Anyone has a good maid for transfer?

lrc

Hi, I need a maid for my family to look after my dementia mother urgently before the 1st week of September. Please let me know if you have any good recommendation.

Hi! I have a good myanmar helper.. but she is only experienced in looking after my daughter not older folks. are you willing to send her for training? She is very hardworking and patient thats why i'm actually spending the time to look for a potential employer for her.

Hi! I have a good myanmar helper.. but she is only experienced in looking after my daughter not older folks. are you willing to send her for training? She is very hardworking and patient thats why i'm actually spending the time to look for a potential employer for her.
Hi, is your myanmar helper still available? Pls email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi
Hi, I need a maid for my family to look after my dementia mother urgently before the 1st week of September. Please let me know if you have any good recommendation.

Hi, i think my agent has a Indo or Myanmar maid for transfer. But i spoke to her since Monday, not sure taken already anot. You may want to call her and check. Her name is Sherly - 82227346.

I am looking for transfer maid to help look after my 6 month old. I am a work from home mom and just need someone to watch baby when I need to make conference calls etc. Her duties will be helping to watch baby, cooking, general housework.

This is a small household, 2 adults plus 1 baby. Helper will get off day every week and salary around $450 to $500 depending on experience.

If you have helper to let go, please email me at [email protected] or sms/whatsapp 98008252.

I need a helper who can look after toddlers & do housework.

Ability to communicate is important.

Please pm me if you have any to recommend!

Hi there, I would need an experienced and reliable maid to replace my current one who is going home in march 2014. Any one know of any reliable and honest maid for transfer, kindly PM me. I need the maid to look after my 7 & 5 yr old boys, do simple housework and cooking. Thank you very much!

Hi mummies! I'm looking for Indonesia or Mynmar transfer maid in Dec or Jan to look after my 15 mths old child. If you have good transfer maid to recommend, pls PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Hi I am looking for a transfer maid. Indonesian muslim. My current maid of 3 years is leaving in Apr 2014

Hi, my current maid is leaving on 6 March 2014. I'm looking for a transfer maid to help to look after my daughter who's 3 years old and doing some housework. Total members include me, my husband, my daughter and my mother in law.
Please email me if you have good maid to let go. Thanks.

HI my current Indo Muslim maid contract is ending in 07 jan 14, been looking for new employer for her through agency but no luck so far. She is recently divorced and do not have children so she doesn't want to go back for home leave. she is able to transfer over in beginning Jan.

She was employed to look after my 2 yrs old boy, she goes to my parent/MIL place w my boy in the day but due to family arrangement i am sending my boy to CC in Jan 14 so I don't need a maid. So far she is clean, able follow instructions, can understand simple english instructions, she did not fast during ramadan. Was in a delimma if I want to keep her but so far no news on #02 and also we are small family, not much housework to keep her busy.

If anyone is keen can email me [email protected] asap cos her WP is due for renewal very soon.

I am looking for transfer maid to help look after my 6 month old. I am a work from home mom and just need someone to watch baby when I need to make conference calls etc. Her duties will be helping to watch baby, cooking, general housework.

This is a small household, 2 adults plus 1 baby. Helper will get off day every week and salary around $450 to $500 depending on experience.

If you have helper to let go, please email me at [email protected] or sms/whatsapp 98008252.

Hello there ebelle, I have a Myanmese maid for transfer. She's quite good but I am considering getting a filipino one my friend recommended. Will pm u.

Hello Elaine, I have been using Myanmar maids from this agency and so far no problems. She is with me for about 3 weeks and she is working hard. Only now my friend's maid recommend her Filipino Aunty to me and I am half decided about changing.

Back