Part Time Maid

Intending to look for FREELANCE domestic helper to clean your house/office on a weekly/monthly or even daily basic? Pm me now for further discussion
PS: this post is post on behalf of my mum who is in her 40s and can only speak in Chinese & Hokkien But able to understand very simple English.

Hi,
How are the charges like?
Does she take adhoc assignments?
Do u mind PM me the contact of your mom so that I can call her for adhoc tasks?
Currently I do have a PT helper but sometimes she couldnt turn up due to illness, traveling etc... So I'm exploring backups to stand-in.

Hi,
Currently I do have a PT helper but sometimes she couldnt turn up due to illness, traveling etc... So I'm exploring backups to stand-in.

ANS: $15/HR or $50 for 4 hours
ANS: yes. She can take ad-hoc jobs.
ANS: you may directly contact me at 90274885 as i will be the person in charge of her appointment (NO AGENT FEE)

May i know your location and type of flat you are staying?

I got my PT maid recently in Jurong West area; she has done about 2 - 3 times for my place, a relatively fast worker & she gets the job done. Standard rate of $50 per 4hrs. If your expectation is not too high, she is ok. One thing to note is that she indicated that she will want to go off if she manange to finish earlier which is fine by me. So far, she has gone off about 15mins earlier each time. She is looking for more assignments in western part of Singapore. PM me if you are interested to get her contact.

Hi mycottonbaby.. Can I have PT maid contact number?

Hi hi, I am looking for a reliable part time cleaner service in Sengkang, weekend morning. Preferably $50 for 4hrs service. Can contact me at 9749 2925 if u can good recommendation. Thanks alot mummies!

Hi, I am looking for part time cleaning service in Changi. Once a week on weekday. Preferably $15 per hour. No agency fee involved. Please PM or email me. Thanks!

Hi if you are looking for one, can try this aunty, had been using her service for the past 2 years, so far so good, among the others part time cleaning aunties i had engage before, she's the most recommended one. Responsible and diligent. Can contact her at 94462124, auntie xian li.

I heard from my neighbour that she had engaged Xian Li just before CNY and the charges was $20 per hour for min 4hrs. When the session ended, the cleaner expressed willingness to arrange to continue cleaning my neighbour's house after CNY. The following weeks, my neighbour's numerous attempts to reach her went unanswered. It is obvious the cleaner is just capitalising on the demand during festive session to increase her price and afterwards go "AWOL". Very unprofessional.

I am also looking for a reliable and experienced part-time cleaner for myself ( able to travel to Sengkang and clean once every fortnight), and I hope to extend any good recommendation received to my neighbour as well.

Pl share if you have any good contacts.

Hi I am looking for a part time cleaner at hougang ave 8. Any recommendation? Preferable to work on Sunday. Pls PM me if anyone interested.

ANS: you may directly contact me at 90274885 as i will be the person in charge of her appointment (NO AGENT FEE)

Hi,
Do your mom take up job in Punggol? I'm looking for part-timer helpr (twice or once a week) let me know? thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable part-timer maid who's good at ironing and can come once a week to help with household chores. I'm staying in Taman Jurong near lakeside MRT. Any recommendation?

Hi, I'm staying at Punggol. I need a part time maid for weekly. Kindly pm me. Thanks

I am currently hiring a part time helper and she has been working for me for me for more than 4 years now. She's a Singaporean Chinese. Very hardworking. If mummies are interested can give her a call @ 96547890. Her name is Jenny. I'm a genuine customer and earn no commission. Just wanna recommend her to you all because I have had the trouble of problematic helpers in the past too....

Btw she only works in the Western regions. Her rate is $18/hr

Anybody with recommendation for part time maid?
Old Airport Road
5 Room HDB
Mainly window cleaning
Weekday or weekend is fine.
Please PM me if you have any recommendations. Thank you.

I am provide part time cleaning .
Mainly Dusting , Vaccum , Mop and Wash 2 Toilet and Basic Kitchen Cleaning.
My Standard of cleaning for 3 hours.
Per hour $15
Please msg or whatsapp 93890563

I have a part time helper for those in yishun area.
Very nice lady, speaks English, Malay, Mandarin and Hokkien.
She's a PR with a school going child. Charges $12/hr min 4hrs. ($15/hr for condos).
Contact her directly at 98648243

Intending to look for FREELANCE domestic helper to clean your house/office on a weekly/monthly or even daily basic? Pm me now for further discussion
PS: this post is post on behalf of my mum who is in her 40s and can only speak in Chinese & Hokkien But able to understand very simple English.

Hi!

Can I ask, does she do do ironing of clothes too? I stay at Bukit Batok and am looking for some PT house-keeping (cleaning & ironing) help once every 2 weeks!

Cheers
Eunice

Back