doesn't need to face that prob..
Yeah actually I prefer Dr Su... She more motherly and willing to sit down more then 15 min to chit chat with me.. We can talk abt anything... Family issue to health... Haha! Gosh I miss her so much... Somehow Tsb helped me concieve a 2 times, so I trust in her herb more.. Tat why keep visiting her... But she also okay with me in chit chatting wor... She will chit until the asst will come in and chase after her by saying a lot of patient outside waiting... maybe I super talkative bah.. Haha!

hello, hope u are recovering well from ur op!
jia you!! pouring baby dust on u since u are going to try soon.

I hope I can continue pouring baby dust till nov when I deliver :)

Hi Hi....Hopeful.....u are pregnant!! Sorry I missed a lot of infos.....Congrats!!!!!!

Wow...so happy for you!!!!!! God bless you for a smooth pregnancy!!!!!

ya but I think may apply to different ppl. so better seek tcm advise. when she told me this so truthfully I also very scared. so I very noti, half follow her instructions, half didn't. lol coz I really dont want to wait leh. and nvr say once u try will strike immediately mah. so just try try loh.

Hey girl.... Great to hear u are well.
Meantime I'm trying to recover from my 3 MC... Waiting for my fetus chromosome result too.
Hope to hear more bb dust here too... Jiayou!!

Hello gal...... Sorry to hear that....... I thought you went for NUH on the studies for the m/c?
I didnt' manage to catch up with everyone's details.....
You jia you too ya!!!!
Rest well and eat more pu....

I try but not like die die must bd that type. didn't really test for O also, but I know my body so I roughly know when I O. I was thinking if strike lioa just say by chance loh lol then TCM wont scold me.

but she worry for my health, she worry I cannot ovulate again if I keep having miscarriages.

Yeah... Actually Dr Tan also worry abt mine too... She say my body badly harm due to the MC twice within 6 mth.
She wanted me to rest for at least 3 mth to tiao back my health and let it rest.... Saying now my Qi very weak liao..
Now I'm more patient liao... Health come first... If without proper health... Need to prepare a good bed for next pregnancy.

Hi Hi....Hopeful.....u are pregnant!! Sorry I missed a lot of infos.....Congrats!!!!!!

Wow...so happy for you!!!!!! God bless you for a smooth pregnancy!!!!!
opps paiseh, nvr say clearly. ya im preggie now again, hopefully this is a success story. :) into my 9 weeks.

btw where is dr su? western doc?
She is also a TCM. her clinic at bukit batok. but she also has not apt system. so when I compare TSB and her, clinic wise, TSB like super professional. attitude wise, Dr su more sincere I feel. maybe I didn't see tsb more so I dont know. TSB a bit ya ya, coz a lot of ppl from KKH ivf are recommended to see her. she says the kkh head of IVF (apparently Indian) also believed in her meds.

so she naturally have the right to be a bit more proud. Plus her success stories with mark lee and fann wong.

Yeah... Actually Dr Tan also worry abt mine too... She say my body badly harm due to the MC twice within 6 mth.
She wanted me to rest for at least 3 mth to tiao back my health and let it rest.... Saying now my Qi very weak liao..
Now I'm more patient liao... Health come first... If without proper health... Need to prepare a good bed for next pregnancy.
ya I notti nvr listen one lah. stubborn cow. lol u looked at the way I work u know liao lol.

jia you, tiao ur body and prepare for a success story :)

Hello gal...... Sorry to hear that....... I thought you went for NUH on the studies for the m/c?
I didnt' manage to catch up with everyone's details.....
You jia you too ya!!!!
Rest well and eat more pu....

Yes I went for all the recurrent miscarriage blood tests.. Every result is fine, nothing much to worry.
Somehow with all the medication and injection to support, I also cannot hold my baby.
Anyway move on from here.. Close the chapter. Now more Gan Chiong is the result for my fetus... Pray nothing bad! Everyday waiting for the call is torture.

Yes I went for all the recurrent miscarriage blood tests.. Every result is fine, nothing much to worry.
Somehow with all the medication and injection to support, I also cannot hold my baby.
Anyway move on from here.. Close the chapter. Now more Gan Chiong is the result for my fetus... Pray nothing bad! Everyday waiting for the call is torture.

Sorry to hear that...... Maybe you should rest more and tio your body...... God Bless and will pray for you!!
Must tio and rest ...................
I also have phobia....esp gg for IVF fresh cycle........... I worry about a 3rd time m/c....... worry here and there.............sigh

Sorry to hear that...... Maybe you should rest more and tio your body...... God Bless and will pray for you!!
I also have phobia....esp gg for IVF fresh cycle........... I worry about a 3rd time m/c....... worry here and there.............sigh
im sure u will be fine. then ur kid can have a sibling, I rem u have a child right?

Thanks honey... Will not think abt TTC right away.. Meantime most imp is tiao my body to tip top condition first.
Hug hug! I understand ur phobia... I'm also scare abt more miscarriage infront of me but dun becos of fear and stop urself from trying... If we give up, for sure we nv get the chance hold our previous bb.. Meantime rest as much possible to prepare for ivf... I understand there will be some injection etc before start right? Jiayou dear! Look n think positive... Laws of attraction!

Today is like a full hospital day now waiting for hub to see his psychiatrist den later my turn. Feeling very moody also mayb cos af is here think my cycle quite accurate. Last year this
Hi Mangohope,

Thank you for your advice. I am crying whenever it hits me. There is always some point in the day, sadness hits and I just start to cry alone. Husband has been very supportive but somehow this kind of grief is not something I can let go so fast. This is my first MC. I actually went to 2 gyneas just to have 2nd opinion. Docs keep saying something is wrong, that is why heartbeat has stopped but it is not due to me. It's the genetics that is not well-formed. I am avoiding my nephew and niece whom I love a lot just to avoiding hitting myself with sadness. I am trying to overcome this and move on soon. Definitely we will try again because our docs say that I am not young anymore so cannot wait. I am currently 34. Hope you can heal soon too.
Worry not! My mum gave birth to me when she's 41!

I just came back from the neuroscience dept at nuh, talking to the psychiatrist kinda trigger all the pain and sorrow out! She asked me to take some pills to control my emotions and will make me feel better but I refuse to take them. Just thinking about my hb they kept on add dosage after each visit. She just kinda remind me of settling the probs first before ttc again. Didn't wanna see her again but she say needs to monitor me for a few more sessions first.

Today is like a full hospital day now waiting for hub to see his psychiatrist den later my turn. Feeling very moody also mayb cos af is here think my cycle quite accurate. Last year this

Worry not! My mum gave birth to me when she's 41!

I just came back from the neuroscience dept at nuh, talking to the psychiatrist kinda trigger all the pain and sorrow out! She asked me to take some pills to control my emotions and will make me feel better but I refuse to take them. Just thinking about my hb they kept on add dosage after each visit. She just kinda remind me of settling the probs first before ttc again. Didn't wanna see her again but she say needs to monitor me for a few more sessions first.
Hugs. Then how u really don't want to see Liao. Do what u feel right.

Back